Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2573748 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by prettyblacky(f): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2016
Winner's Zone Academy 10 solution road beside Mummy B ministry oyigbo and 8 Uwaoma street behind pacesetter missionary school. teachers are breed apply in person. Biology. Agric P.H.E, Maths, Civic Education, Literature, Home economics. Basic Science, Basic Technology, Geography,

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seggzz(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
emmahoney:
Thanks bro for your quick response. Many of us are not waiting for them, we are forging ahead. In fact, I would love to reject the offer. They are trying to play smart. There was time to negotiate the salary with us that day but they decided not to to do. Some applicants came from Ibadan and other far places for the job and yet they did not consider them. If I should leave Ogun State this week, I am gonna find it difficult to come for the salary negotiation from Osun State. Because I might not be pleased with their terms of employment.
My guy, just look at another place where they pay well. I know of a friend who was sacked for having a private lessons in that school. He said he taught his student some of his examinable questions he sets. And before you know he was sacked without any explanation from the guy. They accused him of showing his student exam questions. Which is not true. My brother, the highest salary there he was paid is 25,000 naira but if you are lucky you could be paid 30,000 naira. My friend is the mathematics teacher for junior school. This is grace college @ iperu ogun if i'm precise.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seggzz(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
GoldenDr:
Great Job
Please a friend need your advice, does summary dismissal includes non payment of a teacher salary after he has worked for 26 days. This happen to a friend who want explanation if he can sue them or not. He said he was dismissed during the last day of the school day(26th of this month) and vacated 27th, is he not entitle to his salary? He was told his salary would not be paid by owner of the school.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
seggzz:

My guy, just look at another place where they pay well. I know of a friend who was sacked for having a private lessons in that school. He said he taught his student some of his examinable questions he sets. And before you know he was sacked without any explanation from the guy. They accused him of showing his student exam questions. Which is not true. My brother, the highest salary there he was paid is 25,000 naira but if you are lucky you could be paid 30,000 naira. My friend is the mathematics teacher for junior school. This is grace college @ iperu ogun if i'm precise.
bro, keep the identity of yo friend incognito. Pls. For his job's sake.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olutunde12(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Tpappie:

And what happens if he doesnt? They have sacked his friend already so will they kill him if they know him?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seggzz(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Tpappie:
And i told him to endure here in lagos. I told him that private secondary schools are not reliable. I cant work under anybody.... <b>But guy, he should have been paid the number of days he worked for.</b>
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tobiaboG: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pls house any one that know sec schools that need teachers in ilorin, pls help
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by growers(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
WORK PERMIT OPPORTUNITIES[/b]

NO DOWN PAYMENT
DUBAI WORK VISA PLUS FLIGHT TICKET
SINGAPORE WORK VISA WITH FLIGHT TICKET
JAPAN WORK VISA WITH FLIGHT TICKET
OMA WORK VISA WITH FLIGHT TICKETS
ALL ABOVE WITH FREE FEEDING AND ACCOMMODATION.
INTERESTED MEMBERS OF T HE PUBLIC TO SEND EMAIL TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk OR CALL ME ON 23407068293478 FOR MORE DETAILS
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by numbersalone: 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
few hours to go for the webminar to commence

numbersalone:
Upload111 said to help him post the below

It is no longer news that many Nigerian youths/graduates have been scammed of their hard earned cash all in the name of job invites/interviews. Some even endanger their lives by travelling across states only to discover they had wasted their precious time and money because the agency that sent the invite was fake.

These things can be avoided if you can quickly identify the fake agencies ,their messages or mails.
come saturday the 30th of july 2016 by 6:30pm, the mitacy team will be holding an interactive webminar to teach you ways to identify these fake recruiters and see through their wiles and gimmicks. You can also ask questions in the course of the webminar.

MAKE IT A DATE!! on www.mitacy.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by numbersalone: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
seggzz:

Please a friend need your advice, does summary dismissal includes non payment of a teacher salary after he has worked for 26 days. This happen to a friend who want explanation if he can sue them or not. He said he was dismissed during the last day of the school day(26th of this month) and vacated 27th, is he not entitle to his salary? He was told his salary would not be paid by owner of the school.

Join the whatsapp group and ask them.They can help with advice. Send mail to upload556@gmail.com or check upload111 on mitacy.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
seggzz:

Thanks bro, I was referring to Astute College Ifo. Coincidentally, this Grace School, Iperu Remo has been calling me for interview since April this year. The school still called me last week for interview in which I am agreed to be with them on Wednesday next week. Now I am no longer going based on the info you gave about them. Thank you jare.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
prettyblacky:
UST international sec sch and staff sch is collecting application for teaching position, in case u have brethren/relatives here in PH who are interested dey can send their apply. Qualification; strictly for B.Ed and NCE holders. Apply to : The Registrar
Rivers State University of Science and Technology,
Nkpolu-Oroworukwo
P.M.B. 5080
Port Harcourt
Thanks so much.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Regards to everyone here. Anyone that knows how the working conditions are at Hallmark Secondary School Ondo should please tell me. Salary, the time that the school normally pay salary and others. I will be writing their test on Tuesday next week. I just wanna know whether it worths pursuing. Thanks...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olatunji390(m): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pls, anything info about the 1000 teachers lagos state want to employ
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by m4goodlife: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
growers:
WORK PERMIT OPPORTUNITIES[/b]

NO DOWN PAYMENT
DUBAI WORK VISA PLUS FLIGHT TICKET
SINGAPORE WORK VISA WITH FLIGHT TICKET
JAPAN WORK VISA WITH FLIGHT TICKET
OMA WORK VISA WITH FLIGHT TICKETS
ALL ABOVE WITH FREE FEEDING AND ACCOMMODATION.
INTERESTED MEMBERS OF T HE PUBLIC TO SEND EMAIL TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk OR CALL ME ON 23407068293478 FOR MORE DETAILS

Am interested Bro.
How do I go about it?
my email id dmayowa95@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
seggzz:

. A worker can be dismissed for gross misconduct like examination malpractice, stealing his employer's money or property, sabotage, private practices that are clashing with when the employee should be at work.
In the case of a school a teacher who impregnates a female student will be dismissed and prosecuted, unnecessary fraternity with students can also lead to dismissal.

But I think the employer ought to pay a dismissed worker for the work done and then prosecute him if need be.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
emmahoney:
Regards to everyone here. Anyone that knows how the working conditions are at Hallmark Secondary School Indonesia should please tell me. Salary, the time that the school normally pay salary and others. I will be writing their test on Tuesday next week. I just wanna know whether it worth pursuing. Thanks...

Indonesia?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olutunde12(m): 6:44am On Jul 31, 2016
Tpappie:

Indonesia?

I wonder o!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 7:01am On Jul 31, 2016
Tpappie:

Indonesia?
oh no!! Indonesia ke, nah phone change am o. I was referring to Ondo.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 31, 2016
emmahoney:
Regards to everyone here. Anyone that knows how the working conditions are at Hallmark Secondary School Ondo should please tell me. Salary, the time that the school normally pay salary and others. I will be writing their test on Tuesday next week. I just wanna know whether it worths pursuing. Thanks...

Ok na. I heard they pay around 50 to 60k. That's all. What subject were you called for?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2016
Tpappie:

Ok na. I heard they pay around 50 to 60k. That's all. What subject were you called for?
Thanks bro, Chemistry Teacher.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
emmahoney:

I applied as a math/fmath teacher. Nt heard anything from there though.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by christynonii: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Tpappie:

HI,
Please is the application still on?? If it still on, aw do I apply??
Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by christynonii: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
emmahoney:
HI,
Can I still apply?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by DrTims(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Am looking for a teaching job in zaria. I will be very grateful. 08067094114.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
christynonii:

HI,

Can I still apply?
I cannot say, I think that I saw the advert early this month or late last month.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by walezqo(m): 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hi guys I reside in shomolu, please I wouldn't mind if any vacancy for teaching exist along that axis.vacancy for either maths or physics teacher my mail and number are. lawalshakiruolawale@gmail.com. 07037603092
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Tpappie:

I do not know the reason for that. Maybe it is not yet time for them to call you. I was called last week Wednesday to report for test on Thursday which I told the principal that I can not make it. The man later told me to pick any day, and I picked this week Tuesday. Keep hope alive bro.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by revenant: 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
prettyblacky:
Winner's Zone Academy 10 solution road beside Mummy B ministry oyigbo and 8 Uwaoma street behind pacesetter missionary school. teachers are breed apply in person. Biology. Agric P.H.E, Maths, Civic Education, Literature, Home economics. Basic Science, Basic Technology, Geography,

Please what is the pay like, work environment and cost of house rent along that axis. So I can think if it may worth appying.
Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
emmahoney:
I do not know the reason for that. Maybe it is not yet time for that to call you. I was curious called last week Wednesday to report for test on Thursday which I told the principal that I could not make it. The man later told me to pick any day, and I picked this week Tuesday. Keep hope alive bro.

Thanks bro... let's know whatsup when you write the test. I'm sure you willl smash it.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
Tpappie:

Thanks bro... let's know whatsup when you write the test. I'm sure you willl smash it.
Amen, thanks...

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.