Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2585207 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2015
Baba!!!! It been a while. How is the tutorial services fairing?
2Str8:

Yep. Will definitely giv it a shot. What about you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2015
Lord's Golden Kids Foundation is an International School located in Awka, Anambra State
We are looking for Montessori Head Directors/Directress,Teachers and Admin Personnel in a Nursery and Primary School. We are offering a rewarding salary package plus allowances and benefits including Medicals, housing and car loans and discounted tuition for children of employees.

Interested persons should send their CVs to:
ucheonyemah1@gmail.com
favourmorah@yahoo.com

For more enquiries, call: 08064514854, 08032422438
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2015
artisticallyart:
which language? It is you we know and based on the press release, it is like you have left the organising to keeps on the group.....you are a leader act like one and stop running from responsibilities, if you can't handle this challenge, you would meet it again and would not know hownto address it. Running has never solved anything.

I didn't run.. Jus stepped aside.. Funnily reading ur posts on dis matter kindda makes me smile..
@all a lot of water passed under the bridge. I would go to the group and make a press statement regards to the get-together. I would make it 4pm so peeps can b present.. all should pls endeavour to b present.
@peeps blasting me(artiscallyart) ,ur flaring up is really amusing to me..anyway try join d group..dat way u would b abreast d situation..
@manie @xtifield @ sunnypar @prof etc.. There wudda been a lot of diff had u guys been on d group.
@goldendr....well!!...its time.. Do b present..
@evryonePls help reach out to others..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2015
Greetings!!!!!!!
VickyHills:
After 3wks recess( to take care of my lil gals that have started looking like malnourished almajiris cos I'm working... mtssshhw!), I decide to refurbish my CV and distribute them like indomie(my feet still hurts and my head still aches from the trekking and sun scorch). My 1st shock was the stewpiid face most of them make whenever I say 'B.A and NCE' certificate.like something is wrong with being a graduate. The height of it was, after being overjoyed for their 'favourable' call, the proprietor told me to my face that schooling in the North is useless.(Had all my education there). That once he gives me the job, I should reapply to any school in Lagos and GO to school. Kai! The insult was becoming 'unbecoming' and as a good lady I politely told the panel that we should reschedule the interview for Friday which they agreed to. I intended 'falling that man and his crew's hand' but on a 2nd thought ... "Why work for some bully when I can be my own boss?"... I'm considering starting my own business which would accord me time to look after my kids well ... and travel a lot too! #teamnotodegradation
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2015
GoldenDr:
Testimonial international school is urgently in need of competent and qualified teacher in following subjects; 1.government and Civic Education 2.commerce,and Account 3.Home Economics 4.English Language.
Interested person should call the following number.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2015
artisticallyart:
which language? It is you we know and based on the press release, it is like you have left the organising to keeps on the group.....you are a leader act like one and stop running from responsibilities, if you can't handle this challenge, you would meet it again and would not know hownto address it. Running has never solved anything.

Noted!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 11:53am On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=artisticallyart post=36285446][/quote]

Is this recent?

Ravensckar.. Did you go for the interview at TAC, omuaran ? And how was it?

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2015
upload111:

Noted!!
You mind scrolling down to see the numbers of person viewing because you posted, even Oga Boss manie. It good you acting like a man.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2015
avicky:

Is this recent?

grin grin it high time we start our school, what do you think?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2015
GoldenDr:
A reputable school located at the Lagos Mainland wants for immediate employment.
SUBJECT TEACHERS
# BUSINESS STUDIES
# CREATIVE ARTS
# MUSIC
# CRK
# GOVERNMENT
# PRINCIPAL
Minimum of 5years exp. IGSCE certificate and knowledge of other foreign exams like SAT<TOEFL etc.
send your CV to headstartprivateschool@hotmail.com or info@headstartprivateschool.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2015
GoldenDr:
CT teacher in a reputable school located at Iri Akari Estate Isolo.IGSCE cert. is an added advantage
send Cv to headstartprivateschool@hotmail.com or info@headstartprivateschool.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2015
artisticallyart:
grin grin it high time we start our school, what do you think?

cheesy. Falls off a mast.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2015
artisticallyart:
You sabi schools.. ...

Hmmm. lipsrsealed
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
L- I- F- E ! !

Over time I've discovered there is no absolute finish line for everyone in the race of life. Our tracks are different and our durations are different. The only thing we have in common is the same empire. For instance, one person graduates at age 20 and struggles for another 5 years to get a job; another might graduate at 25 and get a job immediately.

One can marry a virgin and wait for the next decade to have the blessing of children; another lady probably after having series of abortions in her past, becomes a mother almost
immediately after marriage.
A fellow becomes MD at 38 and dies at 56; another becomes MD at 55 and lives to 90.
What a life!

Life is full of twists, turns, ups and downs and many more surprises and disappointments. Life offers each and everyone of us different opportunities; and once an opportunity is lost, it's gone forever except by the grace of God. It is up to each one of us to patiently prepare, wait, recognise and utilize every opportunity.
We learn on the way. No one has it all or knows it all.

There is a reason why we all don't fall at the same time. It is so that when one is down, weak and discouraged, the
other who is strong can encourage and lift the other person.

God never promises that the road would be easy, but he promised never to leave or forsake us.
Although life is complicated, let us learn to go easy on ourselves and trust that God is working it all out for our good (even if it doesn't make sense now).
Whatever trials, challenges or down times we face, all shall pass, and in due course, we will be up and strong again to lift up those who may be down around us.

Pass this on to your friends to encourage them in their journey called "LIFE".

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
This amazing how we sleep every night & wake up err'morning. Everyday is a gift.

Have u unwrap yours?
Sucess has differing definations to different people. But it shouldn't be quantified & qualified by how many shoes & dresses we've got, the houses we've built & the cars we can afford. Basically, it should be by how many lives we've influenced & touched. Why? Simply because
every possesion we can ever have or crave after are so ephemeral. They'll come & go.

We'll all actually go (die) too but the truth is that the legacy we build now will stand the test of time. In other words, today's best is tommorow's archaic. It is what we sow into other people's lives that we'll reap & probably be rememberd for.

Do u have friends you cherish so much? Do you have loved ones you can blindly sacrifice for? Are you selfless enough to give without expectin in return? Answer these questions & weigh urself on the "sucess scale".
Another measure of sucess is striving to being better than the person u were yesterday.
Go from burnout to recharged.
Go from failure to learning.
Go from regrets of the past to dreams of the future.
Go from prejudice to
reconciliation.
Go from ordinary to
extraordinary.
Go from defective to effective.
Go from despiteful to insightful.
Go from whining to winning.
Go from fear to action.
Go from thinkin of urself to thinkin of others.
Go from drifting to steering.
Go from being a problem to being an answer.
Go from trying to committing.
Go from a copy to an original.
Go from ingratitude to
thanksgiving.
Go from envying others to serving others.
Go from fault-finding to forgiveness.
Go from complaining to obtaining.
Go from criticism to
compliments.
Go from procastination to
progress.
Go from hesitation to obedience.
Go from blending in to standing out.
Go from fractured to focused.
Go from taking to giving.
Go from wishing to wisdom.
Be inspired! Spread some cheers..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
avicky:

Is this recent?

Not at all! They sent me a mail to inform of the cancellation. It's like the people wey dem wan sack don go see their 'baba' for village. Lolz!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
artisticallyart:
Wetin una dey beg them for? Mtcheew..... If they indeed wanted to hold the party. It would not get to this level. It only goes to show how irresponsible and immature they are.

Why has Oga manie, Xtfield, Ravensckar, Prof.fday not commented on the get together?
Party? Hmmnnn? Lemme just pause here, will comment my reserve at the appropriate time.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
artisticallyart:
@Timyoghurt......longest of time. Where have you been? How was your sabbatical?
@utchvikky, Na whao!!!! You wan step up the ladder....no kain.....you need it
MamaDDD, it been is long a time.
@Idrock(deputy op).....more rock to your rock o!!!!
@Manie, we need to see you more often? Na you be boss for here.
@Upload 111, how far with the party?
@LaurelP, you are sighted
@Ravensckar, scholar is your middle name.
@Paramount123, how did it go down in festac?
@morrygreat, greetings
@seunkeji5, you just dey peep....na shakes
Finally, "we" need feedbacks.
My Oga, I bow o! Should I get up?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olajumoke12: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
artisticallyart:
Olajumoke12...... How far? Only you chop WAEC money and we dey see your for NECO coordination thread. Easy o!!!! You no go church?

lol bros I go church ooooooo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
ravensckar:
Not at all! They sent me a mail to inform of the cancellation. It's like the people wey dem wan sack don go see their 'baba' for village. Lolz!

Lmao grin. Baba dan see say igboro ko rerin.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
artisticallyart:
Wetin una dey beg them for? Mtcheew..... If they indeed wanted to hold the party. It would not get to this level. It only goes to show how irresponsible and immature they are.

Why has Oga manie, Xtfield, Ravensckar, Prof.fday not commented on the get together?
Hmm,you should av ask for reason(s) dat is/are hampering the party b4 makng conclucions.they re serious issues dat need collective attention.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by queenex(f): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pithecellobium:
Oga Sunnypar, I appreciate ur kindness. No show for now. I actually moved from lagos mainland. Now in Abijo. I surveyed a fraction of my new area and dropped my cv to 3 nearby schools. If anything comes up I will surely feedback.
Thanks

which skuls? I stay @ Awoyaya
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dosht(f): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
@qeenex Have you tried Divine Scholars @ Bogije? They pay well there
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bettydee(f): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
felai:
God bless the mind that started this tthread and everyone that has sustained it thus far.
Please pardon my naivety, but want to know if there is any Secondary school in naija that pays entry level graduate to the tune of 90k upwards.?

Any idea about the entry level salaries of some of this schools: Corona schools, Chris land schools, Loyola Jesuit, DAY WATERMAN college and other schools in their class, especially those schools that was listed as top 100 schools in Nigeria by an active poster on this thread?

Please don't ignore, after reading, really need your input.

Avicky
Profgday
Evasthy
Islamics
Peybuttons
Kendraloops
Endtime1
LaureP
Bettydee
Oluemmakay
Chrisdenis01
SarahD
Missindependent
Utchvikky
VickyHills
Manie
Xtfield
Initialize
Ravensckar
Funminicrown
Engrcharlesid

Sunnypar.

I guess you should be OK with most of the replies you have gotten, if not, feel free to ask more.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bettydee(f): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sunnypar:
Babe, how far? How is the school going? Have you gotten a space for your school?

Am OK jare, school is fine, just that am still looking for something better. As for space for my school, na money factor dey delay o.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by neyosea25(m): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
GoldenDr:
Congratulations in advance.
Since you have PGDE, you mind upgrading to IGSCE. Based on the information on this thread, it cost between 35-40k visit British council for more details.
Please, i'm also interested in the igcse. Is it possible for me to take it before going for pgde or taking both simultaneously. I have the intention of starting the pgde program early next year. And where is the location of British Council in Nigeria? Thanks. Patiently waiting for your response.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bettydee(f): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Good evening people, there is vacancy at Queenmaris international school, omiyale, ejigbo. The vacant posts are:
House master
House mistress
Computer operator
Office clerk
Drivers
Cook

The pay is not much on the high side but its ok , just negotiate well and they never owe. GOODLUCK!

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
artisticallyart:

Why have you not given upload111 your number to add to the whatsapp group?

You all should not point accusing fingers. Come to the thread and see how teachers conduct themselves on a daily basis.

Anyways, the much awaited press release is out. You may want to pop in and see the reasons for the brouhaha.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
artisticallyart:
sorry.
solved
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
avicky:

I thought i said the party will hold. That upload111 has been busy. We are waiting for you all to start paying up. The date and venue still stands.

Sekzy99?
es back
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by masties2(f): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
neyosea25:
Please, i'm also interested in the igcse. Is it possible for me to take it before going for pgde or taking both simultaneously. I have the intention of starting the pgde program early next year. And where is the location of British Council in Nigeria? Thanks. Patiently waiting for your response.

I used google and got so much info I ended up confused. I will have to visit British council at Ikoyi in person. Pls if anyone can help with clear information on IGCSE or CIE pls provide.
Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funminicrown: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
neyosea25:
Someone shd attend 2 diz please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: walyx(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.