Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2573446 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Esji80:
Pls is there any school in need of Mathematics/Physics/Computer Studies teacher in Sokoto or Kebbi State?
O yes, there is.......check that street close to that filling station opposite that mosque.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sovicangel(f): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Flakeson:
FEEDBACK
I attended the written interview at SUNSHINE Ibadan today. Questions were set on English, maths, current affairs, teaching techniques, and based on individual's subject area. We're also asked to write lesson note on a topic in our subject area.
I've done my best and I'm expecting a call or msg from them soon.
please where is the school located
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
All enquiries about the WhatsApp group should be directed to Upload111.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
artisticallyart:
Hollabesea....how far
Inioge.... What's gappening
I'm fine,good afternoon
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
debolly:
I received a message of being shortlisted by christfield....who else did??
Did you go?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
GoldenDr:
Cambridge International School Job Vacancies
in Nigeria
Cambridge International School requires the
services of experienced and competent hands
for immediate employment in the following
positions:
Job Title: Vice Principal
Qualification
B.Sc. Ed. or B.A. Ed. in Science related
courses.
Minimum of 10 years in a related field.
Job Title: Head of Primary
Qualification
Degree in Primary/Nursery Education.
Minimum of 7 years experience in related field
from an international school.
Job Title: Subject Teachers in all Subjects
Qualification
First Degree in education in relevant field.
Experience Minimum of 5 years experience.
Applicants applying for the vacant position of
ICT teacher must be proficient in all Microsoft
office packages.
Job Title: House Patron/House Matron
Qualification
B.SC/B.A.Ed in any subject.
Minimum of 5 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should
send their CV attached with other relevant
credentials to:
management_cambridgewarri@yahoo.com OR
iyona222@yahoo.com
Application Deadline 22nd August, 2015.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ninilowo:
Those staying arnd Sango/Ota/Ojuore/Iyana, u can drop ur CV @ The Ambassadors Primary School, Baby O bus stop. Then feed us back here so if therez any effort to put, we ll surely do.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
ekiyor3:
Account Teacher at Caros Standard High School in Lagos
Mathematics Teacher at Caros Standard High School in Lagos
English Teacher at Caros Standard High School in Lagos
Librarian at Amazing Heights Int'l Schools in Lagos
Science Teacher at Amazing Heights Int'l Schools in Lagos

please google the schools get their address and find a way to apply.
good luck!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
vacancy exists at Siddy Sydney nursery and primary school, Amoo street, Orile Agege lagos. It's a new school that needs the service of competent TCII /NCE / graduate teachers. Walk right into the school and apply in person
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
What teaching style did you use?
jonath0012:

Alright... It is Abesan campus... was there today for micro teaching. But unfortunately, they already have a teacher in my subject area. Obviously, they were wow by my competency in the subject matter and style of teaching; so, they asked me if I could take two other subjects that are not my major discipline, but are closely interrelated. Though I could teach the subject effectively I felt reluctant to accept the offer because I would missed laboratory works. In a nutshell, I accepted to come for another micro teaching for the two subjects next week. And they instantly told me their salary for starter is a little above 45k......... Though I'm currently unemployed I'm still contemplating accepting it or not, and certainly not 'cos of money, but 'cos of the reasons affore mentioned.... will give more feedback as the event unfolding

In another related development, got a written interview invite from PATHFINDER college Samonda Ibadan, scheduled to hold on Tuesday 5th, August 2014. Unfortunately, I will not be attending 'cos I'm in Lagos, and that seems too remote for me. For Ibadan folks, just give it a try and gate crash. You never can tell! The advert must have been posted here before I applied........

Big thanks to our job advert posters GoldenDr, artisticallyart and others... Keep the flag flying.......

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
funkeabosede:
Am hnd graduate with upper crediit in accounting. Have been teaching for the past 8 years. I need a job that goes with accomodation
Mama....how far?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mumlad:
YOU ARE NEEDED URGENTLY TO TEACH ANY OF THE SUBJECTS BELOW PROVIDED THAT YOU ARE A B.SC, HND OR NCE GRADUATE WITH EXPERIENCE AND HIGHLY MOTIVATED TO IMPART KNOWLEDGE.
1. Mathematics (JSS and SSS classes)
2. English Language for JSS and SSS classes)
3. Agricultural Science
4. Computer Science
5. Further Mathematics
6. Physics
THE SCHOOL IS IN IPERU-REMO, LESS THAN 30 MINUTES DRIVE FROM ANY OF SAGAMU, OGERE, IKENNE, ILISHAN, ODE, IPERU, ISHARA AXIS
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should send their application and Resume to: ggsrecruitment@yahoo.com. Using the position applied for as the subject title. E.g. Mathematics for JSS Class
Deadline 17th August, 2015
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oyinkansolanew:
science teachers that can teach chemistry,physics,geography and futhermaths needed at SPRINGLAND SCHOOLS akute ogun state. submit photocopy of credentials the school opens from 9am and 12noon or call 08034078436,08023170251 or send a mail to.springlandschools@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
We are looking for teachers in the following
subjects
Fine Arts
Geography
French
English
Requirements
Five Years minimum experience on the job.
Education background compulsory.
About Us
Showers international school is a K-13 Grade
school, based in Port Harcourt. Our goal is to
give the students the best input for the best
output.
Visit Showersedu.com for more information
about us
All applicants should submit their CV's to
showersedu@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
choirmistress:
Liberty college a school in Bada Ayobo-Ipaja
Lagos state needs the service of an English
teacher who has bachelor’s degree or masters
degree in English language. Applications can
be submitted in person at the school
premises or via mail to:
liberty.college2000@hotmail.com.
Applications can be submitted on or before
15 september,2015. Remuneration is
attractive and there is accommodation for
successful applicant who wishes to relocate.
For more details, call Mrs Akinkuotu on
08037608558. Goodluck.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
choirmistress:
Woji-Charminabox@yahoo.com-Teachers are needed.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
choirmistress:
Are you in Lagos and in need of a professional
and result-oriented tutor for your child(ren)?
Midas Touch Tutors is an in-home academic
institution where individualized lessons/classes
are arranged for our clients based on Nigerian,
American and British curricula.
Nursery and Primary classes
Secondary classes
WAEC and NECO exams
UTME
SAT 1 and 2
IGCSE
TOEFL etc...
Visit our website at www.midastutors.com
e-mail: info@midastutors.com
or call 08151023293.
Midas Touch Tutors...every child we touch
becomes gold!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Givemejoy: Learn a thing or two from the write up below:

Despite this marching order given to us by our
client, we still went ahead to disqualify about ten percentage of the total application received. In our opinion, these applicants are not ready for employment at all. Their presentation was below any acceptable standard. Even secondary school students dare not present such documents and expect to pass WAEC examination! Those kinds of people will give us problem during the selection
process.

If we are to be very strict in following the laid down rules and regulations, we are not sure if we can get up to half of the two hundred applicants needed. This is a very sad development indeed. Yet people complain of scarcity of job and the few jobs available, most graduates are either not qualified or ill prepared.

Let us be honest with ourselves, go back to your
documents sent to us and assess yourself based on the following indices:
*Did you follow the instruction to use a particular
caption as subject of your e-mail to us?
*Did you write a formal cover letter applying for the specific position we advertised or you just forwarded your CV to us as one of the numerous.organisations you did similar thing to? Is your CV comprehensive and presentable – devoid of typographical errors?

From the documents sent to us, are you sure.you are qualified for the post you applied for based on the requirements specified in the advert? Mind
you, we are not university; we want people who can be shown a process within few days and are independent thereafter.
Do you think you can pass our science-based
aptitude test if you are asked to take it?

For instance, many did not follow a simple
instruction on how to reply us – USE THE TITLE OF OUR ADVERT AS SUBJECT OF YOUR MAIL. Some sent applications not meant for us, while some wrote long epistles as cover letter which we are not prepared to read. Phone numbers were missing in the CV of some and we observed a lot of typographical errors such as.spelling, the use of small letters where capital letters should have been used.e.t.c. If we are to do the right thing, no matter how good you are, we should have disqualified you from onset once you fail to follow our rules.

You can see what we are passing through as Consultants dealing with “graduates” not primary school pupils. You can equally see why so many graduates apply for job and did not get reply! Mind you, we have not seen your face to see whether you are fine. Neither had you spoken to us to know whether you speak good English. The only thing we rely upon at this stage to assess you is the.quality of your presentation. Your cover letter and CV represent you in our bid to access you. Once these are not well prepared, it’s like presenting yourself in a rag before a panel.

Your document is like product package (label, carton,.packet, wrapper etc). If the package is not attractive to the eye, nobody will care to pick it from the shelf even if the product is found to be good. For instance, the packaging of ORIJIN bitter drink from Guinness is too attractive to be ignored; yet the product itself might be worse than others in that category.
Good....... it is always one major criteria they use in disqualifying applicants. ALWAYS TAILOR YOUR CV TO THE PARTICULAR JOB YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
E.g some of our cv has all the work experiences we have especially when applying for a teaching job, when applying, remove the driving experience(s), sales experience(s), receptionist experience(s) and put only the teaching experience, same thing if you are applying for a customer servive position. Thank you givemejoy.... please house visit Punch newspaper of lastweek and today.... all the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
TRAINING UP OUR CHILDREN
WITH IPADS OR NOT'..

QUESTION: KIDS EXPOSED TO SOCIAL MEDIA
TECHNOLOGY AND THOSE NOT, WHO IS
BETTER INTELLECTUALLY AND MORALLY?

DO YOU THINK IT'S WISE TO EXPOSE YOUR
KIDS TO IPADS - DOES IT MAKE OR MAR
THEM?

WILL IT MAKE THEM SHARPER OR DULL?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sunnypar:
Greetings.
Boss, i see you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
Job Vacancy at First Choice Leasing Limited
Our client, a reputable company in the Finance Sector, requires suitably qualified candidates, to fill in the vacant position of Chartered Accountant.
REQUIREMENT Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
SALARY
Very Attractive.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: recruitment@firstchoiceleasingltd.com
DUE DATE: 21 August, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by boygeorge: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
artisticallyart:
Where exactly is she relocating in Ibadan?
thank you so much. for now she isn't too sure as she needs to get a green light for the available vacancy first. for now she is thinking of staying at the city centre or anywhere close. all she needs now is a lead as to where she could possibly get the teaching job. counting on your help sir.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
Esji80:
Pls is there any school in need of Mathematics/Physics/Computer Studies teacher in Sokoto or Kebbi State?
Hello, I got this from a friend bt my place is very far frm Sokoto, I hope you are interested?
eaccyboy:
can u teach in sokoto? Send me ur mail...at easzy88@yahoo.com cuz ma friend is going for his M.Sc and same field....in d sch d outgoing teacher recommend....but get atleast 2.2...I make up to 60k/month plus outside lesson ooo

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by henrixx(m): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Vacancy at Eko immaculate college, Alagbado Lagos. .... A science teacher urgently needed. Pls call 07065978578.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by morrygreat: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
pennstate:

Send you a PM.

I have reply you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by promiseJane: 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
Gud day, pls I got an invitation for an interview, want to know how real dey are its a teaching. Jon thanks BOLAJIOLAJI ADELANI | HR Associate,

McTimothy Associates
http://www.mctimothyassociates.com
info@mctimothyassociates.com
70b, Olorunlogbon Street, Anthony Village, Lagos.
Tel: 01-4534754; +2348058805333; +2347034854045

Abuja Training Centre:
Nigerian Reinsurance Building
1st Floor, Plot 784A, Herbert Macaulay Way,
Central Business District,(Near NNPC Towers), Abuja.

We are Social - follow us on:
Twitter: @McTimAssociate
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yemmybx(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
I had BA combined honours in LINGUISTICS WITH YORUBA. I can teach both English & Yoruba Languages and Phonics, 3years experience.

If there is anyone here who knows any school that pays well, i can relocate to any state if necessary, i resides in Igando Lagos.

My contact.
Yemmybs@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Esji80(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
STENON:
Hello, I got this from a friend bt my place is very far frm Sokoto, I hope you are interested?
Hi,I am very much interested.I'll contact him via mail.Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
artisticallyart:
Hit the like button if you want a get-together party
Hit the share button if you do not.
If you are interested in joining the WhatsApp group PM upload111.
BBM group coming up shortly.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by profsomebody(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Artisticallyart GoldenDr Pls help me o. Frustration is already winning d battle here. I desperately need a job. Any good paying job. Teaching or otherwise. I'm an accountancy HND graduate with upper credit. I stay in a Lagos suburb.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
sammoe:
Access Universal College (33, Odebunmi Afonka Street, off Moshalashi Bus stop, Shasha, Lagos.) needs principals, vice principals, teachers in all subjects and primary school teachers.
Interview date: Wed. 19th August, 2015. 8:30 am.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
profsomebody:
Artisticallyart GoldenDr Pls help me o. Frustration is already winning d battle here. I desperately need a job. Any good paying job. Teaching or otherwise. I'm an accountancy HND graduate with upper credit. I stay in a Lagos suburb.
You should win the battle. Visit schools in the at axis and submit your CV.

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: MasterGramnet(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.