Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2578778 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dunnitara: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2015
Gotten like 6 text messages from GNLD, of course, I know their trademark. Will it be right for me to conclude that all notices of vacancies from"trovit" are all for GNLD? I got the email addresses of all my latest application from "trovit".
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bluish(f): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2015
Upload111 Pls can I be added to the whatsapp group? Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MrOlai: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2015
STENON:
Woooow!
when is pythagora's theorem said to be invalid
@ STENON
What was your response to this? What was their(interviewers) reply? Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2015
MrOlai:

@ STENON
MrOlai tongue
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrOlai:

@ STENON
That was the first questn on that day, and I was like *wtf* I came for Physics interview na...*smiles* My response was :

Thank you sir, Pythagora's theorem is only applicable to angle 90 degree, and anything Greater than or less than 90 degree makes Pythagora's theorem to be invalid.

*The interviewers were amazed, Looked at each other's face and the oga patapata asked for the name of the secondary school that I finished from*

6 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babawere(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
fweshyboi:

Please how can i get there from iyana ipaja as i would be coming from Badagry

Once you get 2 iyana ipaja, take a bus going to agbado Ijaiye,drop dere and take a bike straight to sachel college...it should be much easier 4 u dat way, cos its a popular school....stay safe man!

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sunnypar:
The following teaching jobs are available for grab in a reputable secondary school at Oregun,Ikeja,Lagos state.Please call first before you bring your application and this advert closes within one week from the time of publication. For College,the following teachers are needed.
1.Mathematics
2.Accounts
3.Government
4.Yoruba Language For primary section,
1.Reception Teachers
2.Pry Teachers
Note that you should be able to defend your certificate during the interview as short cut will not be entertained.Call: 07069186241 and 09095950605.

If you know you have a certificate and can defend it,come with your cv for an interview on Monday and Tuesday, 7th and 8th of Sept,2015 at 34, Sule st,Mongoro bstp, Ikeja,amazing grace plaza,suite 24/25.
Which kind of 'intimidating' advert is this? angry

God helping those that will still apply for this job after all this 'threat' Up there.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by aalymah(f): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
upload111:

Like I often say "love covers all". Nice one
hi, pls wats ur email addy? wantu send ma whats app info to u.. tanx!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MrOlai: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
GoldenDr:

MrOlai tongue
GoldenDr grin grin grin
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MrOlai: 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
STENON:
That was the first questn on that day, and I was like *wtf* I came for Physics interview na...*smiles* My response was :
Thank you sir, Pythagora's theorem is only applicable to angle 90 degree, and anything Greater than or less than 90 degree makes Pythagora's theorem to be invalid.
*The interviewers were amazed, Looked at each other's face and the oga patapata asked for the name of the secondary school that I finished from*

Nice response from you!

Don't mind your yeye interviewers! Pythagoras Theorem is always valid. The Theorem would never, I repeat, never be invalid. It is always applied to a right-angled triangle and it has been certified to always be correct.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
STENON:

That's my Prof diah!
Wey them?
Dem no reach!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrOlai:

Nice response from you!

Don't mind your yeye interviewers! Pythagoras Theorem is always valid. The Theorem would never, I repeat, never be invalid. It is always applied to a right-angled triangle and it has been certified to always be correct.
Thanks, The questn was somehow to me on that day because I'v never heard of such questn before.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Teaching vacancies at peaceville schools redemption camp ogun state to start this September interested applicants must have knowledge of early years foundation school send your cv, cover letter and scanned copies of your credentials to hr@peacevilleschools.com
Apply ASAP
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
MacJC:

That's my Prof!
Wey them?
Dem no reach!
Lol, MacJC, Goodafternoon sir, You are a good comedian. Pls try to develop your talent o. #team.talent.must.not.waste#

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mandonnels(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
please someone shud help please.
With respect to your application to teach in our school - Goman Int\'l Sch - as a primary class teacher, we hereby invite you for an interview on Tuesday 8th of Sept, 2015 . You are expected to prepare a lesson note on any topic of your choice. Also, you will be given a written exam. Come prepared.
I applied for d secondary section. hav neva taught at d primary level. please i nid help on how to prepare a note for primary skul and what to expect in d test.
thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Rewarding Job Opportunity!U are invited for interview at Trupurpose Consult Mon.07/09/15.@28,Adebajo Str,Kongi Layout,New Bodija by 08:30am.Come with your cv................................................

I don't use to advertise Job recruitment agencies by I can confidently vouch for the above Human Resource agency. Try them. Within a week they will link u with ur employer,without collecting kobo until u received ur first salary.Then,20% will be deducted and dats all.

I will like to have a feedback from u to corroborate my findings about them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
mandonnels:
please someone shud help please.
With respect to your application to teach in our school - Goman Int\'l Sch - as a primary class teacher, we hereby invite you for an interview on Tuesday 8th of Sept, 2015 . You are expected to prepare a lesson note on any topic of your choice. Also, you will be given a written exam. Come prepared.
I applied for d secondary section. hav neva taught at d primary level. please i nid help on how to prepare a note for primary skul and what to expect in d test.
thanks.
For u to be shortlisted as a class teacher for primary class meant dat ur qualificatns wasn't good enough (may be ure NCE,OND,HND holder) I mean no disrespect.

Concerning d interview,prepare an interesting topic meant for a primary scl pupils. Since u were askd to prepare a lesson note,surely ure goin to do micro-teaching. Forgt about d test,it can come from any angle................relax,believe in ur ability.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by rukkyland(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Evathyst:

God helping those that will still apply for this job after all this 'threat' Up there.
no be small thing o. may God help us all in this country..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mandonnels(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
ProfGday:

For u to be shortlisted as a class teacher for primary class meant dat ur qualificatns wasn't good enough (may be ure NCE,OND,HND holder) I mean no disrespect.

Concerning d interview,prepare an interesting topic meant for a primary scl pupils. Since u were askd to prepare a lesson note,surely ure goin to do micro-teaching. Forgt about d test,it can come from any angle................relax,believe in ur ability.

tanx...for ur info, der was no vacancy in deir secondary section.
Am a 2:1 graduate of physics/Education wit a TRCN certificate. B.Sc(Ed)

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dunnitara: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
@ ProfGday, please any recruitment company you can vouch for in Lagos?.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
ProfGday:

I disagree with you, there are 5 University graduates in the Primary section of my former School, one of them made second class upper from Ilorin. The Head Teacher of the school between 2004 and 2006 was a Phd holder. Teachers in the primary school section of a big school in Lagos Mainland earn and make more money than their Secondary school counterpart because the primary section is the cash cow of that educational organisation. Another big school in Ikeja have Canadian, British and American Phd holders and Professors as the top management staff.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
mandonnels:
tanx...for ur info, der was no vacancy in deir secondary section.
Am a 2:1 graduate of physics/Education wit a TRCN certificate. B.Sc(Ed)
Are you currently working? What is your career plan? Do you love children? Can you effectively teach children? The guy who made second class upper from Ilorin crossed over from a Secondary School to a Primary School because of about 50% difference in salary, six years down the lane his former colleagues who got the required certifications and set track records are earning higher than him in various International Secondary Schools all over the country.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mandonnels(m): 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
manie:
Are you currently working? What is your career plan? Do you love children? Can you effectively teach children? The guy who made second class upper from Ilorin crossed over from a Secondary School to a Primary School because of about 50% difference in salary, six years down the lane his former colleagues who got the required certifications and set track records are earning higher than him in various International Secondary Schools all over the country.
finished nysc 2months ago. hav taught junior and senior secondary school level, but yet to try d primary level.dats y m seekin for help.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ajasa4link: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
You are hereby invited to attend an interview with Sachel College, Ijaye- Ojokoro, Lagos on Wednesday, 9th Sept; 2015 by 9 a.m. Call;08136349967.

I got this invite after applying for a government teacher job in the above named school. Anybody who wants to gatecrash should try. I don't think i will be going because i have a couple of interviews this week which are in my career line and not teaching (which i only tried to test my cv's ability to attract employers by applying for the job in the first place).

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tbells91(f): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
masties2:

For NTI pgde u need to have completed NYSC. Discharge certificate is required. But NTI is fast, convenient and cheap.

You don't need to have completed nysc, I registered while I was serving
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ijlyriks(f): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
jonath0012:
Got an invite from Avee-cenna school... Please, what is their salary scale like, and test. It is urgent

i dont kn too.but pls wen is d interview?cos i applied too but dey didnt invite me.i applied for d sec sch,is urs pry or sec section??
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
dunnitara:
@ ProfGday, please any recruitment company you can vouch for in Lagos?.

no...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
manie:
I disagree with you, there are 5 University graduates in the Primary section of my former School, one of them made second class upper from Ilorin. The Head Teacher of the school between 2004 and 2006 was a Phd holder. Teachers in the primary school section of a big school in Lagos Mainland earn and make more money than their Secondary school counterpart because the primary section is the cash cow of that educational organisation. Another big school in Ikeja have Canadian, British and American Phd holders and Professors as the top management staff.
This is an eye opener,forgive my mistakes.......Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tbells91(f): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Taeewo:
Heard their first semester exam use to take place july,can i still meet us as i wil b passing out by April 2016

I was a 14B corps member, I registered for pgde in Feb this year cz I heard it was cheap but after registering, I discovered the fee had increased.. I continued anyway, when it was time for registration, I told the person that I was still serving and I didn't have my university certificate either and he helped and told me to bring them before the end of the program.. So next year, register for it and attend classes if you want cz of attendance / CA and make sure you know your rep and you do your assignments. This is the breakdown of the fee;

Registration fee: 2,350
First semester;
Tuition fee: 25,850
Tablet fee: 45,000
Exam fee: 10,350
Second semester;
Teaching practice fee: 10,000
Project fee: 10,000
During registration we paid 1,200 for tee-shirt, 2,000 for matric and 1,000 for id card.. Course materials are free..
We just started second semester and will be writing our exam in December.. Just be updated..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tbells91(f): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Taeewo:
Heard their first semester exam use to take place july,can i still meet us as i wil b passing out but April 2016
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Tbells91:

I was a 14B corps member, I registered for pgde in Feb this year cz I heard it was cheap but after registering, I discovered the fee had increased.. I continued anyway, when it was time for registration, I told the person that I was still serving and I didn't have my university certificate either and he helped and told me to bring them before the end of the program.. So next year, register for it and attend classes if you want cz of attendance / CA and make sure you know your rep and you do your assignments. This is the breakdown of the fee;

Registration fee: 2,350
First semester;
Tablet fee: 45,000
Second semester;
Teaching practice fee: 10,000
Project fee: 10,000
During registration we paid 1,200 for tee-shirt, 2,000 for matric and 1,000 for id card.. Course materials are free..
We just started second semester and will be writing our exam in December.. Just be updated..
Total =#131550 ...................equivalent to fees paid for M.Sc programmes in some fed universities.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ijlyriks(f): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Evathyst:

no sch name E be like say na gnld runzzzzz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.