Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2573305 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
ProfGday:
THE PREGNANT DEER -
Such a beautiful story !

In a forest, a pregnant deer is about to give birth.
She finds a remote grass field near a strong-flowing river.
This seems a safe place.
Suddenly labour pains begin.

At the same moment, dark clouds gather around above & lightning starts a forest fire.
She looks to her left & sees a hunter with his bow extended pointing at her.
To her right, she spots a hungry lion approaching her.

What can the pregnant deer do?
She is in labour!

What will happen?
Will the deer survive?
Will she give birth to a fawn?
Will the fawn survive?
Or will everything be burnt by the forest fire?
Will she perish to the hunter's arrow?
Will she die a horrible death at the hands of the hungry lion approaching her?

She is constrained by the fire on the one side & the flowing river on the other & boxed in by her natural predators.

What does she do?
She focuses on giving birth to a new life.

The sequence of events that follows are:

- Lightning strikes & blinds the hunter.
- He releases the arrow which zips past the deer & strikes the hungry lion.
- It starts to rain heavily, & the forest fire is slowly doused by the rain.
- The deer gives birth to a healthy fawn.

In our life too, there are moments of choice when we are confronted on αll sides with negative thoughts and possibilities.

Some thoughts are so powerful that they overcome us & overwhelm us.

Maybe we can learn from the deer.
The priority of the deer, in that given moment, was simply to give birth to a baby.

The rest was not in her hands & any action or reaction that changed her focus would have likely resulted in death or disaster.

Ask yourself,
Where is your focus?
Where is your faith and hope?

In the midst of any storm, do keep faith on the creator always. He will never ever disappoint you. NEVER.
Remember, He neither slumbers nor sleeps !! The strong know how to keep their life in order. Even with tears in their eyes, they still manages to say 'I'm Ok' with a smile. I send this to u because u are a strong person. That was why God heard your prayers and said hard times are over. If you believe in Him send this to others including me. Be honest and send this to anyone who makes you smile. GOD CARES ABOUT YOU........

DEDICATED ALL THE JOB SEEKERS ON THIS THREAD

Thanks dearie. Was so touched.
But it's been long you commented on the PG thread.
Abeg, help the prospective applicants.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Evathyst:
It's moving gradually. Although it hasn't reached the permanent site yet, but it's moving sha. wink wink wink

Na wa o, this our thread don dull o! No e-fight wey person fit join? undecided
Little wonder he said you are too wild!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Evathyst:
Seems picking up quarrel is your hobby? Or let's say fighting with women gives you joy. Woman wrapper!

Ignore the boy. It's very easy to know when he is high on cheap Hennessy and expired orijin.

I need a professional make up o. What's the occasion sef I sha need my face moulded. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
avicky:

Ignore the boy. It's very easy to know when he is high on cheap Hennessy and expired orijin.

I need a professional make up o. What's the occasion sef I sha need my face moulded. wink
grin
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Evathyst:
It's moving gradually. Although it hasn't reached the permanent site yet, but it's moving sha. wink wink wink

Dieu merci. Inasmuch movement has taken place, it wil surely end in praise.

As for fight, I dey find customers o. It haf tay. Na my family for the whatsapp group dey hold my leg o.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
artisticallyart:

Little wonder he said you are too wild!!!
*Yinmu* wink

He's just been weak, else, he would have been in a pole position to tame me. No be man like am dem dey call 'Tiger hunters?'. Excuse me!

But come to think of it, he's just giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it. Abi no be the Ravencskar wey I know? The one in whose presence his enemies shake like epileptic patients. cheesy

Or you mind taming me? wink
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Evathyst:
*Yinmu* wink

He's just been weak, else, he would have been in a pole position to tame me. No be man like am dem dey call 'Tiger hunters?'. Excuse me!

But come to think of it, he's just giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it. Abi no be the Ravencskar wey I know? The one in whose presence his enemies shake like epileptic patients. cheesy

Or you mind taming me? wink
I will tame you. You want to try.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
avicky:

As for fight, I dey find customers o. It haf tay. Na my family for the whatsapp group dey hold my leg o.
I've tried looking for trouble at the politics section, no show. I jump enter romance section, nobody get my power. I was in e-prison when the whole Coogar
saga was concluded, hence, I didn't launch enough missile.

Here I am now (@ the education section) looking for all those small small boys that take delight in bullying ladies online. All of them don go hide. Seems I have to cross over to the 'holy land' cos trouble no dey hard to see there. cheesy

See you at the holy land!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Evathyst:
I've tried looking for trouble at the politics section, no show. I jump enter romance section, nobody get my power. I was in e-prison when the whole Coogar
saga was concluded, hence, I didn't launch enough missile.

Here I am now (@ the education section) looking for all those small small boys that take delight in bullying ladies online. All of them don go hide. Seems I have to cross over to the 'holy land' cos trouble no dey hard to see there. cheesy

See you at the holy land!

Okay dear. If food land there, beckon on me.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uniluv: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=artisticallyart post=40577696] Hmmmmmm. Madam! I think before 15th of this montth you would get vacancies. Cc: Avicky & 2str8 ok. thanks for the hope
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kazrem(m): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Evathyst:

Ha ha ha Onijogbon!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Positivist: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
I just received an invitation for interview from a school in Ibadan called Omoleye School. The interview is scheduled for 8am tomorrow. I doubt whether I would be able to attend. I'm currently in Lagos. Does anyone know anything about the said school?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nanalady(f): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
artisticallyart:

More active on TV/movies now
lol..are you following me around now.. cheesy
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
If you are teaching in a school anywhere and you school needs a Yoruba teaching, pledge try to contact me.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Redomi:
If you are teaching in a school anywhere and you school needs a Yoruba teaching, pledge try to contact me.
You snapped yourself with your students..... Best teacher of the year.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by clasie: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
any vacancy in secondary schools in abeokuta will be appreciated.thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OluwaSsheun(f): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
I got a job in one of the private secondary schools today. My bday is 12th 12th and i have been asking God for a job as my bday gift.I crave ur indulgence house,abeg,help me shout 12 halleluyah to this prayer answering God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yemmybx(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Redomi:
Kindly edit this by yourself because more than one thing is wrong with this statement.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yemmybx(m): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
artisticallyart:

pls help him out.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
OluwaSsheun:
I got a job in one of the private secondary schools today. My bday is 12th 12th and i have been asking God for a job as my bday gift.I crave ur indulgence house,abeg,help me shout 12 halleluyah to this prayer answering God.
Congratulations.........
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by peterpeteru: 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
smiley
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by rezzy: 12:03am On Dec 02, 2015
OluwaSsheun:

Halleluyah
Halleluyah
Halleluyah
Halleluyah
Halleluyah
Halleluyah
Halleluyah
Halleluyah
Halleluyah
Halleluyah
Halleluyah
Halleluyah

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nlevel(m): 12:30am On Dec 02, 2015
Evathyst:
Pardon?

Who be bros? undecided undecided

I guess that's how you've been making cheap mistakes in your interviews. Anyways, I'm sorry you can't do the kinda job that I do. Abi you fit make people up?

babe. or whatever if u can't profer solution to a problem then it's better u don't spot it!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 12:43am On Dec 02, 2015
yemmybx:
Kindly edit this by yourself because more than one thing is wrong with this statement.
........needs a Yorùbá teacher, please contact me. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 12:44am On Dec 02, 2015
artisticallyart:

When and where?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by morrygreat: 1:14am On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=Sunnypar post=40557580]Morrygreat, how is PH? I heard you just signed for a world class club with a mouth watering free plus first class flight to anywhere with an official car.[/quote

Amen, I pray so, hope you are good?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 4:06am On Dec 02, 2015
OluwaSsheun:

Wow! Congratulations! God is never late.

Hallelujahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 4:08am On Dec 02, 2015
Redomi:
........needs a Yorùbá teacher, please contact me. Thanks

*Need*
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 4:13am On Dec 02, 2015
Nlevel:

babe. or whatever if u can't profer solution to a problem then it's better u don't spot it!!!

Ogini? You called her a man and she is trying to tell you she isn't by telling you her profession.
And you are here spitting fire.
Is she the cause of the problem dt she must find solution

Evathyst, show o.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2015
City tutors Ltd Job Opportunity for Home Tutors in Lagos, Port harcourt and Abuja.

City tutors Ltd is the leading home tutoring firm in Nigeria. We provide learners with an advantage of quality, experience and excellence.
Our tutors are teachers, former teachers and professional tutors. We provide enrichment to each student and offer positive reinforcement.

Job Position: Home tutor
Job Location: Lagos, Abuja and Portharcourt.

Criteria for all candidates:
• Must have a good degree and must be able to communicate in English fluently.
•Must not be younger than 21yrs and older than 45yrs
•Must be an expert in any chosen subject or area of interest.
•Must be very brilliant, skillful and impartful.

APPLICATION
• All interested candidates should proceed to:

http://citytutors.com.ng/Become-a-tutor.php

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OluchiDelly: 7:36am On Dec 02, 2015
Redomi:
When and where?

grin grin grin
Don't mind him. Why must he be accusing u of the offense you didn't commit? you need to sue him!

Chief oluko u be linguist naun,..... na figurative expression.!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2015
Nlevel:

I'm not surprised @ your response though. Unemployment & frustration walks hand in hand. Lemme not aggravate your predicament, I'll just pretend I didn't see what you typed...

Wish you well bro! wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.