Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,934 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2596003 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 6:06am On Jan 12, 2016
haywhy3000:

Arund IBTC.
How are we going to apply?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 6:10am On Jan 12, 2016
avicky:

Lead British International School, Abuja. wow! Redomi, this would have been perfect for you but you can't leave your comfort zone.

Thanks Oolamie for posting.
Aunty A Vicky, you call this village a comfort zone?[url]
avicky:

Lead British International School, Abuja. wow! Redomi, this would have been perfect for you but you can't leave your comfort zone.

Aunty A Vicky, you call this village a comfort zone?[/url]
avicky:

Aunty AVicky, you call this village a comfort zone?
It is because I don't have option o, pray I get a better place before the end of the term, because am planning to resign before April to look for better offer in the city/town.
I promise to pay my dues with the thread member if a better offer come. Olùkó èdè Yorùbá was here

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 6:11am On Jan 12, 2016
haywhy3000 here is my email adegokekehinde64@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Iamhumble: 6:19am On Jan 12, 2016
Morning everyone,

Pls can anyone help me with the direction to Juilliard Academy, Block 80 Plot 16,Basheer Shittu Street, Magodo Phase 2 GRA, Shangisha from Abule Egba or Iyana Ipaja.

Pls I await your reply. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 6:19am On Jan 12, 2016
Where are the single ladies? The single gentleman is around. Tomorrow may be too late. Husband are scarce nowadays.
If teacher marry teacher dem go born better.
A word is enough for the wise...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by walepackage(m): 6:22am On Jan 12, 2016
@okerekeukachi.pls can u post teaching job around abuja,dat need a teacher in government,civic education and social studies.tanx in anticipatin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by spice123(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2016
lawunmmie:
Need assistance from u all please I need scheme of work for numeracy and ICT for grade 3-5. And what textbook can u recommend for ICT for grade 1-5. Please need urgent reply.thanks
use The Computer Teacher from level 1-5 by Adeleke Adenuga. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 6:56am On Jan 12, 2016
Submitted my CV to that Leadcity mail this morning and about cf I've minutes later I was ask to come to Abuja's tomorrow for interview.
It's too close and Ogun to Abuja is not a 3hours journey.
gate crashers where are you?
I'll copy and send the mail I received from them.
That's my feedback. Olùkó èdè Yorùbá was here

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Dainikel(m): 6:57am On Jan 12, 2016
Iamhumble:

Hey dear,

Wish I could help. I've also got an invite from them but can you help me with the direction .....from Abule Egba.....or from Iyana Ipaja? I'll really appreciate this. Or we could go together if you wouldn't mind. Thanks.
I'm actually coming from Abeokuta & really don't know my way about it. Honestly I'm undecided at this point cos I got another interview @ikorodu road hometouch building slated for 10. Lemme know your decision, thnks!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 6:57am On Jan 12, 2016
Dear Applicant,

INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF A TEACHER.

Interview Details:

Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2016
Venue: Lead British International School Gwarimpa, FCT Abuja.

Time: 11.00 am prompt.

You are required to bring ALL of the following:

2 copies of your CV
Proof of your qualification (Photocopy and Original)
Two recent passport photographs
A valid form of identification (e.g. Drivers’ License, National ID card or International Passport)
Writing materials.
Please confirm your attendance no later than 4.00pm on Tuesday, January 12, 2016.

We look forward to seeing you.

Yours Sincerely,

--
Olamide Oreniwa
Head, Human Resources
Lead British International School, Abuja
Aliyu Mudstafa Street Off Wole Soyinka
Abuja, Nigeria.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Eddy2010(m): 7:11am On Jan 12, 2016
GoldenDr:
A mission school is in need of qualified and highly motivated Teachers for the following subjects in its Secondary Section:
English,
Physics,
Biology,
Computer Science,
Social Studies,
H.P.E,
Government,
Agricultural Science.
Interested applicants can forward their C.V to mredward15@yahoo.com
Or Call/Watsapp 08037986270
NB: First Come, First Served.
Package is considerable,
Closing date of application, 25th January 2016.
Those of u asking for location, its in Onitsha Anambra State, By Federal Housing Gate(Maranatha International Group of Schools Onitsha). If you are within Onitsha, walk up to the school and submit ur CV. Dnt ask me of pay. I can't speak for them.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odimbannamdi(m): 8:00am On Jan 12, 2016
Redomi:
Submitted my CV to that Leadcity mail this morning and about cf I've minutes later I was ask to come to Abuja's tomorrow for interview.
It's too close and Ogun to Abuja is not a 3hours journey.
gate crashers where are you?
I'll copy and send the mail I received from them.
That's my feedback. Olùkó èdè Yorùbá was here

bros, seriously, if i were you, i would have given it a shot by going there. as long as you know your onions, and for the fact that you came from a long distance (which can be taken for determination), the school may consider you and even give you accommodation

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 12, 2016
odimbannamdi:

bros, seriously, if i were you, i would have given it a shot by going there. as long as you know your onions, and for the fact that you came from a long distance (which can be taken for determination), the school may consider you and even give you accommodation
So seriously you are advising him to travel from ogun to Abuja in search of teaching job? The best advice i've heard in a while

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 12, 2016
TheSlyone:

So seriously you are advising him to travel from ogun to Abuja in search of teaching job? The best advice i've heard in a while
cheesy
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2016
It is good to have nice people around you. All thread members are advising me to give it a shot at Lead city International British school Abuja. But am down financially now, I will try to find means sha.
Leadcity International British School, here I come.
Thank you all thread members.
GoldenDR.
Stenon.
Avicky.
Evathyst.
odimbannamdi.
Theslyone.
okerekeukachi.
oolamie.
haywhy3000.
lawummie.
funpeter.
tringullar.
Thank you all, please pray for me to get the job. My testimony loading. Olùkó èdè Yorùbá was here.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jekks(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2016
Redomi:
Dear Applicant,

INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF A TEACHER.

Interview Details:

Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2016
Venue: Lead British International School Gwarimpa, FCT Abuja.

Time: 11.00 am prompt.

You are required to bring ALL of the following:

2 copies of your CV
Proof of your qualification (Photocopy and Original)
Two recent passport photographs
A valid form of identification (e.g. Drivers’ License, National ID card or International Passport)
Writing materials.
Please confirm your attendance no later than 4.00pm on Tuesday, January 12, 2016.

We look forward to seeing you.

Yours Sincerely,

--
Olamide Oreniwa
Head, Human Resources
Lead British International School, Abuja
Aliyu Mudstafa Street Off Wole Soyinka
Abuja, Nigeria.
I believe you will get the job because it seems to me that the vacancy is very urgent

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by goldenboyofpsy(m): 10:40am On Jan 12, 2016
GoldenDr:
A reputable Educational Institute located in Abuja and Akure, due to expansion is recruiting to fill the positions below:
JOB TITLE: LOCAL COUNCIL MANAGERS
LOCATION: All the 18 Local council areas in Ondo state and the 16 local council areas in Ekiti State.

REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
First degree qualification (B.sc or HND) in social science, Humanities and Arts from a reputable higher institution of learning with a minimum of second class lower or lower credit.
A minimum of ONE year experience in managing human resources, strong communication skills, leadership skills and business growth is a must.

RENUMERATION: Attractive and competitive.

JOB TITLE: TRAINING INSTRUCTORS
LOCATION: All the 18 Local council areas in Ondo state and the 16 local council areas in Ekiti State.

REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
First degree qualification (B.ENG, B.sc, B.Tech) in Electrical Engineering, Physics Electronics, Physics, Physics Telecommunication with a minimum of second class lower or lower credit grade from a reputable higher institution of learning.
A good research and teaching skills is a must.

RENUMERATION:
Attractive and competitive.

Method of Application: forward your résumé to
bgc.educonsult@gmail.com on or before Saturday 16 January, 2016.
My oga,I fit intot this job both in skill and qualification. Have applied thou but if you can help,will be grateful. Na this kind I can do even with little pay not this lesson note that I never had when I did my youth service. Unemployment is really dragging the nation backward as graduates opt for alternatives with relatively no single dose of passion but survival.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2016
Redomi:
It is good to have nice people around you. All thread members are advising me to give it a shot at Lead city International British school Abuja. But am down financially now, I will try to find means sha.
GoldenDR.
Stenon.
Avicky.
Evathyst.
odimbannamdi.
Theslyone.
okerekeukachi.
oolamie.
haywhy3000.
lawummie.
funpeter.
tringullar.
Thank you all, please pray for me to get the job. My testimony loading. Olùkó èdè Yorùbá was here.
Go get it. The set time is now.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2016
Redomi:
Aunty A Vicky, you call this village a comfort zone?[url] Aunty A Vicky, you call this village a comfort zone?[/url] Aunty AVicky, you call this village a comfort zone?
It is because I don't have option o, pray I get a better place before the end of the term, because am planning to resign before April to look for better offer in the city/town.
I promise to pay my dues with the thread member if a better offer come. Olùkó èdè Yorùbá was here
My dear, igboro is not smiling. Life itself is a risk.
But i won't advice you resign before getting another offer. Do not relent. Keep trying and it will click soonest.
Cheers!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odimbannamdi(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2016
Redomi:
GoldenDR.
Stenon.
Avicky.
Evathyst.
odimbannamdi.
Theslyone.
okerekeukachi.
oolamie.
haywhy3000.
lawummie.
funpeter.
tringullar.

am glad to know you are finally gonna give it a shot. i will be elated when you tell us that you have clinched the job. all the best man.

P.S. ask them if they need a biology teacher too.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2016
avicky:

My dear, igboro is not smiling. Life itself is a risk.
But i won't advice you resign before getting another offer. Do not relent. Keep trying and it will click soonest.
Cheers!
I sight you mummy
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seggzz(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
The great mathematician is here again. I'm first class graduate in mathematics who decided to let go teaching for a while. I'm self employed but I love teaching. I am here for a grab for your services. For those schools within the axis of agege and iyana ipaja or Ikeja, call me on 08060644803. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
seggzz:
The great mathematician is here again. I'm first class graduate in mathematics who decided to let go teaching for a while. I'm self employed but I love teaching. I am here for a grab for your services. For those schools within the axis of agege and iyana ipaja or Ikeja, call me on 08060644803. Thanks
And you think your first impression ll fetch you an invite?

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OluchiDelly: 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Just saw this advert on Homat group of schools' gate while I was on transit few hours ago. I'm aware they pay btw 50-60k.

Computer /data processing teacher needed . Apply in person.
Add : odongunyan b. Stop, Ikorodu. Pls note that Homat has almost 3 branches in different locations in ikorodu alone. So note this particular add.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nitane25(f): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
TheSlyone:

be nice embarassed

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
nitane25:
be nice embarassed
I was only been sincere
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seggzz(m): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
TheSlyone:

Why not? Selling yourself pay off. I have gotten countless of jobs in teaching while selling myself years back. But I don't know if it still work now.

So what should be way then?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
seggzz:

Why not? Selling yourself pay off. I have gotten countless of jobs in teaching while selling myself years back. But I don't know if it still work now.

So what should be way then?
Look gentleman, I'm not against everything you put up there. In a bid to sell yourself, you want too far with it. I'm not HR Officer but I bet you, any one who sees what you put up here will have a second thought of hiring you. Why? You sound too bossy and a bit authoritative. It like you have a wrong impression about selling oneself. Inasmuch as you must sell yourself, you shouldn't go about bragging about it. What recruiter wants to see is your can-do spirit and your experience but not the obvious rant about your been a great mathematician.
I'm sorry if I'm rude but bro you have to Melo down
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uniluv: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Please house, i need help. No school has invited me for interview. I live in Lugbe, Abuja it seems all the schools i submitted my CV dont ve vacancy. I really need this job.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seggzz(m): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
By
TheSlyone:

Look gentleman, I'm not against everything you put up there. In a bid to sell yourself, you want too far with it. I'm not HR Officer but I bet you, any one who sees what you put up here will have a second thought of hiring you. Why? You sound too bossy and a bit authoritative. It like you have a wrong impression about selling oneself. Inasmuch as you must sell yourself, you shouldn't go about bragging about it. What recruiter wants to see is your can-do spirit and your experience but not the obvious rant about your been a great mathematician.
I'm sorry if I'm rude but bro you have to Melo down
I have successfully coached students in secondary school mathematics. I have also successful coached post secondary students who passed IGCSE, WAEC, Sat, and other exams.

Meanwhile, you shouldn't make such absurd statements to me. Some teaching institutions like it like that.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
seggzz:
By
I have successfully coached students in secondary school mathematics. I have also successful coached post secondary students who passed IGCSE, WAEC, Sat, and other exams.

Meanwhile, you shouldn't make such absurd statements to me. Some teaching institutions like it like that.
Exactly what you should have done. Let your experience speak for you. I'm sorry we got off on a wrong
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
uniluv:
Please house, i need help. No school has invited me for interview. I live in Lugbe, Abuja it seems all the schools i submitted my CV dont ve vacancy. I really need this job.
You applied online?

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.