Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,575 members, 7,861,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2596294 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by neyosea25(m): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
artisticallyart:
A leading Group of Schools (full boarding) located on the outskirts of Lagos State, is looking for focused, energetic, results-driven, committed and experienced individuals, who are willing to live around Mowe/Ofada axis, to fill the Academic and non-academic positions below:

1.) Driver

2.) Security Operative (Male/Female)

3.) House Parents (Male/Female)

4.) Secretaries/Front Desk Officer

5.) Business Studies Teacher

6.) Social Studies Teacher

7.) Financial Accounting Teacher

8.) Further Mathematics Teacher

9.) Physics Teacher

10.) Chemistry Teacher

11.) Biology Teacher

12.) Literature -In- English Teacher

13.) Geography Teacher

14.) Economics Teacher

15.) Commerce Teacher

16.) Igbo Language Teacher

17.) Yoruba Language Teacher

18.) Catering/Kitchen Supervisor

19.) Foods and Nutrition Teacher

20.) Technical Drawing Teacher

21.) Computer Studies Teacher

22.) Music Teacher

23.) French Language Teacher

24.) Home Economics Teacher

25.) Fine Art Teacher

26.) Physical and Health Education Teacher

27.) Christian Religious Studies Teacher

28.) Agricultural Science Teacher

29.) Mathematics Teacher

30.) English Language Teacher

31.) Guidance Counselor

Application Closing Date
15th July, 2015.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV's to: recruitment.talent2014@gmail.com using the job title as subject of the mail, for example: Academic-Guidance Counselor

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
please check the e-mail address cos i tried sending a mail to it but not going through.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bettydee(f): 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sunnypar:
It is with disgust I write this to all members of this exceptionally great thread.

The only motivation we get from posting job advert on this thread is by reading your feedback which in turn helps other to make informed decision, but for the past 15 pages we have not had any feedback, imagine if we did not have feedback, how would you know what questions would be asked and how to prepare for the interview?

I am well aware that some of us used this as a spring board to better jobs but that is not enough not to post or contribute to the growth of this thread. The thread would outlive some of us.
Shout out to the Great Golden Dr., Corkqueen, Givemejoy, Ofumaria, Pastordoalone, Choirmistress, LaurelP, Odunharry, Upload, avicky, Manie, xtfield, Islamics, Kendraloops, VickyHills, Queenex, Chrisdenil01, Oluemmakay(a great beneficiary of this thread), visiting Professor, Larry37, Glocee, Makazona, funminicrown, 2str8, Marvelito, CaptainDo(a beneficiary too) coolhamid, bettydee, Sunnypar and IDrock(Deputy Op).

Please for those always requesting for vacancies in specific location, "we" always advice you go to schools within and around your locality to submit your resume.
Meanwhile, the get-together is taking place soon... Do not miss out on this wonderful opportunity.
For more enquiries: PM upload111

Finally, who has marked NECO? Please post their centers for all to see.
Thank you.

sup sunnypar

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by harbayo20(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
I wanna say this to people who has the ability to reason along with me

Invest in yourself sometimes college degree doesn't guarantee one to be successful in life.You have to take the leap of faith;make the jump from who you're today to where you wanna be coz nobody cares abouh your story until you win.
SO WIN!!

when you keep sending in proposals and you get no response, Create your own business and start receiving proposals... Be bold,Do what the ordinary fear... Start making a difference and also make money while doing it.

Sometimes I wonder why don't they make Bentley,Lamborghini and other high end car commercials...then i realize its Because the people that can afford them are not watching TV.
Be that someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down!
And if you're lucky enough to do well,don't forget to send the elevator back down!...

The hidden secret is if you want to change your bank account, start changing people's live.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
Evathyst:
Aunty, e ti binu? wink
is it now a crime to know someone's password so as to always remote-control the person? Lolz! Abeg o, no spoil my business o jere. wink

Truth is, I'm his manager; And we're partners in progress. Don't be surprised, we both might gate-crash the party. But wait o, this one u've pressed control P on this party ish, does it mean u would attend?

Who told you I press control P? August 22 tins ,. If OAU no fix exams for that day sha, I'll be there.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MyBaby17: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
is like am out of it. pls what is the nature of this get together? where is it taking place and when? I won't like to be left out pls. pls any teaching job in badagry area of Lagos, I am interested.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
upload111:

Another well put speech! I tink amma start posting ads again ..I jus hope I won't get banned again.
Thanks 4d compliment bro! Please ehn, don't stop posting ads oh! A lotta pple's livelihood depends on it. May Heavens give you the strength to carry on.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Chokhmah International Academy (Nursery, Primary and Secondary) - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for employment into a world class academic institution.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1.) English Language/Literature Teacher
2.) Social Studies Teacher
3.) Guidance and Counsellor
4.) Christian Religious Knowledge Teacher
5.) Music Teacher
6.) Bursar/Admin Assistant
7.) Principal
8.) Integrated Science Teacher
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2015.
Qualifications
A good degree in Education (Second Class Honours and above)
Two years of post-qualification experience
Must be knowledgeable and resourceful
Must have an impeccable character
Remuneration
Salary and other incentives, uncommonly attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address their applications to:
The Supervisory board,
Chokhmah International Academy,
Port Harcourt,
Rivers State,
Nigeria .
A recent passport photograph (colour) and other relevant credentials must be well scanned and forwarded along with the application to: chokhmah@smhos.org
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
artisticallyart:
Ravensckar....... You just spoke like a professor with impeccable ingenuity of utmost class. I know you cannot stay long in the favour market after your inglorious exit. If I were to choose, I would choose Ikoyi, but truth be told those schools you mentioned are standard schools where one can make a career. *scratches head* Prof., we suppose see you for the get-together..
@Upload111, so, because of feedback....you refused to post, but bros the thing is so annoying when you do not get feedback
*Bows head* Boss, I loyal o! Although, I haven't stayed long like you did envisage, but this should be my 2nd month o. Even though I'm not in a haste, I definitely would do my homework properly before taking my next job.

Meanwhile, why did you say I should consider that Ikoyi job? Please advice!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Evathyst:
The Visiting Prof himself! That title of urs was meritoriously conferred on you by the award committee, Govt Sec Sch Bakassi. Chaired by Corper Faith Akobundu. And so, it can't be withdrawn by just any individual. Gerrit?

Meanwhile, ur posts never cease to amaze me. Little wonder why you could walk out on Laureates. Idealist like you definitely know what they want and how precisely they want it.

As for those No feedback crew, una case they court o. Like the ancient yoruba adage said 'Eni buru mo, eni to ma so fun lo n wa' Even u folks know what u'r doing is bad, it's just that you needed someone to reprimand you... Please ehn, in the spirit of goodwill, let's always endeavour to post feedbacks whenever we go for any interview.

As regards those schools you listed up there, no f*ck up o. It's St Jude Private Sch @ Festac or nothing. It costed 'us' a lot getting ur CV to be acknowledged, and now u wana turn ur back? I go vex o! angry

As for that person who's thinking he'll attend the get-together, u'r standing on a long thing. Although, it's not that I'm the one controlling him, but he'll only come if I also volunteer to come. Figure it out! wink
Aunty Bisola, She who does not speak, does not run the risk of letting her pipe out. Yet, Her Majesty is always right even when she's wrong.

Of course you're not controlling me, but you sure know how to make me do anything in your interest. But please, let's give this party thing a consideration. As regards turning my back on St Jude's Private Sch, nothing could be farther from the truth. It's just that I'm trying to keep my options open. You sure know it's very wrong a strategy to put all my eggs in one basket.

That your siggy though....

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
A leading Group of Schools (full boarding) located on the outskirts of Lagos State, is looking for focused, energetic, results-driven, committed and experienced individuals, who are willing to live around Mowe/Ofada axis, to fill the Academic and non-academic positions below:
1.) Driver
2.) Security Operative (Male/Female)
3.) House Parents (Male/Female)
4.) Secretaries/Front Desk Officer
5.) Business Studies Teacher
6.) Social Studies Teacher
7.) Financial Accounting Teacher
8.) Further Mathematics Teacher
9.) Physics Teacher
10.) Chemistry Teacher
11.) Biology Teacher
12.) Literature -In- English Teacher
13.) Geography Teacher
14.) Economics Teacher
15.) Commerce Teacher
16.) Igbo Language Teacher
17.) Yoruba Language Teacher
18.) Catering/Kitchen Supervisor
19.) Foods and Nutrition Teacher
20.) Technical Drawing Teacher
21.) Computer Studies Teacher
22.) Music Teacher
23.) French Language Teacher
24.) Home Economics Teacher
25.) Fine Art Teacher
26.) Physical and Health Education Teacher
27.) Christian Religious Studies Teacher
28.) Agricultural Science Teacher
29.) Mathematics Teacher
30.) English Language Teacher
31.) Guidance Counsellor
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2015.
Requirements
Candidates should possess Bachelor's Degree preferably in education in relevant subjects from any reputable university/institution.

Possession of Master's Degree will be an added advantage.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Minimum of five (5) years relevant post qualification teaching experience in an international school
Must be able to use ICT to enhance teaching
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV's to: recruitment.talent2014@gmail.com using the job title as subject of the mail, for example: Academic-Business Studies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
A reputable, fast growing and fully accredited Nursery, Primary and Secondary School located in Surulere is recruiting for the below position: Job Title: Yoruba Teacher Location: Lagos Requirements Must have B.Sc (ED) from a reputable university. Must have a minimum of 5 years teaching experience. Must be computer literate. Application Closing Date 1st July, 2015. Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letters with curriculum vitae to: excellentschools2004@yahoo.com Or The Advertiser, P.O. Box 7914, Surulere, Lagos State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
avicky:
@Evathyst. .so his remote control is in your hands abi? If you no come, Ravensckar too won't shocked
I will reply you but not now. lipsrsealed

@Ravensckar. . You've done well. I doff my hat.
I will choose Adewumi College amongst all the schools you listed. I prefer any other state to settle down in apart from Lagos. If not for my masters that I'm doing in Ife, I would have applied there. That might be my next point of call. wink I wish you the best in your future endeavors.
Avicky mama! Let me call you as evathyst always does. Thanks 4d acknowledgement. Honestly, it's words from people like you that keep me going sometimes.

You seem to know what I'm thinking as regards that Adewunmi College's interview. It has been long that I wished to get a good job outside Lagos. But wait o, if you don't mind, I do like you to tell me anything you know about he school. Like their structure, staff welfare, salary, and just any information you think would help me in making a good decision. *Edited*

A click on google has answered all but one of the above questions. I think there are just 2 things I need answers to now before thinking of preparing for their interview; Their entry level salary, and if it will be possible to further my education there. Please, do not see me as a materialistic person o, I believe I've completed my internship stage as far as teaching is concerned. Convenience and the ability to further my studies is all that I'll consider now in choosing my next job.

Honestly, I do want a good school where my career would be given a boost. I mean a place where I can conveniently run my Msc programme without any 'ish'. Should you require some privacy due to the sensitivity of any information you wish to divulge, please let me know so that we can probably chat on-camera.

Thanks in anticipation, as I anxiously await your response.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
A reputable, fast growing and fully accredited Nursery, Primary and Secondary School located in Surulere is recruiting for the below position: Job Title: Music Teacher Location: Lagos Requirements Must have B.Sc (ED) from a reputable university. Must have a minimum of 5 years teaching experience. Must be computer literate. Application Closing Date 1st July, 2015. Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letters with curriculum vitae to: excellentschools2004@yahoo.com Or The Advertiser, P.O. Box 7914, Surulere, Lagos State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
A reputable, fast growing and fully accredited Nursery, Primary and Secondary School located in Surulere is recruiting for the below position: Job Title: Fine & Creative Art Teacher Location: Lagos Requirements Must have B.Sc (ED) from a reputable university. Must have a minimum of 5 years teaching experience. Must be computer literate. Application Closing Date 1st July, 2015. Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letters with curriculum vitae to: excellentschools2004@yahoo.com Or The Advertiser, P.O. Box 7914, Surulere, Lagos State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
A reputable, fast growing and fully accredited Nursery, Primary and Secondary School located in Surulere is recruiting for the below position: Job Title: Head of Schools Location: Lagos Requirements B.ED / Master's Degree with qualification in Educational Foundation, Administration & Management (with minimum of 10 years experience in related field). Application Closing Date 1st July, 2015. Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letters with curriculum vitae to: excellentschools2004@yahoo.com Or The Advertiser, P.O. Box 7914, Surulere, Lagos State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
A Montessori - based private school in Palm Avenue area of Mushin in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: ICT Teacher Location: Lagos Requirement A good qualification in Computer Science. Application Closing Date 1st July, 2015. How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: aradeader@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
A Montessori - based private school In Palm Avenue area of Mushin in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Art Teacher Location: Lagos Requirement A good qualification with skills in fine arts and ability to teach the subject. Application Closing Date 1st July, 2015. How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: aradeader@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
A Montessori - based private school In Palm Avenue area of Mushin in Lagos is recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Music Teacher Location: Lagos Requirement A good qualification with the ability to teach music and also play musical instruments Application Closing Date 1st July, 2015. How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: aradeader@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
A Montessori - based private school In Palm Avenue area of Mushin in Lagos is recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: French Teacher Location: Lagos Job Type: Full time or Part time Requirement A good degree and skill in teaching, writing and speaking the French language Application Closing Date 1st July, 2015. How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: aradeader@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
A reputable Creche and Nursery school in Lekki is recruiting Staff who are passionate about child care, to fill the position below due to expansion: Job Title: School Nurse Location: Lagos Requirements A registered nurse with at least 2 years experience. Accommodation is available on confirmation of appointment (after three months). Application Closing Date 1st July, 2015. Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV's (with photograph) to: cvlimited@me.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
A Montessori - based private school In Palm Avenue area of Mushin in Lagos is recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Class Teacher Location: Lagos Requirements The appropriate candidates must have a good degree in Education or NCE. Previous experience in the same position will be an added advantage. Application Closing Date 1st July, 2015. How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: aradeader@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
A reputable Creche and Nursery school in Lekki is recruiting Staff who are passionate about child care, to fill the position below due to expansion: Job Title: Teaching Assistant Location: Lagos Requirements National Diploma or equivalent. No experience is necessary as training will be given. However an added skill will be an added advantage. Accommodation is available on confirmation of appointment (after three months). Application Closing Date 1st July, 2015. Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV's (with photograph) to: cvlimited@me.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
A reputable Creche and Nursery school in Lekki is recruiting Staff who are passionate about child care, to fill the position below due to expansion: Job Title: Nursery Teacher Location: Lagos Requirements B.Ed or HND in education and at least 1 year experience or NCE with at least 3 years experience. Accommodation is available on confirmation of appointment (after three months). Application Closing Date 1st July, 2015. Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV's (with photograph) to: cvlimited@me.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
A reputable Creche and Nursery school in Lekki is recruiting Staff who are passionate about child care, to fill the position below due to expansion: Job Title: School Manager Location: Lagos Requirement First degree or equivalent, with 2-5 years Creche, day care, preschool or nursery teaching or management experience. Application Closing Date 1st July, 2015. Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV's (with photograph) to: cvlimited@me.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by SarahD(f): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
artisticallyart:
reputable company is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Account Officer

Requirements
Candidates should possess B.Sc in any related field, with at least 2 years work experience
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum vitae to: silvaanthony20@yahoo.com

Note: Female are encouraged to apply.
SarahD

Hi kind Sir, thanks for sharing this with me. I will apply immediately.
God bless you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oluemmakay(m): 7:44am On Jun 21, 2015
FEEDBACK- Interview Invite
Dear Oluemmakay,
You are formally invited for an interview for the role of Upper Primary Teacher for our client- Role Model School, Ikeja Lagos.
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Time:10.30am
Interview Venue: 37, Olorunlogbon Street, Anthony Village Lagos (opposite Edichart Supermarket).
Pls ask for Mr Jonathan when you arrive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 21, 2015
oluemmakay:
FEEDBACK- Interview Invite
Dear Oluemmakay,
You are formally invited for an interview for the role of Upper Primary Teacher for our client- Role Model School, Ikeja Lagos.
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Time:10.30am
Interview Venue: 37, Olorunlogbon Street, Anthony Village Lagos (opposite Edichart Supermarket).
Pls ask for Mr Jonathan when you arrive.
sir, I thought you were with that school in Gbagada.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 21, 2015
Do not forget to give feedback o. You just abandoned the thread.
SarahD:

Hi kind Sir, thanks for sharing this with me. I will apply immediately.
God bless you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 21, 2015
I do not know much about the school, but believe teachers that teach in such areas have a greater chance of been challenged, meeting people, getting expert opinions and possibly get certified as IGSCE.
ravensckar:
*Bows head* Boss, I loyal o! Although, I haven't stayed long like you did envisage, but this should be my 2nd month o. Even though I'm not in a haste, I definitely would do my homework properly before taking my next job.

Meanwhile, why did you say I should consider that Ikoyi job? Please advice!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2015
idrock God bless you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Anybody interested in the Teaching at Jossina Schools located at Lekki contact me: 08122197533.
The second interview will be on
Saturday, 20th of June, 2015.
Time: 12:00 noon.
Interested persons should contact us via either of the phone numbers.
NB: Only those who live around will be considered. Thank you.
Queenex, we are yet to get your feedback..... Please follow in Oluemmakay's foot steps.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
ravensckar:
Avicky mama! Let me call you as evathyst always does. Thanks 4d acknowledgement. Honestly, it's words from people like you that keep me going sometimes.

You seem to know what I'm thinking as regards that Adewunmi College's interview. It has been long that I wished to get a good job outside Lagos. But wait o, if you don't mind, I do like you to tell me anything you know about he school. Like their structure, staff welfare, salary, and just any information you think would help me in making a good decision. *Edited*

A click on google has answered all but one of the above questions. I think there are just 2 things I need answers to now before thinking of preparing for their interview; Their entry level salary, and if it will be possible to further my education there. Please, do not see me as a materialistic person o, I believe I've completed my internship stage as far as teaching is concerned. Convenience and the ability to further my studies is all that I'll consider now in choosing my next job.

Honestly, I do want a good school where my career would be given a boost. I mean a place where I can conveniently run my Msc programme without any 'ish'. Should you require some privacy due to the sensitivity of any information you wish to divulge, please let me know so that we can probably chat on-camera.

Thanks in anticipation, as I anxiously await your response.

I'm so sorry. I've been busy with Waec coordination et al.
Well, I researched myself and I discovered it's a school that will pay well. You can ask for a range between 80-100 . And also, you have the opportunity to run your masters at Unilorin. I am very sure, you will be given accommodation in the quarters.
I want you to get in and tell me how it is because I am really eyeing that school.

Good luck in your interview.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.