Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2578543 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 15, 2015
In my own case, I am HND holder. Is there any hope of getting a teaching job since I didn't go through education while in school. About going for PGD
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OluchiDelly: 5:50am On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=AnnieOakley post=38016060

I know these routes and the school itself like the back of my hand

do they provide accommodation, d range of what they offer pls? considering d long distance from my home to the location.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by akanduteenah(f): 6:55am On Sep 15, 2015
AnnieOakley:

Why does everybody call me ma? This is sewious cheesy

The route from Iyana Dopemu isn't straightforward enough for possibly a first timer.

By quoting you, I sought to guide her to a better and surer route, not necessarily to correct you.

I know these routes and the school itself like the back of my hand so I know the best way to get there.

If she's coming for an interview, she'll need the surest route -- a bus, a bus, and a bike.

Ok ma. No probs

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by akanduteenah(f): 7:02am On Sep 15, 2015
triangullar:
In my own case, I am HND holder. Is there any hope of getting a teaching job since I didn't go through education while in school. About going for PGD

Who said there isnt?? I have been working in the educational system for about 4yrs now and im not an education graduate. About going for PGDE though. Be an educationist because you are passionate about imparting knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 15, 2015
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is a foreign-owned financial institution, based in Lagos state, which offers a broad range of financial services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and other clients in the lower income strata. We are recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: IT Operations Supervisor Location: Lagos Job Description: This role will involve overseeing external (client) and internal production software and hardware environments, coordinating systems analysis, and maintenance. Specifically, the candidate will be responsible for software implementations and day to day system operations to ensure uptime and availability for divisional systems. The candidate will exercise management over leaders of hardware, operating systems, network, phone systems, database administration, performance monitoring, backups, power supply and security. S/he will lead teams in the areas of scheduling, technical direction, future planning and standard practices. Additionally the candidate will participate in budgeting and capital equipment processes and quality improvement activities for the organization and will work with the Business Unit and Corporate IT leads on establishing policy and procedures. Job Requirements Qualifications: At least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field is required. Minimum of 8 years of experience and 5+ years of experience managing staff in a similar role, preferably in a multi-site environment or Banking environment. Sound understanding of Microsoft System Center suite. Proficient management of work schedules and shift management to ensure maximum staff coverage for a 24/7/365 operation. Ability to manage pressure situations and provide excellent customer service to competing priorities for requests, inquiries, and complaints. Ability to take responsibility and work on own initiative. Necessary Experience and Knowledge: Thorough understanding of the core technologies in a modern datacenter environment, including: networking, load balancing, web and application servers, relational databases, web services, firewalls and IDS, directory services, DNS, content distribution networks, virtualization, storage area networks, Windows Server and Linux. Experience implementing, leading, and/or administrating key operations-related ITIL Functions such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Transition Knowledge of System Environments: Experience with Windows Server 2003/08/12, SQL Server 2005/08, Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013 Working knowledge of remote connectivity software such as RDP Experience with Microsoft Active Directory administration Experience with virtualization technologies including Hyper-V Experience with networking equipment including Cisco, DLink and others Experience supporting SharePoint infrastructure Knowledge of current ITSM frameworks and practices including ITIL Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to complete tasks in a timely manner. Knowledge of core managerial functions such as budgeting, procurement, personnel management, and finance. Experience in IT operations of E-Banking or Online services Knowledge of methods and techniques involved in the completion of information system planning including security administration, operational capacity planning, and cost benefit analysis of alternative technologies. Knowledge of quality principles and tools, particularly root cause analysis and problem solving Experience in creating an environment for improving customer satisfaction and promotes an atmosphere that establishes customer satisfaction as a key value in the organization Ability to clearly communicate goals and priorities of the organization as they relates to technical issues Ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of project management tools: Plan development, Metrics, Cost and effort estimation Schedule development, Risk analysis, Monitoring of production and compliance. Application Closing Date: 18th September, 2015. How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to jobs@ab-mfbnigeria.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2015
Whyte Cleon Limited is a Human Resource Outsourcing & Management Solutions provider in Nigeria with over 18 years business experience.
We are a solution based business consulting firm with focus on the provision of practical and well researched solutions to help our clients bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition, Strategy Execution and Organisational Performance.
These are implemented by providing organisational development and human resources management expertise and knowledge to guide, advice and support our clients in achieving and sustaining workplace success.
JOB TITLE: TRANSACTION TRAINEES
JOB DESCRIPTION:
Taking deposit from customers and crediting their accounts respectively.
Collection and posting of dividend warrant
Payment of cheques that meet mandate requirements
Receive all cheques of any amount, provide timely and courteous teller services
Obtain approval from head of tellers or appropriate authority for amount beyond own limit.
Monitor the cash-in-till balance and request for funds as required.
Processing of cheque lodgement for local and central clearing
Opening of Savings and Current Accounts
Calling of tellers transaction on daily basis
Posting of profit and loss account
Perform other duties as assigned by head of tellers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Open and close of teller batch for the day’s operations.
Payment of cash and cheques withdrawal to customers.
Check customer’s balance and verify customer’s signatures.
Ensure cash analyses are done on all cash transactions.
Call over of daily transactions.
Escalation of issues bothering on cash theft, lose, shortages/ overages.
Received of both cash and cheques deposit into customers accounts.
Register of all cash transactions in their respective registers and balance registers daily.
Posting all customers’ transactions.
Carries out other tasks as assigned by the head of teller
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Very quick learner
Keen attention to details
Strong computer skills
Interpersonal skills
Good written and oral communication
Service orientation and strong Customer focus
Integrity
Good team player
Relationship Management
Problem Solving
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite1
Educational Qualification
BSc (Minimum 2:2) and HND (Minimum Lower Credit)
Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage
How to apply
Click here>> http://whytecleon.com/job/transaction-officers/ to apply online

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 15, 2015
This is the format my school uses. Its called MTM or so

Date:
Topic:
Class:
Duration:

Instructional Objectives:
Instructional Resources.

STEP I: Identification of previous ideas about the topic.
-MODE: Individual/Groups/Entire Class.
-TEACHER'S ROLES/ACTIVITIES:
-LEARNERS ROLES/ACTIVITIES:

STEPII: Exploration/Activities/Experimentation.
-MODE: Group/individual/Entire class.
-LEARNER'S ROLES/ACTIVITIES.

STEPIII: Discussion.
-MODE: Entire class.

STEPIV: Application.
-MODE: Individual/group/Entire class.
-TEACHER'S ROLES/ACTIVITIES.

STEPV: Evaluation/Assessment.
-MODE: Individual/Entire class/Group.
-TEACHER'S ACTIVITIES/ROLES.

ASSIGNMENT.
REFERENCE

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by checkmateman: 10:25am On Sep 15, 2015
IDrock:
The Faith Academy Network - The Education Commission which is the coordinating body for the Kingdom Heritage Model Schools and the Faith Academy Network of Schools and an arm of the Living Faith Commission Worldwide, is recruiting qualified and certified teachers into its Faith Academy Network where vacancy exist:

Job Title: Teacher

Qualifications
Bachelors Degree in Education in the following subject areas:
Mathematics
Physics
Biology
Music
Civics
Economics
Physical and Health Education
English
Chemistry
Yoruba
Fine Arts
Social Studies
Basic Science
Geography
A Masters Degree will be an advantage.
Bachelors Degree in other discipline but with a PGDE (those who are currently running the program can apply with proof).
Bachelors Degree mother discipline but with a prior NCE certificate.
HND with PGDE (those currently running the program can apply with proof).
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with their resume and cotact details to: edusec@ifcww.org

Note: Only shorlisted applicants will be invited for interview.

the email address is bouncing back mails

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Amgifted: 10:38am On Sep 15, 2015
odion81:
. Is your school a full Montessori school? We are using this method also in my school. Although l have not been able to use it because I am new here and I have not been given the opportunity to write a lesson plan yet
It not Montessori school but we use national and British curriculum. The new lesson plan was introduced to the school few months ago and we were asked to start using it from this term. Please if you have a way you can help me I will be grateful. My problem is the lesson note format. Th
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by omawunmie85: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2015
Hello house,have gotten another wonderful appointment ooo.all thanks to the Whatsapp group that help with some professional hints and discussions unlike before,kudos to my ogas,tnx.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ttaolin500: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2015
dz thread had been divided into whatsapp n nairaland which am against.
well God is involve.bcz u ppl r powerful with sensible information u now felt dividing d thread mk more sense.
God no go forget we wey no join ur whatsapp group.

8 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by pateffy: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Good day everyone, others have being sharing their testimonies, is high time I shared mine. So much thanks to God and this thread. Be4 I finish serving ws looking for a job I will easily get and do I notice I had passion for teaching so I cm to this thread n followed up evry advice and sugestion given pased out July ds year and started sendn cvs out to schools from then till now had jst 4 interviews the last was a big school and because have being discourage in the first 3 where I came here to pour my mind and some nairalander thought I was a male the last one didn't put so much effort just went and d pay was the best has a starter without B ed or postgraduate in education. I got d job. Am so happy and grateful to God for yu all that person that posted about those that are unemployed should try teaching job God bless you and those that talked about not giving up and being bold and confident it realy works even when your not sure of a answer to a question am saying too much already Thank you all n God bless.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
akanduteenah:

Who said there isnt?? I have been working in the educational system for about 4yrs now and im not an education graduate. About going for PGDE though. Be an educationist because you are passionate about imparting knowledge.
Tnx for the encouragement. I did teaching job sometime ago and I really enjoyed it. So I will give it a try again.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
OluchiDelly:
[quote author=AnnieOakley post=38016060

I know these routes and the school itself like the back of my hand

do they provide accommodation, d range of what they offer pls? considering d long distance from my home to the location.

Accommodation? Nope sad

Salary range: All I can say is that you'll be lucky to get something above 50k.

It's very rare to find a school that provides accommodation in Alimosho LGA.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
pateffy:
Good day everyone, others have being sharing their testimonies, is high time I shared mine. So much thanks to God and this thread. Be4 I finish serving ws looking for a job I will easily get and do I notice I had passion for teaching so I cm to this thread n followed up evry advice and sugestion given pased out July ds year and started sendn cvs out to schools from then till now had jst 4 interviews the last was a big school and because have being discourage in the first 3 where I came here to pour my mind and some nairalander thought I was a male the last one didn't put so much effort just went and d pay was the best has a starter without B ed or postgraduate in education. I got d job. Am so happy and grateful to God for yu all that person that posted about those that are unemployed should try teaching job God bless you and those that talked about not giving up and being bold and confident it realy works even when your not sure of a answer to a question am saying too much already Thank you all n God bless.

Congratulations!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
AnnieOakley:

Congratulations!
pls do u know about anchor mirror college abesan ipaja
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by haywhy3000(m): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
whu knows anything about Daystar international school, Ayobo. i mean their pay, working condition, etc.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by haywhy3000(m): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=haywhy3000 post=38033087]whu knows anything about Daystar international school, Ayobo. i mean their pay, working condition, etc. a frnd is avin an interview dere soon. wat sud he expects?? pls help ooooooo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
endtime1:

pls do u know about anchor mirror college abesan ipaja

Nope. Never heard of it. Can't find the school's website on google either.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
haywhy3000:
whu knows anything about Daystar international school, Ayobo. i mean their pay, working condition, etc.

I see the school bus around but don't know much about the school.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mummy123: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Anchor mirror school is on my street, i dont know about their pay, but i know their madam was very nice but she died early this year, but i dont know how far with her child that took over, what did you apply for i will help you to make enquiry tommorow

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jendor123: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
who knows anything about trippe D school, Epe. i mean their pay, working condition, etc.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
pateffy:
congrat
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by alakara(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
2Str8:
This is the format my school uses. Its called MTM or so

Date:
Topic:
Class:
Duration:

Instructional Objectives:
Instructional Resources.

STEP I: Identification of previous ideas about the topic.
-MODE: Individual/Groups/Entire Class.
-LEARNERS ROLES/ACTIVITIES:

STEPII: Exploration/Activities/Experimentation.
-MODE: Group/individual/Entire class.

STEPIII: Discussion.
-MODE: Entire class.

STEPIV: Application.
-MODE: Individual/group/Entire class.
-TEACHER'S ROLES/ACTIVITIES.

STEPV: Evaluation/Assessment.
-MODE: Individual/Entire class/Group.
-TEACHER'S ACTIVITIES/ROLES.

ASSIGNMENT.
REFERENCE
pls can you expatiate on this plan
Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GloriaAdanne: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pls who knows about First Step International School Owerri and how much do they pay?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nitane25(f): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
keppyy:
I've been applying for teaching jobs all over and No single invite...

What's wrong

Haba!!!

I'm really vexing here!
its comin
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nitane25(f): 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
triangullar:
evrytin is possible
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nitane25(f): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
pateffy:
thank God oooo.......we continue to thank Bo$$ Manie,GoldenDr,n oda ppl putn up adverts 4ppl to get to a beta place............una own sef go go up to share more..........

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oneluvs: 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
jendor123:
who knows anything about trippe D school, Epe. i mean their pay, working condition, etc.

Is it Epe under Lagos State. Please clarify the location
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ttaolin500: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
funsho5:
Hello People,

There are vacancies for commissioned sales person in an established real estate firm and the commission payable is 10% . Hurry now and earn from the limitless opportunity real estate offers.

If interested in the offer , please call Funsho : 08172000657 , 08188729016 or send your cv to primeexchange@gmail.com

Please note : We only pay commissions , not salaries. But I can assure you of earning well if you stay committed to the job.

We have our properties in choice areas- Lekki , Ibeju -Lekki , Agbara , Sango Ota , Abuja and so many places.

I look forward to hearing from you and ultimately have you work with us.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Adeosun Funsho M.

08188729016 , 08172000657
does dz place look like commission thread?

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by phlakkeys(f): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.