Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575588 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
babajeje123:

I replied you cos I thought you were matured. I don't waste my time tutoring unwilling kids.
You are the kid here because mature adult need to address things they don't go public about it rather they call the individual to a corner and express their concern. You just showed you are the kid! Twice you have talked about GUI- Graphic user interface. The first they we ignored you now again you are saying it. You should give them props because they have contributed immensely to this Great forum and help depopulate the labour market.
Next time Babajeje123, keep quite or act matured. It very simple. It either you support them or take your sully lazy graphical HTML CSS danm butt of this. Capise

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mpyaw:

You are the kid here because mature adult need to address things they don't go public about it rather they call the individual to a corner and express their concern. You just showed you are the kid! Twice you have talked about GUI- Graphic user interface. The first they we ignored you now again you are saying it. You should give them props because they have contributed immensely to this Great forum and help depopulate the labour market.
Next time Babajeje123, keep quite or act matured. It very simple. It either you support them or take your sully lazy graphical HTML CSS danm butt of this. Capise
I'm so much in a good mood now & you are too irrelevant to spoil it. In the first instance, the post wasn't directed to you & so, why taking tramadol to boost someone's libido? Take your rants to whosoever designed such gui for you & stop quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mytoem: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
I need a teaching job in Ilorin. I can teach Physics, chemistry, mathematics/further mathematics. I studied Engineering. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
babajeje123:

I'm so much in a good mood now & you are too irrelevant to spoil it. In the first instance, the post wasn't directed to you & so, why taking tramadol to boost someone's libido? Take your rants to whosoever designed such gui for you & stop quoting me.
Well, I hope it last you enough to learn to how to be matured.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mpyaw:

Well, I hope it last you enough to learn to how to be matured.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Suurulere(m): 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Please I need a teaching Job in Kaduna South or Zaria. I have a BSc in Chemistry. I intend to further my studies in ABU Zaria (Mass Communication). I can teach, Chemistry, Biology, Agriculture, Geography, Computer Science, History, Literature-in-English, Government, English Language and Christian Religious Studies.

Please intimate me with any vacancy in these areas...

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by swaggprofessor(m): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2016
if you can teach physics and furthermaths properly and u reside in benin. Come to Bayflower international school, pole street of sapele road Benin. Come and drop ur CV in person.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by larryray26(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=queenex post=46809096]Awoyaya/Ibeju Lekki Vacancy plz house[/quote

Please PM me. What did you study and what can you teach?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by queenex(f): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=larryray26 post=46906775][/quote] Accounting n Finance......
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
A new educational centre, located in Awoyaya, Ibeju-Lekki that would specialize in tutoring students for Ordinary level and Advanced level examinations (Cambridge), professional courses and computer-related courses requires the services of the following listed people. Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to www.mitacy.com

POSITION: Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES
• Deal directly with prospective students and other staff either by telephone, electronically or face-to-face
• Process orders, forms, application and requests by staff and students
• Manage and allocate available resources to enable successful task performance
• Keep inventory of equipment and ensure adequate stock of teaching materials
• Design, implement and maintain good filing systems
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports and feedback to CEO on efficiency and management
• Maintain a safe and secure working environment
REQUIREMENTS
• HND or BSc in any discipline with minimum of second class lower
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices
• Proficient in the use of a computer and Microsoft office applications
• Not older than 28
Renumeration: N40,000 to N45,000

POSITION: Subject teachers in English language, Chemistry, Biology, Accounting, Economics
RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plan, prepare and deliver instructional classes
• Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments
• Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students
• Use relevant technology to support instruction
• Apply appropriate disciplinary measures where necessary
REQUIREMENTS
• HND or BSc in related discipline
• Ability and interest in teaching
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Proficient in the use of a computer and Microsoft office applications
• Not older than 28
RENUMERATION: N850 to N1500 per hour

POSITION: Cleaner/Janitor
RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain all assigned areas in a clean and sanitary condition
• Ensure adequate stock of cleaning materials
• Run selected errands on behalf of the company
REQUIREMENTS
• SSCE holder with minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English or OND in any discipline with minimum of lower credit
• Fluent in English language
• Not older than 24
RENUMERATION: N20,000 to N25,000
queenex:
Accounting n Finance......
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
upload111:
Good evening peeps!

Mitacy team is organizing an online interactive seminar titled "TEACHING INTERVIEW ".

what to expect:
insights and guidance on teaching interviews
possible questions to expect
micro-teaching guide
n lots more.

You also get a chance to ask questions.. its one of a kind..

details on www.mitacy.com
GOD BLESS ALL OUR HUSTLES!!

cc:
goldendr
sunnypar
avicky
wunmi
odunharry
larry37
et al

Good evening peeps! The above is less than 24hrrs away..dont miss it
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Amazingg: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2016
akanduteenah:
NCE holders needed at a primary school in Command area of Ipaja. Must reside around Command, ile-iwe or ipaja and its environs. Apply in person with application,CV and photocopies of credentials at 19, Sunday Akinbo street, Atapa estate, command, ipaja, lagos. Thanks.
Please what is the name of the school, is the vacancy still open and can a BSC holder apply? Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by akanduteenah(f): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
Amazingg:

Please what is the name of the school, is the vacancy still open and can a BSC holder apply? Thanks

its a primary schl. Whats ur discipline?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Amazingg: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
akanduteenah:

its a primary schl. Whats ur discipline?
Accounting
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Teaching interview
interactive seminar commences now on www.mitacy.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oladoyindelight: 9:03am On Jun 27, 2016
plz am in need of a teaching job at a primay/ secondary school in okota /festac axis of Lagos. am a B.agric holder and I can teach agric science/ integrated science. this is my contact 07066538414 and my mail Kingsley_oladoyin@yahoo.com. tnks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olaolu39(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Mitacy.com.
Hmmmmmm
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bap14tist: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
pls I need a teaching or administrative job in abuja around lugbe or federal housing estate
I studied educational management in my first and second degree
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sunnypar, avicky, Evathyst, I come visiting. Are you guys home?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
TheSlyone2:
Sunnypar, avicky, Evathyst, I come visiting. Are you guys home?
Not at all.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by larryray26(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
queenex:
Accounting n Finance......
Pm me let's talk
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
avicky:

Not at all.
So na to go back my base sure pass.

Where ever Evathyst is hiding, tell her I say hi
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
TheSlyone2:

So na to go back my base sure pass.

Where ever Evathyst is hiding, tell her I say hi
I don hear. Bon voyage!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
avicky:
I don hear. Bon voyage!
Thanks mum
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babadudu1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
It was fun today at Astute college interview.
Imagine som1 dat put in for d post of Account/Economics Teacher not having Economics, account nor commerce as test subjects but chemistry, Physics, Biology, agriculture yoruba, government etc were available. So funny dat I av to endure 200 over standard jamb questions for only 2 hrs. God dey ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 29, 2016
International school in Lagos is seeking to employ suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: School Nurse

Qualifications
B.A qualification
At least 4 years experience in a British curriculum school
Proven track record of success with IGCSE, A Level
A commitment to continuing professional development.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's including a recent Passport photograph to: lagosemployment2014@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by pinklipz: 12:46am On Jun 29, 2016
If you studied English and you have at least 3years teaching experience, you might wanna gatecrash a recruitment exam on Friday (July 1) into an international school in Opebi, Ikeja. (Nigerian Turkish International College). Hope to see u dia.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by pinklipz: 1:06am On Jun 29, 2016
You could also send your CV and cover letter to employmentofficial7@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 29, 2016
pinklipz:
You could also send your CV and cover letter to employmentofficial7@gmail.com
lies....July first when 2015 or 2014..... Beside why should we send to that mail for such a reputable school....since you registered just two post.... You try
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 29, 2016
The Niger Delta International Education Fair connects Universities/Colleges in USA, Canada, UK, Australia with Nigerian students interested in studying overseas.

The event features exciting package for students and graduates interested in studying overseas.

The Event features:
1) UK spot application and visa application guidance
2) Tuition discount and Scholarship application
3) Visa Guidance and Making Appeals for Study Permit Refusal
4) Accommodation discount available for eligible student.

Date: 9th July, 2016
Venue: Novotel Hotel, Airforce Junction Aba Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Time: 9am - 4pm

How To Apply
To be a part of this wonderful opportunity, please click here to register and book an appointment with our Universities representative.

For further information:
Email: crownhubconsulting@gmail.com or info@crownhubconsulting.org
Mobile: 08095274319, 08068531240, 08183717671
BBM: 7ACD5FA0
Web: Crownhub Consulting

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.