Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2578591 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 8:39am On Feb 14, 2016
manie:

Our societal value system is eroded because we place premium on success without working hard, we believe in cutting corners and it appears that our society favours those who play the game without abiding with the rules.We also believe that the end justifies the means. With this mindset people will always prefer the easier route and lasting success can never be built through cutting of corners. We are all products of our society, what we regard as the norm in our society will finally cascade to the family,citizens, businesses, government, religious organisation etc.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 8:40am On Feb 14, 2016
Sunnypar:

Funpeter
Orente21
Macjc
Nayookafor
Emmahoney
Adex15
Funminicrown
Babajeje123
Paramount123
Engrcharlesid..... It no hold bar now.
Yes boss, am loyal any garabasa for your Boy

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:43am On Feb 14, 2016
Funpeter:
Yes boss, am loyal any garabasa for your Boy
Goat meat and palm wine joint would not be a bad place to spend the valentine.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 8:59am On Feb 14, 2016
Funpeter:
Honestly part of what I learnt yesterday.
When a parent pays for runs for his or her ward what is that parent telling that child? that he or she can do anything to get what they want including cutting corners.
solution lets preach it to our student if they are the only one doing the right thing let them continue doing..

It is outdated not to cut corners in our society, it appears being upright negates the norm of our society. People should dare to be different by deviating from these norms, because this action will definitely pay a higher dividend at the end of the day.

School/business owners need to have a longer term view and plan, the ONLY way to establish " a built to last institution", is to learn how to play the game according to the rules. How many businesses outlive their owners in our society? How many brands have been in existence for 100 years in our society may be First Bank, this is why schools owned by religious organisations where morals are their unique selling points will continue to grow from strength to strength.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2016
Sunnypar:

Goat meat and palm wine joint would not be a bad place to spend the valentine.
Would have love that bro.....just chill till around past 6 biko.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2016
manie:

It is outdated not to cut corners in our society, it appears being upright negates the norm of our society. People should dare to be different by deviating from these norms, because this action will definitely pay a higher dividend at the end of the day.

School/business owners need to have a longer term view and plan, the ONLY way to establish " a built to last institution", is to learn how to play the game according to the rules. How many businesses outlive their owners in our society? How many brands have been in existence for 100 years in our society may First Bank, this is why schools owned by religious organisations where morals are their unique selling points will continue to grow from strength to strength.
I was chance to withness the last Gce held in my school, even the director of the school was part of those doing runs and coordinating it, the principal too is not left out and we think we are helping them.
The exams was more or less like a tutorial and I keep encouraging them to atleast do something by themself before they bring in the as usual but is as if am talking to the wind.fast forward result is out all the result was held by WAEC. For my mind was just laughing.....

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by masties2(f): 11:05am On Feb 14, 2016
manie:

Our societal value system is eroded because we place premium on success without working hard, we believe in cutting corners and it appears that our society favours those who play the game without abiding with the rules.We also believe that the end justifies the means. With this mindset people will always prefer the easier route and lasting success can never be built through cutting of corners. We are all products of our society, what we regard as the norm in our society will finally cascade to the family,citizens, businesses, government, religious organisation etc.

1000likes

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
masties2:

1000likes
Hello bae
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
manie:

School/business owners need to have a longer term view and plan, the ONLY way to establish " a built to last institution", is to learn how to play the game according to the rules. How many businesses outlive their owners in our society? How many brands have been in existence for 100 years in our society may First Bank, this is why schools owned by religious organisations where morals are their unique selling points will continue to grow from strength to strength.
You nailed it..... No organisation live beyond the owners and when they do, mismanagement, misappropriation and smh....... Oga Manie........1million likes for you. You are hitting the nail real hard.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
Funpeter:
I was chance to withness the last Gce held in my school, even the director of the school was part of those doing runs and coordinating it, the principal too is not left out and we think we are helping them.
The exams was more or less like a tutorial and I keep encouraging them to atleast do something by themself before they bring in the as usual but is as if am talking to the wind.fast forward result is out all the result was held by WAEC. For my mind was just laughing.....
Its a norm.....it no longer news.... "As usual"," gbana", "chips" and to mention a few. This expo carrying thing happen in our higher institution... Yes, the President of my faculty was known for expo during examination period, he came out with a 2.1 working with a good company and me wey read, study and prepared for every examination (dey here dey chase stenon). The society encourages corruption, the church is not left out.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Sunnypar:

Funpeter
Orente21
Macjc
Nayookafor
Emmahoney
Adex15
Funminicrown
Funkyglitz
Fumstar
Babajeje123
Paramount123
Engrcharlesid..... It no hold bar now.

smiles....
some of d above mentioned are already on board...

love conquers all.

HAPPY VALS DAY

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
Sunnypar:

Its a norm.....it no longer news.... "As usual"," gbana", "chips" and to mention a few. This expo carrying thing happen in our higher institution... Yes, the President of my faculty was known for expo during examination period, he came out with a 2.1 working with a good company and me wey read, study and prepared for every examination (dey here dey chase stenon). The society encourages corruption, the church is not left out.
read what you have written and tell me the correlation coefficient between STENON and the main topic !!!

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
Happy Valentine to you all... With Love from me to you all...

*One-Love*

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hello here, happy Val to you all.
Sunnypar, please be wise enough this time around, it is easy to know when people see you as good for nothing, or they see all your jokes as dry jokes.
Watch people you mention, cos even if you risk your life to the forest to get some people a live elephant, I swear they will never appreciate it talk less of thanking you.
IT IS BETTER TO HAVE WISE PEOPLE REPRIMAND YOU, THAN TO HAVE STUPID PEOPLE SING YOUR PRAISE.
And IT IS BETTER TO HAVE FEW AND IMPORTANT FRIENDS, THAN TO HAVE A WHOLE CITY FULL OF FAKE FRIENDS.
A word is...............

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
STENON:
read what you have written and tell me the correlation coefficient between STENON and the main topic !!!

Haaa why always you and Him?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
Redomi:
Hello here, happy Val to you all.
Sunnypar, please be wise enough this time around, it is easy to know when people see you as good for nothing, or they see all your jokes as dry jokes.
Watch people you mention, cos even if you risk your life to the forest to get some people a live elephant, I swear they will never appreciate it talk less of thanking you.
IT IS BETTER TO HAVE WISE PEOPLE REPRIMAND YOU, THAN TO HAVE STUPID PEOPLE SING YOUR PRAISE.
And IT IS BETTER TO HAVE FEW AND IMPORTANT FRIENDS, THAN TO HAVE A WHOLE CITY FULL OF FAKE FRIENDS.
A word is...............
Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
Sunnypar:
Thank you.
You are welcome my E-Friend

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
Redomi:
You are welcome my E-Friend
Am out.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MindExplorer(m): 12:48am On Feb 15, 2016
Hello house,
Pls I want to write IGCSE exams. I studied Mathematics Education and I Have flare for teaching the subject. Pls I need your counsel in the following area:
- What opportunities are out for me if I write this exams
- How do I go about the registration for the exams.
Thank you. Pls I am waiting for your kind responses
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by wellsaid(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2016
Good morning House. Can anyone pls help me with a comprehrnsive list of schools in sango otta and its environments. I would be very grateful. Thank you and Good bless!

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
Just seeing this thread please i need vacancy for schools recruiting in Ado Ekiti willing to join Next term i can teach English, Government, Social Studies and Civic Education i have a BSc will keep following this thread for updates. Thanks smiley

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odisman(m): 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
MindExplorer:
Hello house,
Pls I want to write IGCSE exams. I studied Mathematics Education and I Have flare for teaching the subject. Pls I need your counsel in the following area:
Go to BRITISH council in ikoyi n find out what u need to do.Hope dis helps.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Senatorbee(m): 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
Just returning from JOB HUNTING now, serve my C.V to various schools in my area @ sango otta.
The funniest part was that one of the school said they pay graduate 12k per month. Fear grip me, the money no even reach Okada to and fro for a complete month. Please if you have any other idea of teaching job in sango Otta pls alert me. I hold a B.Sc (Ed) in Political Science

NOTE:
English
Mathematics
Physics
Teachers are needed presently at Jacobs model school, Joju Maltina sango otta.
Submit ur C.V and application directly dere @ the school
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good day all.........its been a while hope you guys are doing great?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
wellsaid:
Good morning House. Can anyone pls help me with a comprehrnsive list of schools in sango otta and its environments. I would be very grateful. Thank you and Good bless!

sunnypar..over to u..i bliv u furnished the thread sometime ago with a list of schools n pay range to b expected in diff areas..

cc: goldendr
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Senatorbee:
Just returning from JOB HUNTING now, serve my C.V to various schools in my area @ sango otta.
The funniest part was that one of the school said they pay graduate 12k per month. Fear grip me, the money no even reach Okada to and fro for a complete month. Please if you have any other idea of teaching job in sango Otta pls alert me. I hold a B.Sc (Ed) in Political Science

NOTE:
English
Mathematics
Physics
Teachers are needed presently at Jacobs model school, Joju Maltina sango otta.
Submit ur C.V and application directly dere @ the school

it is not compulsory you work in sango ota. u can leave ur comfort zone n hustle up something elsewhere dat may even quadriple the offer at sango.

take d bold step..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
TOPIC FOR DISUSSION: The internet--more harm than good on children in our society... for or against the notion? whats your opinion
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oh! upload you are back on the thread......i really missed a lot
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by prodomain(m): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
URGENT VACANCIES

A reputable school in Ajegunle-Apapa is in need of capable hands to fill the following positions:

ACADEMIC STAFF
(a) Nursery Teachers (NCE/Bsc+PGDE/Bsc.(ed))
Montessori training will be an added advantage

(b) Home Economics Teachers-Primary/Secondary (NCE/Bsc+PGDE/Bsc.(ed) in relevant courses)
(c) Basic Science Teachers-Primary/Secondary (NCE/Bsc+PGDE/Bsc.(ed) in relevant courses)
(d) Mathematics Teachers-Primary/Secondary (NCE/Bsc+PGDE/Bsc.(ed) in relevant courses)
(e) Social Studies/Civic Education-Primary/Secondary (NCE/Bsc+PGDE/Bsc.(ed) in relevant courses)
(f) English language teachers
(g) Yoruba

NON-ACADEMIC STAFF

(a) Driver (SSCE+Valid drivers Licence)
(b) Cleaner (JSCE/SSCE)
(c) Secretary (Min. OND)

TO APPLY
Send your CV (one page preferable) to prodomain@yahoo.ca
Call: 0818-280-6633

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by samsosdo(m): 5:08am On Feb 16, 2016
vacancy is available for a male teachers @a school around Vono area in Ilupeju, interested candidates should possess B.sc(ed) and should be ready to teach basics 5 or 6 or assist the head teacher
A secretary is also needed (preferably an ssce candidate)
contact 09053694811 or send your cv to pacesetteeducationalconsult@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iamclime(m): 8:36am On Feb 16, 2016
MindExplorer:
Hello house,
PLEASE GO TO WWW.CIE.ORG.UK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.