Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2577594 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Cherished Jewel Private School runs
*Crechè
* Pre-School
* After School
* Nursery
51, Adebola Street, Off Adeniran Ogunsanya Str., Surulere, Lagos.
Urgently needs teachers with
*NCE and TC 2 or NCE alone or B.Ed in early childhood Education
*Must have Montessori training.
For enquiries: 09022403254 & 08181322613.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
ranson:

30k and above is possible, it depends on your negotiating skill. With your experience, you can also get pp of 30k it depends on the parents you are dealing with.
what are the chances of getting PP in that area? Please your advice is needed urgently plus possibly links even if it is tutorial centers.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
This is a special announcement.

Invite all your friends that desire to be a teacher to get on Topradio90:9FM by 7pm now for good Teaching[b][/b] jobs. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
It time for interview questions for our Ogas Golden Dr, avicky, Oluemmakay, Manie, Xtfield
Drop your question for the boss.
Good evening sir, I want to appreciate your efforts in your little way in helping Nigerian unemployed individuals.
1. What informed your decision to start the thread?
2. How would you describe your teaching experience?
3. What is your favorite section on Nairaland?
4. What skill sets do one need to teach in a school?
Let keep it rolling.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
*Mathematics B.ed in education Min 3yrs experience;

*Physical Education instructor B.ed 3-4yrs experience;

*Music Teachers needed;

*Graphic and creative animator needed

Cv@thejobshow.net

Interview 30th June, 2015
Time: 8:00am
Accommodation Guaranteed
Sms 09032626398.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Sunnypar:
*Mathematics B.ed in education Min 3yrs experience;

*Physical Education instructor B.ed 3-4yrs experience;

*Music Teachers needed;

*Graphic and creative animator needed

Cv@thejobshow.net

Interview 30th June, 2015
Time: 8:00am
Accommodation Guaranteed
Sms 09032626398.
sunnypal anyshow in ikorodu
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
To the best of my knowledge most schools in that axis do not pay much at all. I think with your level of experience a school with Atleast 50k for a start would do, what do you think?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by BILILIS: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
iyaaliyah:
Also pls who knows about this Montessori training and where can. One get such training.

You can go to Doorway Montessori Academy in surulere. The quality of their training is fantastic and their fee is quite affordable.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 3:36am On Jun 30, 2015
Sunnypar:
To the best of my knowledge most schools in that axis do not pay much at all. I think with your level of experience a school with Atleast 50k for a start would do, what do you think?
yep true talk ..........but dis is d region i found my self now ....collecting 20k here is just too small .....matching it with increasing standard of living each day ...food stuff cost ...house rent increasing everyday .mmmmmm..i need sometin beta

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2015
Engrcharlesid:
yep true talk ..........but dis is d region i found my self now ....collecting 20k here is just too small .....matching it with increasing standard of living each day ...food stuff cost ...house rent increasing everyday .mmmmmm..i need sometin beta

why not Google St. George Comprehensive School, Ifo, Ogun state. Accommodation and feeding guaranteed #25k.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:39am On Jun 30, 2015
Our School at Igando, Alimosho LGA of Lagos state urgently need the service of a English language, Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics Teacher....The applicant should reside within, Igando, ikotun area of Lagos state and should be able to set up a Laboratory, teach practical and prepare Learner for WAEC Exam . Requirement. B.Sc level and NCE with 5 years of teaching can also apply. Intrested applicant should send their CV to fridaychukwuka12@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2015
If you live around: iju-ishaga, agbado-ijaye,
sango, ijoko, alakuko and environ then you can apply for these positions.
Peacegate Schools is an international school of high reputation with excellent facilities operating both Nigerian & British curricular. We require teachers for the following subjects:

*Mathematics
*English
*Physics
*Chemistry
*Biology
*Agriculture Science
*ICT/ Data Processing
*Civic Education
*Further Maths
*Technical Drawing
*Geography
*Economics
*Accounts
*Commerce
*Government
*CRS/IRS
*Literature
*Yoruba
*Basic tech

send cv to: secondary@peacegateschools.com OR schoolspeacegate@gmail.com
Ogbayo,ijoko, Ifo LGA ogun state.
07037086962, 07057008227, 08099999231
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2015
A Private Secondary School in Ibadan with knack for excellence is seeking to employ a highly motivated, responsible and upright individual (male/female) as ENGLISH & LITERATURE tutor.

Qualifications/Requirements/Skills:

1. Bachelors Degree in English or related subjects.
2. Cognate experience especially in handling WASSCE candidates and marking of WASSCE English and Literature scripts.
3. Good oral and written communication skills.
4. Ability to work well in a team environment and independently.
5. Excellent leadership skills.
6. Creative and analytical mindset.
7. Excellent teaching skills.
8. Excellent presentation skills.
9. Good command of Ms Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).

Main Responsibilities:
- Teaching English and Literature subject contents.
- Timely compilation of students' results.
- Carrying out other duties as assigned by the supervisor.

Method of application:
Applications should be sent to snowserve@gmail.com using "English/Literature Tutor" as the subject.

NB: The School is along IWO ROAD axis, applicants are STRONGLY advised to consider this.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Sunnypar:
why not Google St. George Comprehensive School, Ifo, Ogun state. Accommodation and feeding guaranteed #25k.
noted .........
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
I had the advantage of serving in NYSC 2012 Batch C. I call it an “advantage” because it gave me a perspective on the Post-NYSC job hunt process that I may not have gotten if I started earlier with Batch A.

I watched my schoolmates start the NYSC program with enthusiasm, eagerly looking forward to the orientation camp. I watched as they finished that and started working at their places of primary assignment. I watched as the initial excitement faded off 2-3 months later as the NYSC routines became boring.

I watched as they began applying for jobs with high hopes of getting them. I watched as many of them would submit applications and fail to move beyond the first or second stage of the recruitment process. I watched as their desperation to get a job increased as the end of NYSC drew nearer and nearer and eventually came to an end.

I watched as they would begin to gradually reduce their ambitions/expectations for jobs. I watched as they would begin hoping to get jobs which they never even bothered to apply for when they started hunting. I watched as desperation would drive their expectations lower and lower until they just wanted any job, as far as it would put some money in their pockets and they could go out in the morning and come back in the evening.

I was able to see this process play out while I was still serving. What I decided was that, my own story won’t be the same.

This decision made a difference.

In this article, we’ll talk about belief, the vital ingredient that gives meaning to all your effort.

http://uchendutalks.com/how-to-get-a-job-within-6-months-of-completing-nysc-part-3-the-belief/

Failure and Belief

What happens when you fail a job interview?

Does your confidence in yourself reduce? Do you go back and think of your life and pity yourself? Does fear of the possibility that your life will go nowhere begin to creep in?

What if you fail at seven job interviews at different multinationals that pay well?

How will you react after the seventh one? Will you be more determined or will you get disheartened? Will you start thinking that there must be a spiritual problem somewhere and you need prayers? Will you get discouraged and possibly stop bothering to apply?

Will you feel like less of a person? Will you give up?

These questions are not imagined. Each question is based on things I observed in many job-seekers I have talked to.

Where do you go when you fail?

http://uchendutalks.com/how-to-get-a-job-within-6-months-of-completing-nysc-part-2/

“I feel like hiding”

Ok….I think I have kept you guys waiting long enough for this story. Here it is:

So I have this friend named Janet.

I have known Janet for years, but we reestablished contact when I was serving and she had just finished service (I was in batch C and she was in A in the same NYSC set). She was a graduate of a western university.

More than 12 months after her passing out parade she had no job, even though she had a second class upper degree in an excellent course. I finished NYSC with my second class lower degree and started work six months after. She was still job-hunting at this time.

Her job search usually went like this:

- She would apply for a job
- She would get called for the first stage (because she was qualified)
- She would pass the first stage (usually a written exam–she is smart like that)
- She would then promptly blow the next stage

This sequence repeated for most jobs she applied for.

One day, I asked her how she felt about her job search. She said, “Sometimes, I feel like hiding….like I don’t want to be seen again.”

She was losing hope.

Remember last year when NLNG was recruiting? She had applied for that and was called for the first stage, which she wrote. I taught her how to get connections to NLNG staff and within 2 weeks of work, she was talking to five staff of NLNG.

In my follow-up with her, I asked her how her interactions with the staff were going and she told me she had stopped contacting them. After a few questions, it came out that she didn’t believe she wrote well enough to be called for the next stage…that was why she stopped contacting them.

I was pissed.

She was sabotaging her own success because she had lost belief. I disliked the fact that she would throw away an opportunity that people would give a lot to get just because she didn’t believe she would be called for the next stage.

It is the job of the company recruitment team to find reasons to accept or reject you. Do not do their job for them. Your job is to be as prepared as possible to ace whatever test/interview questions they throw at you.

Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of which you are capable.

– Coach John Wooden

http://uchendutalks.com/how-to-get-a-job-within-6-months-of-completing-nysc-part-1/

The Turnaround

Working with Janet was not easy because there were many layers of lack of belief to peel off.

One evening we were talking and she told me she had written an exam for KPMG.

I asked her, “Do you want this job?”

She replied with a very convincing, “Yes”.

I told her to set a 6-month deadline, within which she must get the job. This was to expire February 2015.

Then, we went to work.

Prior to this, I made sure her CV was in order. I also found out that her major weak point was the surging fear/anxiety she had before an interview panel. Her preparation usually failed her at this point in the process.

This was the major thing I worked with her on.

The Assessment Centre

She was successful in the first stage (as usual) and was invited for the next stage.

To prepare for this stage, we made a list of all the skills a company like KPMG would want.

Once this was done, I asked her to think through each skill and write a specific experience she had had, that highlighted either how she used the skill or how she developed the skill.

When we had finished this for the skills, I showed her how to put these experiences into her answers at her interview.

(Remember, companies don’t care if you tell them you are hardworking and self-motivated. All that is wind. But if you can give a specific real life experience that you went through that will show them that you have the skill/ability/trait, they will believe you and you will distinguish yourself.)

A major fear that she had was the huge gap of time on her CV, since she had been unemployed for upwards of a year.

Many of us have experiences and skills that many companies are looking for, but we don’t even know we have such skills.

For example, she had been the financial officer for her Youth Church for over a year. She was in charge of budget financing for the church and every expense had to pass through her. She made financial decisions and over her time, she had handled over four million naira.

This experience was branded as a Finance Manager handling a multimillion naira account for an NGO focused on youth development – financial empowerment, career development, character development etc.

Same experience, different words.

This made up for the gap in her CV, and positioned her as a more qualified candidate for the job since the experience was in finance.

Another example was her final year project. This project involved 153 experiments.

One hundred and fifty-three experiments!

As you read the last 2 lines, notice that thing that went off in your mind? That same thing went off in the minds of the interviewers. I made sure she told the story of these experiments in her interview. She actually went back to reread the documents of her project work to make sure she got the details flawlessly.

The detail of the experiments and the goal of the experiments positioned this experience as a strong illustration of attention to detail.

These two changes, and others we discussed made a massive difference between her and other candidates at the interview who were using the same copy-and-paste interview answers they get from the internet.

In December 2014, two months before the February 2015 deadline, she got the offer letter from KPMG.

http://uchendutalks.com/how-to-get-a-job-within-6-months-of-completing-nysc-part-2/

Conclusion

So, how do you overcome lack of belief?

The answer is simple: plain hard work.

In your experience there are things that you currently take for granted like Janet. Because they happened to you, they seem unimportant, but when you brand them properly and tell them with the right words, magic happens.

Janet took her work as a youth church worker for granted. She took her one hundred and fifty-three experiments in her final year project for granted. These same things made her stand head and shoulders above the other candidates.

Remember that Mindset of Over-preparation we talked about?

You can have all these experiences, but if you don’t practice telling the stories over and over again until you can always get it correctly and always arouse the interest of the listeners, your stories will just make you look silly in front of the interviewers.

I called Janet the day she was going for her interview. Turned out she hadn’t practiced her answers well enough and she blanked when saying the answers to me. I corrected her and made her say her answers over and over again on the phone till she had it right. I then told her to keep saying them over and over so she wouldn’t blank in front of the interviewers.

Practice until it makes you vomit.

That is the way to beat others who compete with you for the same job. This preparation makes you believe, and your belief has a foundation that is built, not on empty confidence, but on solid preparation.

That is how you overcome lack of belief.

—————————-

If you are interested in this form of personal coaching for yourself, I have time for a maximum of 5 people. Email me directly on uchendutalks@gmail.com.

——————————

If this article has inspired you in any way or has taught you something, share it before you go.

Remain Amazing!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oluemmakay(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Sunnypar:
If you live around: iju-ishaga, agbado-ijaye,
sango, ijoko, alakuko and environ then you can apply for these positions.
Peacegate Schools is an international school of high reputation with excellent facilities operating both Nigerian & British curricular. We require teachers for the following subjects:

*Mathematics
*English
*Physics
*Chemistry
*Biology
*Agriculture Science
*ICT/ Data Processing
*Civic Education
*Further Maths
*Technical Drawing
*Geography
*Economics
*Accounts
*Commerce
*Government
*CRS/IRS
*Literature
*Yoruba
*Basic tech

send cv to: secondary@peacegateschools.com OR schoolspeacegate@gmail.com
Ogbayo,ijoko, Ifo LGA ogun state.
07037086962, 07057008227, 08099999231

How much do you think the school can pay??
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Sunnypar:
It time for interview questions for our Ogas Golden Dr, avicky, Oluemmakay, Manie, Xtfield
Drop your question for the boss.
Good evening sir, I want to appreciate your efforts in your little way in helping Nigerian unemployed individuals.
1. What informed your decision to start the thread?
2. How would you describe your teaching experience?
3. What is your favorite section on Nairaland?
4. What skill sets do one need to teach in a school?
Let keep it rolling.

1. I didn't start the thread. My oga Sylva aka goldendr did.
2. My teaching experience has been wow. Through training and retraining, I've been able to keep up with the tide, curriculum wise, teaching methodologies, use of instructional aids and kudi wise too wink
3. My favourite section should be education for now. It used to be Literature followed by this section.
4. You need good communication skills, good interpersonal relationship skill, you need to be sympathetic and empathetic, you need to be very patient as a teacher. A student can provoke you ehn ...make I no talk.
What else. ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Apex Educational Research Services is a firm that is into Research works for both graduates and undergraduate work,School management,personnel training and management. Requires the service of a Research personnel to carryout research work for the firm. Qualification: Bachelor or Masters degree in English and literary studies. First class, second class upper with distinction in your undergraduate or post graduate project work. Must be computer literate. Interested candidates should kindly call the Head of Research on 07036739600 before 2/07/2015.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Do-Estdot International Schools, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position of: Job Title: Specialist Teachers (Special Education) Location: Lagos Job Description Teaching either individuals or small groups of pupils within, or outside the class; Preparing lessons and resources; Marking and assessing work; Developing and adapting conventional teaching methods to meet the individual needs of pupils; Using special equipment and facilities, such as audiovisual materials and computers to stimulate interest in learning; Using specialist skills, such as teaching Braille to pupils with visual impairments or sign language and lip reading to students who have hearing impairments; Collaborating with the classroom teacher to define appropriate activities for the pupils in relation to the curriculum; Assessing children who have long or short-term learning difficulties and working with colleagues to identify individual pupils' special needs; Liaising with other professionals, such as social workers, speech and language therapists, physiotherapists and educational psychologists; Working closely with parents and guardians; Organising learning outside the classroom in activities such as community visits, school outings or sporting events; Assisting in severely disabled pupils' personal care/ medical needs; Administration, including updating and maintaining records of pupils' progress; Attending statutory annual reviews or other related workshops and seminars, such as Looked After Child (LAC) reviews, regarding students with a SEN, which may involve reviewing Education, Health and Care (EHC) plans; Receiving in-service training; behaviour management Application Closing Date 31st July, 2015 How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: adeyemiaa@doestdot.sch.ng
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
endtime1 ( m)~ it been ages since we saw you last on this thread, fuwatayo , ProfGday~Oga!!!!! which way.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
artisticallyart:
endtime1 ( m)~ it been ages since we saw you last on this thread, fuwatayo , ProfGday~Oga!!!!! which way.

Profgday is slugging it out in OAU. Ko sere ni Moscow.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
Atlantic Hall is a Co-Educational full Boarding
International School located on extensive and beautiful
grounds in Epe, (Lagos State). Due to a substantially
increasing role, we are currently seeking to employ
suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Civic Education/IGCSE Sociology Teacher

Qualification, Experience, Skills and Competencies
A good honours Degree - B.Ed., BA, B.Sc. or higher in
relevant discipline
A post graduate Diploma in Education/Teaching
qualification
At least 5-10 years quality teaching experience within
the relevant discipline in a highly reputable
International school
Teaching experience to cover local and international
curricular, e.g. IGCSE
Evidence of outstanding professional practice to
include; attainment profile of students taught, personal
profile of professional development, up- to-date and
excellent subject matter expertise
Computer literacy and evidence of the use of ICT to
support learning
Ability to multi-task effectively, good communication
and interpersonal skills, and good organization and
coordination skills
High integrity and ethical standards

Remuneration and Benefits
Salary is competitive and commensurate with industry
standard
Excellent pension, Health insurance and other benefits.
Accommodation and meals

Application Closing Date
7th July, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their
application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) on-line to:
ah_recruit@yahoo.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Atlantic Hall is a Co-Educational full Boarding International School located on extensive and beautiful grounds in Epe, (Lagos State). Due to a substantially increasing role, we are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below: Job Title: Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Teacher Location: Lagos Qualification , Experience, Skills and Competencies A good honours Degree - B.Ed., BA, BSc. or higher in relevant discipline A post graduate Diploma in Education/Teaching qualification At least 5-10 years quality teaching experience within the relevant discipline in a highly reputable International school Teaching experience to cover local and international curricular, e.g. IGCSE Evidence of outstanding professional practice to include; attainment profile of students taught, personal profile of professional development, up- to-date and excellent subject matter expertise Computer literacy and evidence of the use of ICT to support learning Ability to multi-task effectively, good communication and interpersonal skills, and good organization and coordination skills High integrity and ethical standards. Remuneration and Benefits Salary is competitive and commensurate with industry standard Excellent pension, Health insurance and other benefits. Accommodation and meals. Application Closing Date 7th July, 2015. How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) on-line to: ah_recruit@yahoo.com Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Atlantic Hall is a Co-Educational full Boarding International School located on extensive and beautiful grounds in Epe, (Lagos State). Due to a substantially increasing role, we are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below: Job Title: Mathematics/Further Mathematics Teacher Location: Lagos Qualification , Experience, Skills and Competencies A good honours Degree - B.Ed., BA, B.Sc. or higher in relevant discipline A post graduate Diploma in Education/Teaching qualification At least 5-10 years quality teaching experience within the relevant discipline in a highly reputable International school Teaching experience to cover local and international curricular, e.g. IGCSE Evidence of outstanding professional practice to include; attainment profile of students taught, personal profile of professional development, up- to-date and excellent subject matter expertise Computer literacy and evidence of the use of ICT to support learning Ability to multi-task effectively, good communication and interpersonal skills, and good organization and coordination skills. High integrity and ethical standards. Remuneration and Benefits Salary is competitive and commensurate with industry standard. Excellent pension, Health insurance and other benefits. Accommodation and meals. Application Closing Date 7th July, 2015. How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) on-line to: ah_recruit@yahoo.com Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
artisticallyart:
Observation mode activated.........................sitting on top of palmtree dey observe tinz....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
avicky:

Profgday is slugging it out in OAU. Ko sere ni Moscow.
Mama niyen! How was ur lectures? Battling betwn work and lectures.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olabisiano76(m): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
artisticallyart:
Atlantic Hall is a Co-Educational full Boarding
International School located on extensive and beautiful
grounds in Epe, (Lagos State). Due to a substantially
increasing role, we are currently seeking to employ
suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mathematics/Further Mathematics Teacher
Qualification , Experience, Skills and Competencies
A good honours Degree - B.Ed., BA, B.Sc. or higher in
relevant discipline
A post graduate Diploma in Education/Teaching
qualification
At least 5-10 years quality teaching experience within
the relevant discipline in a highly reputable
International school
Teaching experience to cover local and international
curricular, e.g. IGCSE
Evidence of outstanding professional practice to
include; attainment profile of students taught, personal
profile of professional development, up- to-date and
excellent subject matter expertise
Computer literacy and evidence of the use of ICT to
support learning
Ability to multi-task effectively, good communication
and interpersonal skills, and good organization and
coordination skills.
High integrity and ethical standards.
Remuneration and Benefits
Salary is competitive and commensurate with industry
standard.
Excellent pension, Health insurance and other benefits.
Accommodation and meals.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their
application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) on-line to:
ah_recruit@yahoo.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
the email is not receiving ma Cv o
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2015
A Reputable Nursery, Primary and Secondary School located in Surulere, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: House Master Location: Lagos Requirement Candidates should possess a minimum qualification of NCE/B.ED Application Closing Date 14th July, 2015. How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letter to: The Advertiser, Plot 93, Owukori Crescent, Alaka Estate, Surulere, Lagos State. Or Sent to: excellentschools2004@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2015
A reputable Nursery, Primary and Secondary School located in Surulere, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Primary Teachers (Home Economics, Yoruba, Fine Art, Music)
Requirement Candidates should possess a minimum qualification of NCE/B.ED.
Application Closing Date 14th July, 2015.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letter to: The Advertiser, Plot 93, Owukori Crescent, Alaka Estate, Surulere, Lagos State. Or Sent to: excellentschools2004@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2015
A Reputable Nursery, Primary and Secondary School located in Surulere, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Principal Location: Lagos Description Who is to apply: Vice Principals Academic Supervisors Requirement Must have a minimum of 5 years experience. Application Closing Date 14th July, 2015. How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letter to: The Advertiser, Plot 93, Owukori Crescent, Alaka Estate, Surulere, Lagos State. Or sent to: excellentschools2004@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2015
Rli Solutions Accounting Services - Our client, a co- educational private secondary school located on Lagos Mainland, is recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: School Principal
Job Description Are you a Secondary School Principal with Track Records of Great Performance, Management Ability and Uncompromising Integrity?
Requirements Minimum of a Master's Degree (Specialisation in English Language, Sciences or Educational Administration will be an advantage) At lease 10 years’ post-qualification experience (five of which must have been in administrative capacity in a reputable secondary school) Between 45 and 55 years old (extendable at both ends) Leadership and effective supervision skills Strong oral and written communication Decision-making skills Performance evaluation skills
Remuneration The post has a decent accommodation, attractive salary and other remunerations attached to it.
Application Closing Date 14th July, 2015
How to Apply Interested and qualified persons should send soft copies of their application, detailed Curriculum Vitae and other supporting documents to: info@rlisolutionsng.com Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Standard Electro-Medical Equipment Company (SEMED) is a registered company representing various medical equipment manufactures in Europe and US in the distribution and after sales support of various Medical Imaging Equipment and General Hospital Equipment/ Accessories with Head office in Abuja, Nigeria. We are looking for professionals for immediate employment into the position below: Job Title: Account Officer Location: Abuja Qualification B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Economics or Banking and Finance Must be within age bracket of 21-29 years Experience in negotiation, payment follow up and current Banking best practices Must be highly computer literate Application Closing Date 14th July, 2015. How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV, Cover letter and a recent colour passport photograph to: Email: semed.nigeria@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.