Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2578669 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by debh(m): 7:23am On May 06, 2016
The school is a private secondary close to oba 'S palace ikorodu or close to ikorodu market.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 8:35am On May 06, 2016
Roemichs International School is a World Class Early Childhood, Primary and Secondary Education Institution, which is determined to raise a generation of children ready to face global challenges and be useful citizens in this rapidly changing world.

Basic Technology and Design and Technology Teacher
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Location Kwara
Job Field Education / Teaching  

Requirements

Dedicated and enthusiastic teacher of Basic Technology and Design and Technology needed in an excellent private school in Ilorin.
Good working knowledge of the 9 Year BEC Basic Tech curriculum is essential and good working knowledge of IGCSE and O Level D & T an added advantage.

Method of Application
Applicants should submit their formal letter of Application with an attach CVs to roemichsschool@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 10:56am On May 06, 2016
Hello, here is the Feedback you all have been waiting for.
I left Ògùn Waterside where I formally work on march 31st.
Immediately I get back to my home city (Ondo city) I started submitting CV to schools in Ondo, including government own schools, since many of them lack teachers and Ondo state govt have not employed teachers since 2008,l. I submitted my CV there probably they may need teachers.
I even went to a govt secondary school to ask if they will needs PTA teachers, I met an Hause man there, he told me he is the vice principal of the school, the man told me they have more than enough teachers, though I argue with him on that and it almost lead to something else.
Two weeks after, I went to another govt school very close to my house, about two minutes foot work.
I met their vice principal, and I told him if I could be allowed to teach, I told him I don't care about renumeration, the man was very happy, and he promise to call me back.
Yesterday night I was online on Facebook, I met my old boss, I formally work with him as an operational manager in his company.
The man saw me online, he greeted me and I answered him, he ask about work, I told him I have resigned. He later started begging me to come back to, he promised to make me the general manager of his head office in Akure.
More to come........

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2016
Redomi:
Immediately I get back to my home city (Ondo city) I started submitting CV to schools in Ondo, including government own schools, since many of them lack teachers and Ondo state govt have not employed teachers since 2008,l. I submitted my CV there probably they may need teachers.
I even went to a govt secondary school to ask if they will needs PTA teachers, I met an Hause man there, he told me he is the vice principal of the school, the man told me they have more than enough teachers, though I argue with him on that and it almost lead to something else.
Two weeks after, I went to another govt school very close to my house, about two minutes foot work.
I met their vice principal, and I told him if I could be allowed to teach, I told him I don't care about renumeration, the man was very happy, and he promise to call me back.
Yesterday night I was online on Facebook, I met my old boss, I formally work with him as an operational manager in his company.
The man saw me online, he greeted me and I answered him, he ask about work, I told him I have resigned. He later started begging me to come back to, he promised to make me the general manager of his head office in Akure.
More to come........
GM is better CM
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2016
The following are urgently required for immediate employment:
1. A Female Science Teacher (must be good at Maths and live within Ikeja or environ)
2. A Female Maths Teacher (must be able to teach Senior Secondary and reside within Ikeja or environ) Contact: Peniel Home Tutors Tel: 08068011001, 08055522582
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2016
A School runs a Creche and Preschool. The school is the product of the dream of a professionally trained teacher of 18 years teaching experience abroad and who have passion for young children. The birth of the school was as a result of the passion for teaching and caring for kids in a child-friendly environment as well as offering support to working parents in Nigeria.

We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
* Crechè Teacher
* Pre-School Teachers
* After School Teachers
* Professional Nannies
* Nursery Teachers
* Receptionist (OND)

51, Adebola Street, Off Adeniran Ogunsanya Str., Surulere, Lagos.

Qualifications
* NCE and TC 2 or NCE alone or B.Ed in early childhood Education
* Must have Montessori training.
* Must have passion for children.
* Willingness to learn Montessori training
* Good command of English Language
* Good communication skills.
Salary: negotiable

For enquiries: 09022403254 & 08181322613.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 06, 2016
Hope this feedback is a joke

[quote author=Redomi post=45362027]Hello, here is the Feedback you all have been waiting for.
More to come........
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 2:43pm On May 06, 2016
2Str8:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by KomfotaSchools: 4:42pm On May 06, 2016
Brief Background

Komfota School is a co-educational, private Nursery and Primary school located on serene grounds in Alapere area of Ketu, Lagos. Komfota School was established in 1996 and has experienced steady growth ever since. The school has won several competitions at various times, and has a strong reputation for academic excellence.

Job Title(s):

Due to expansion and development, vacancies currently exist at Komfota Nursery School for qualified and experienced teachers in the following classes:

1. Playgroup Teacher
2. Nursery 1 Class Teacher
3. Nursery 2 Class Teacher

Job Requirements:

A minimum of N.C.E.
Three years teaching experience.

How to Apply:

Send your curriculum vitae and cover letter to edu.komfota@yahoo.com, or submit hard copies at the Administrative Office, Komfota School, 5 Abiola Street, Alapere, Ketu. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Deadline:
Friday 13th May, 2016
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 9:32pm On May 06, 2016
Government teacher urgently needed at ROZBAN COLLEGE, ipaja (opposite ferscoat college) lagos state
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 9:42pm On May 06, 2016
2Str8:

And what if it is not?
Can you and your accomplice let this dude be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 9:45pm On May 06, 2016
Redomi:
More to come........
Congratulations dear! The sky is your starting point.
You can see it pays to leave one's comfort zone. May God perfect all that concerneth you.
Cheers!

Btw, it's 'formerly' not formally. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 10:15pm On May 06, 2016
Mpyaw:
A boat was docked in a tiny Mexican fishing village.
A tourist complimented the local fishermen on the quality of their fish and asked how long it took to catch them.
"Not very long" they answered in unison.
"Why didn't you stay out longer and catch more?"
The fishermen explained that their small catches were sufficient to meet their needs and those of their families.
"But what do you do with the rest of your time?"
"We sleep late, fish a little, play with our children, and take siestas with our wives. In the evenings, we go into the village to see our friends, have a few drinks, play the guitar, and sing a few songs. We have a full life."
The tourist interrupted, "I have an MBA from Harvard and I can help you! You should start by fishing longer every day. You can then sell the extra fish you catch. With the extra revenue, you can buy a bigger boat."
"And after that?"
"With the extra money the larger boat will bring, you can buy a second one and a third one and so on until you have an entire fleet of trawlers.
Instead of selling your fish to a middle man, you can then negotiate directly with the processing plants and maybe even open your own plant. You can then leave this little village and move to Mexico City, Los Angeles, or even New York City!!! From there you can direct your huge new enterprise."
"How long would that take?"
"Twenty, perhaps twenty-five years." replied the tourist.
"And after that?"
"Afterwards? Well my friend, that's when it gets really interesting," answered the tourist, laughing. "When your business gets really big, you can start buying and selling stocks and make millions!"
"Millions? Really? And after that?" asked the fishermen.
"After that you'll be able to retire, live in a tiny village near the coast, sleep late, play with your children, catch a few fish, take a siesta with your wife and spend your evenings drinking and enjoying your friends."
"With all due respect sir, but that's exactly what we are doing now. So what's the point wasting twenty-five years?" asked the Mexicans.

****************************************************************************There are quite a few perspective to the story, but a major take-away point is:
Know where you're going in life, you may already be there!
Many times in life, money is not everything.
“Live your life before life becomes lifeless”

Do you agree, or have a different perspective
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 10:16pm On May 06, 2016
Mpyaw:
You've got to read this Excerpts from an interview with a Jewish leader about Blacks.

INTERVIEWER:
Why are blacks so behind Economically?

JEWISH LEADER:
The only thing blacks understand is Consumption. Blacks don't understand the importance of creating and building wealth. The fundamental rule is to keep your money within your racial group. We the Jews build Jewish business, hire Jewish, buy Jewish and spend Jewish.

There is nothing wrong with that but it is a basic rule blacks cannot comprehend and follow; "He kills his fellow blacks daily instead of wanting to see his fellow black do succeed" 93% of blacks killed in America are by other blacks.
Their leaders steal from their people and send the money back to their colonial master from whom they borrow the same money from.

Every successful black want to spend his money in the country of his colonial masters. They go on holiday abroad, buy houses abroad, school abroad, go for medical treatment abroad etc instead of spending this money in their own country to benefit their people.

Statistics show that the Jew's money exchanges hands 18 times before leaving his community while for blacks it is probably a maximum of once or even zero.

Only 6% of black money goes back into their community. This is why Jews are at the top and blacks are at the bottom of every ladder of society.

Instead of buying Louis Vuitton, Hermes, expensive cars, shoes, houses, dresses etc, blacks could industralize Africa, build banks and get rid of colonial institutions by putting them out of business.

INTERVIEWER:
What is your thought on failure of blacks after 150yrs?

JEWISH LEADER:
Well, nothing is ever the blackman's fault. His compulsive habit of killing his own, compulsive material consumption. His inability to build businesses or preserve wealth are usually somebody else's fault.

INTERVIEWER:
So what can blacks do to liberate themselves

JEWISH LEADER: Blacks must take responsibility. Blacks must unite. And vehemently fight corrupt leaders who run down their country and run to IMF as though IMF is Father Christmas.

Pls. forward this until it goes round the continent of Africa & particularly to our parasitic leaders. We all need to learn our lessons quick and build our Nation.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 10:36pm On May 06, 2016
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is currently recruiting on behalf of its client in the education sector for candidates to handle both Nursery and Primary classes:

Job Title: Professional Teacher for Nursery and Primary School

Requirements
Preferred applicants must have;
A Degree in Education or NCE.
Master degree holders in Education will be given preference.
Minimum of 3 years experience in Nursery and Primary schools education.
Good communications without mother tongue interference.
Good personality with ability to use the computer and do research online.
A fair idea of Montessori education.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's with photograph to: stella@smartpartnersng.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 10:38pm On May 06, 2016
Ayoomolabake....how is service?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 10:42pm On May 06, 2016
toyeem:
Lol. I've dropped my Cv in schools around. Some schools like Royalty Academy promised to get in touch once there is any opening. Schools with vacancies made offers between 10 and 15k which I rejected. Hoping to get something better before the end of the month. Thanks to all the people keeping this thread alive. God bless you all.
You should have told them you like their pay but only on part-time basis.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 10:43pm On May 06, 2016
avicky:

Congratulations dear! The sky is your starting point.
You can see it pays to leave one's comfort zone. May God perfect all that concerneth you.
Cheers!

Btw, it's 'formerly' not formally. tongue
Calm down. It is 'got' not 'get'
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 10:57pm On May 06, 2016
Prepclass is an academic solutions provider offering a customized learning program for each and every student. We have learning programs to fit any family's needs and preferences - whether it's in-home tutoring or online test prep.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Tutor (GMAT, GRE, SAT and IGCSE)

Job Descriptions
PrepclassNG is currently seeking out qualified Instructors who are highly motivated and passionate about teaching, to work with our clients preparing for various exams across Lagos State.
Exams to be taught include (at least on of these): ICAN, SAT, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, ACCA, IELTS, CIPM, PMP, AED, PTE,IB
The Person
Tutors must have had prior experiences teaching someone at that particular level and making sure the tutee was a success at the examination.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jrq3bSqAL7Cfz1Q7NUzZPl-OpXiyfB_AnjmJoS5b-7A/viewform
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 11:00pm On May 06, 2016
sammoe:
Hi guys, got this private info. A Government teacher is needed for the new session.
Just send your name and qualification to 08125703029. You'll be told what next to do.
Location is Aguda, Surulere, Lagos.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 11:00pm On May 06, 2016
Qualify teachers in all subjects are needed for employment in Rutula Nur/Prim and Secondary Gboko Benue State. Pls apply b4 d 10th of Sept. At d schl premises behind General Hospital Gboko (Kaamem Area). Or contact 08038498900.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 11:02pm On May 06, 2016
Bluedreams International Schools is a highly
reputable and rapidly growing school with
international standard. We are in need of a
qualified and experienced Chemistry Teacher.
Requirements:
BSc., BEd., HND Chemistry Science or any other
Chemistry related course.
Address: 20 Sanusi street, off arije Campbell,
dalemo-alakuko road, Dalemo bus-stop, itoki,
ogun state.
Salary: Very attractive[/quote]
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 4:25pm On May 07, 2016
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy them done ban Avicky! Sentenced to e-prison.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hollerbaby: 4:35pm On May 07, 2016
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hollerbaby: 4:43pm On May 07, 2016
yes basically, i wan learn more, i dont want to be d king of the blinds
Sunnypar:

Hmmmmm advance in delivery of lesson, you mean using modern technology in teaching such as projector. The welfare package is good and most thread members would jump at this offer, did I miss out the Yoruba man, anyway, how long have you been there? Are these the only reasons you want to leave? The hierarchy conditions, I don't understand, please explain further. I am sorry I saw this late.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 07, 2016
hollerbaby:
i need ur help people in the house.i hv been teaching for about 5 years now but my teachings has always been based on Nigerian syllabus and presenting students for waec and neco. however i applied to a school whos' curriculum is strongly based on igcse the interview is next week and i hv no idea as to what to expect during the interview. tips please senior Cambridge teachers how was ur own interview i really really wan port thanks

Great one. Download the scheme for the subject you teach. Download the past questions too. Practice with them. You will fly high

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 4:46pm On May 07, 2016
debh:
I applied for a teaching job at ikorodu . Salary 24k

I hope it is not Livingstone college?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.