Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2577509 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 10, 2016
DRY ERASABLE INK

Dry Erasable Ink for Whiteboard Markers 
Compliment of the season to you.
Do u have a school? Are u tired of using chalk on blackboard? Are u tired of buying markers every now and then with your hard earned money?
The use of chalk on blackboards is gradually fading. Whiteboard is now commonly being used in most schools, offices, training centres, institutions, even homes etc.
These whiteboards use a special INK known as "DRY ERASE INK / ERASABLE INK" which makes you to easily and conveniently write and clean easily. It is nontoxic and user friendly,i.e. easily refillable. 

There are packages of different quantities and also base on your requests and of different colours.    
PRICE PER QUANTITY:

1. #500 --- 60ml (smallest size)

2. #8000 --- 500 ml ( 1/2 Lt )

3.#16,500 --- 1000 ml ( 1 Lt )

NOTE : the price can be calculated base on your request / order.  I can as well assure you of the quality.

Thank you and looking forward to your doing business with us.

Odetola Timothy O.
timothodetola1073@gmail.com 08076628730

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Vickyamiable(f): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
hello house, anyone with information on oakstones tutors
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Vickyamiable(f): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
hello house, anyone with information on oakstone tutor?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Keanzy(f): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
Thanks for this info. I'll apply

Tpappie:

Dem nor get e-mail. So, you must go there physically.

Address your letter and CV to
The Director
Continuing Education
Ijebu catholic Diocese
Owakurudu,
Ijebu Ode.

Then write application on the subject you want to write. You will go to Ijebu Ode, Board a bike to sacred heart catholic college. Talk to the security, they would let you know where exactly you want to drop it. But if they call you or not, just stay glued to this forum, I will tell you the date of the massive recruitment n go there and write. If you pass well. You will be recruited. No yeye micro-teaching.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oneluvs: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
Tpappie:

Pls, let's know schls that pay up to 80k ooo... Pls
Please answer me. Can NCE also apply. Somebody I knew need a sch to teach
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Prince16: 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
oneluvs:
Can NCE also apply. Somebody I knew need a sch to teach

Honestly, there's no harm in trying nah!

In teaching, what counts is ur expertise and experience. If a NCE grad performs better (in all ramifications) than a BSc/masters grad, trust me NCE will get d job!

Pls go 4 it ASAP!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Prince16: 12:05am On Sep 11, 2016
emmahoney:
Nothing to discuss about Astute;the school only has structure and nothing to offer its employees.

Chai, ds astute pipo must really be mean o, imagine they don't offer their staffs anything. This is wickedness of d highest order, walahi!

Astute actually called people for the employment but with a monthly salary of less than 25k.

Phewwww! **sigh of relief** Thank God.
I actually thot dey weren't paying at all.

I didn't want to talk about them before but I think that at this juncture, I should do so. [b]They were quite aware that someone like me and some other set of people would reject such offer

Who u be? #juss~askin

[s]Would you have accepted such offer if you were being called? I say fu*ck Astute College, Ifo, Ogun State[/s].

1. Firstly, over d weeks, I've noticed ur efforts in posting Vacancies on ds thread. For ds, I say 'kudos'. Plz, relent not on ur effort in depopulatin d unemployment market

2. Most schools in dt axis (ifo - Ogun State) pay relatively lower wages dn other highbrow locations - a fact which u are very much conversant with. Even some well established "big schools" in Ogun state pay less than 50k. Many (big/boarding schools in ogun) pay within d 40-50k range. Though there are exceptions like d Daywaterman college, Nigerian-Turkish International Schools etc. As for d not so big schools, giving u 35k is as if they are giving u a arm/leg. Most of these pay between 20 & 35k. Pls, don't be carried away by d structures u see. Most of them are servicing loans they took in setting up/expansion.

3. I'm surprised that u, who some few weeks back was on a salary of 25k as a BSc + MSc degree holder can suddenly anathematize a school just because they can only afford less dn 25k just because u've Hammered on a 50k salary:

emmahoney:
........... I was once looking for job in a big company like Shell, Nigerian Breweries, Total, Universities etc. But this thread taught me to start small and ever since then I have been progressing. I got my first teaching job through this thread this yr January, I worked with them till July and I resigned. I was being paid 25k in that particular school with a masters degree. Last week, I got another one that pays 50+, accommodation and feeding .You can all see that am progressing......

Emmahoney appreciating everyone and saying that better days are just ahead.

MIND u, some PRINCIPALS in some schools earn less than 25k in ds same naija.

What if I tell u dt even with d 'huge' amount ur new school is offering, u are still being underpaid?

Yup! Dem dey cheat u big time. 'How?' u may ask. Pls compare d school fees of ur new school with dt of ur former school/astute college and u'll be amazed at d difference. This means dt with d humongous fees charged, they can indeed afford to pay u more dn d meagre 50k dey offered u! Moreover, as a boarding school, dey av (near absolute) control over ur time.

Gye, all dt glitters ain't gold o!

Hehehehehe, u think say dem be mugu by giving u accommodation +feeding shey? What u think u are gaining from dem with one hand (extra 25k+'free' food+'free' accommodation), u lose more coz dem dey collect am wit d Oda hand thru house master/official/unofficial duties. At d end of d day u'll see dt ur duties far belies d pay!

Gye, I've bn there myself! I once worked in ds big boarding school on 61k pay. Meeeeeen, despite d fact dt I wasn't residing within d school, d stress nor be here o! Saturdays is compulsory to come 2 school 4 lessons from 9am-2.30pm-though we were paid separately, ds can't be compared with d 'potentials' d day possesses. That means ur Saturday paroles don suffer be dt. Yet, having private tutorials with d students in d school was prohibited! At times sef, we are asked to come on Sundays!

Lass-lass, I resign. Some of my colleagues (even my Principal) thot my action was weird, but I believed dt even if I got a lesser paying day school (i estimated 40k minimum) with lesser restrictions/more freedom, I can make up 4 warreva I would've lost in wages thru PP and still have enough time on my hands 2 'develop' myself and 4 other domestic activities, which hitherto was virtually nonexistent!

As God would have it, some few months later, I got anoda offer (10k above my 'cut-off' mark) in a day school which fell in line with my expectations. Moreover, PP within d school is encouraged. Now I'm far beta of!

Conclusion: Like u said in ur post above, .
....... But this thread taught me to start small and ever since then I have been progressing......

Let's not discourage others from #startin~small

Once again, I appreciate ur efforts in postin Vacancies on ds forum.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 11, 2016
oneluvs:

Please answer me. Can NCE also apply. Somebody I knew need a sch to teach

No loss bro. Give it a shot.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by latonyn(m): 5:19am On Sep 11, 2016
hello good people here, Pls I'm in need of a teaching job in osun state, anyone with a useful info should pls assist. Thanks
Studied biochemistry
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by saoseun(m): 5:39am On Sep 11, 2016
LEADING LIGHT SCHOOL OREYO IKORODU LAGOS No 12 Unity Avenue Oreyo is recruiting teachers for the following subjects

Mathematics
English
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Government

send cv to smautin@gmail.com or submit your cv at the school for more info call 08109348286

NB. Applicants must reside in Oreyo Ikorodu Lagos.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jesusson22(m): 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
Kindly help a brother, can teach geography very well,Osogbo or environs. NCE graduate
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
A highly reputable secondary school GOODVINE COLLEGE .....due to expansion seek for capable and proficient teachers in mathematics and ICT /physics to apply for immediate employment. Being a waec examiner is an added advantage, interested candidates should submit their cv at 2, Olu-Thomas Close (by Car-wash), shangisha, Magodo,Lagos

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Engrcharlesid:
A highly reputable secondary school GOODVINE COLLEGE .....due to expansion seek for capable and proficient teachers in mathematics and ICT /physics to apply for immediate employment. Being a waec examiner is an added advantage, interested candidates should submit their cv at 2, Olu-Thomas Close (by Car-wash), shangisha, Magodo,Lagos

thanks bro....my exact subjects & easy proximity to my place--Ketu
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by isaacola57: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
please guys I am in need of a school to teach in Lagos yaba surulere oshodi palmgroove ikeja and environs please help or if there's a group on whatsapp add me 09051383733
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dunnybaby: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
someone asked of schools that pay well in Kuje,abuja:aflon digital academy, new hope international school, capital science school,hand maiden academy, funtaj academy.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
Prince16:

Chai, ds astute pipo must really be mean o, imagine they don't offer their staffs anything. This is wickedness of d highest order, walahi!

Who u be? #juss~askin

1. Firstly, over d weeks, I've noticed ur efforts in posting Vacancies on ds thread. For ds, I say 'kudos'. Plz, relent not on ur effort in depopulatin d unemployment market

2. Most schools in dt axis (ifo - Ogun State) pay relatively lower wages dn other highbrow locations - a fact which u are very much conversant with. Even some well established "big schools" in Ogun state pay less than 50k. Many (big/boarding schools in ogun) pay within d 40-50k range. Though there are exceptions like d Daywaterman college, Nigerian-Turkish International Schools etc. As for d not so big schools, giving u 35k is as if they are giving u a arm/leg. Most of these pay between 20 & 35k. Pls, don't be carried away by d structures u see. Most of them are servicing loans they took in setting up/expansion.

3. I'm surprised that u, who some few weeks back was on a salary of 25k as a BSc + MSc degree holder can suddenly anathematize a school just because they can only afford less dn 25k just because u've Hammered on a 50k salary:

What if I tell u dt even with d 'huge' amount ur new school is offering, u are still being underpaid?

Yup! Dem dey cheat u big time. 'How?' u may ask. Pls compare d school fees of ur new school with dt of ur former school/astute college and u'll be amazed at d difference. This means dt with d humongous fees charged, they can indeed afford to pay u more dn d meagre 50k dey offered u! Moreover, as a boarding school, dey av (near absolute) control over ur time.

Hehehehehe, u think say dem be mugu by giving u accommodation +feeding shey? What u think u are gaining from dem with one hand (extra 25k+'free' food+'free' accommodation), u lose more coz dem dey collect am wit d Oda hand thru house master/official/unofficial duties. At d end of d day u'll see dt ur duties far belies d pay!

Gye, I've bn there myself! I once worked in ds big boarding school on 61k pay. Meeeeeen, despite d fact dt I wasn't residing within d school, d stress nor be here o! Saturdays is compulsory to come 2 school 4 lessons from 9am-2.30pm-though we were paid separately, ds can't be compared with d 'potentials' d day possesses. That means ur Saturday paroles don suffer be dt. Yet, having private tutorials with d students in d school was prohibited! At times sef, we are asked to come on Sundays!

Lass-lass, I resign. Some of my colleagues (even my Principal) thot my action was weird, but I believed dt even if I got a lesser paying day school (i estimated 40k minimum) with lesser restrictions/more freedom, I can make up 4 warreva I would've lost in wages thru PP and still have enough time on my hands 2 'develop' myself and 4 other domestic activities, which hitherto was virtually nonexistent!

As God would have it, some few months later, I got anoda offer (10k above my 'cut-off' mark) in a day school which fell in line with my expectations. Moreover, PP within d school is encouraged. Now I'm far beta of!

I am quite aware of all your points and those unwritten . Nevertheless, I prefer where I am now to where I was or even Astute. Additionally, where I am now is not where am going ;but one of the places I must pass through. Who am I ? You do not need to know that. Thanks for your criticism and contributions.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
My guy nothing do you,pls reply my PM
emmahoney:
I am quite aware of all your points and those unwritten . Nevertheless, I prefer where I am now to where I was or even Astute. Additionally, where I am now is not where am going ;but some of the places I must pass through. Who am I ? You do not need to know that. Thanks for your criticism and contributions.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by BrilliantMind: 1:50am On Sep 12, 2016
Engrcharlesid:

Hope is not kereje school? how much is the pay range?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Cortana2: 1:56am On Sep 12, 2016
I hear say Corona Agbara needed teachers. Anybody wey dey interested should drop application this Wednesday o.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funminicrown: 2:03am On Sep 12, 2016
Prince16:

Who u be? #juss~askin

YOU'RE A TEACHER!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Prince16: 4:40am On Sep 12, 2016
emmahoney:
I am quite aware of all your points and those unwritten . Nevertheless, I prefer where I am now to where I was or even Astute. Additionally, where I am now is not where am going ;but some of the places I must pass through. Who am I ? You do not need to know that. Thanks for your criticism and contributions.
Kk......., cool!

Barman!
....A botu of cappuccino 4........

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dunnybaby: 7:01am On Sep 12, 2016
please wt makes a school 'a big school'?is it d structure, teachers,school fees or management? am asking because one school in my area is tagged by neighbours as big and wen I got there,the fees for a nursery pupil is 65,000 and nce holders are being paid 20,000 so my friend said if their fee is not up to 100,000 its not a big school nd DT got me thinking. what makes a school a big school?pls note that d area is not in d heart of abuja o,its a satellite town in fct, its called Kuje.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 7:26am On Sep 12, 2016
utchvikky:
My guy nothing do you,pls reply my PM
Replied, I don't usually check that email.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 8:35am On Sep 12, 2016
Alright
emmahoney:
Replied, I don't usually check that email.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2016
In what subject?
Cortana2:
I hear say Corona Agbara needed teachers. Anybody wey dey interested should drop application this Wednesday o.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kaysalas(m): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Cortana2:
in what subjects and na like how much be the pay? wink
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Temilope(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Please does anyone know any school called Lifetime Academy Ayobo iyana ipaja
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2016
Job Title: Physics ‘A’ Level Teacher
Qualifications
B.Sc Ed; M.Sc; Ph.D.
Holders of Physics Degrees with PGDE can apply.
Candidates must:
Be Cambridge IGCSE Certified.
Speak the English Language fluently.
Have been teaching in an International School.
Have a minimum of five years teaching experience.
Be computer literate and willing to use Technology in Education be conversant with preparing students for IGCSE ( O& A) Level, WAEC and SAT Examinations.
Job Title: Chemistry ‘A’ Level Teacher
Qualifications
B.Sc Ed; M.Sc; Ph.D.
Holders of Chemistry Degrees with PGDE can apply.
Candidates must:
Be computer literate and willing to use Technology in Education be conversant with preparing students for IGCSE ( O& A) Level, WAEC and SAT Examinations.
Job Title: Biology ‘A’ Level Teacher
Qualifications
B.Sc Ed; M.Sc; Ph.D.
Holders of Biology Degrees with PGDE can apply.
Candidates must:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications together with Curriculum Vitae to:
usimart15@gmail.com
Application Deadline 15th September, 2016.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kingLynx(m): 8:09am On Sep 13, 2016
Any school in Enugu or south east that pays well in need of accounting, Economics or Government teacher? Please let me know?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Barney11: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2016
please is there any school that is looking a teacher in Asaba Pls pm me, I studied Economics and I have teaching experience. thanks a lot.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2016
Queensland Academy website where you are
ushered into our world from wherever you are.
Ours is a culture friendly, Christian and religious
tolerant school cutting across human boundaries
and limitations.

Queensland Academy was established in 1988
with the sole aim of making a difference in
foundation education and with the gift to
appreciate the parental challenge of choosing the
right school for their children.

Job Position: Music Instructor

Job Location: Lagos

Job Deadline: 19 Sept. 2016

Job Description

A secondary school located in Okota area in
Lagos needs music instructor. He doesn't need to
be a graduate of music but must be
knowledgeable in the practicals.
Ability to play more than four different types of
musical instrument including trumpet is
demanded.

Method of Application

http://www.streetajebo.com/2016/09/music-instructor-wanted-at.html?m=1
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by prettyslimme(f): 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Tpappie:

Can you work in Ogun State? Ijebu Ode to be precise. I know of a schl that wants to recruit soon. And they pay 42k for non-edu grad and 45k for edu graduates.
pls what school is Dt. gimme d info.and what subject

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.