Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2572340 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
Analee:
Like ds thread is 4 only for lag school vacancies only,cos av bin searchn 4 ph vacancies cant find any.pls i nid a nonteaching position n a school n ph eg.a store officer pls can someone giv me a link?tnxx
Meet them at www.mitacy.com spread the news

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Emeritusseun(m): 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
whiten:

@ babepink, don't mind the guy oo. Nah dos mushroom sch.
I was there to submit in August but, dey don't even bother calling too due to the qualification presented.
I can recommend it 4 O'level or NCE holder anyway
lol...@mushroom....
Well....i knw nothing abt d skul...but usaying u were called because of ur qualification....shey na msc u get ni....oga, take a chill pill jor....
So u mean NCE is equal to o'level abi...u are jonzing.....i want to bliv u dnt even av education qualification!...as at last year ,dz same skul paid 20k,based on info i got frm nairaland,...so i bliv dey shud pay more dz yr....so let d poor gal try her luck......and if it doesnt worth it, she wil bck off....
#taking my zobo and kulikuli in my galfrnd's office

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by whiten: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Emeritusseun:

lol...@mushroom....
Well....i knw nothing abt d skul...but usaying u were called because of ur qualification....shey na msc u get ni....oga, take a chill pill jor....
So u mean NCE is equal to o'level abi...u are jonzing.....i want to bliv u dnt even av education qualification!...as at last year ,dz same skul paid 20k,based on info i got frm nairaland,...so i bliv dey shud pay more dz yr....so let d poor gal try her luck......and if it doesnt worth it, she wil bck off....
#taking my zobo and kulikuli in my galfrnd's office

Guy, am not talking to u here. So, why taking it personal?
For your info, I av my M.Sc degree wit more than 2 years teaching experience. I was @ the school and dt was why I advised her. Can't u read between lines? Didn't say O'level and NCE are d same.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Analee(f): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mpyaw:

Meet them at www.mitacy.com spread the news
tanks,bt d link i mean is connecting me to somone who can help out.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Emeritusseun(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
whiten:

Guy, am not talking to u here. So, why taking it personal?
For your info, I av my M.Sc degree wit more than 2 years teaching experience. I was @ the school and dt was why I advised her. Can't u read between lines? Didn't say O'level and NCE are d same.

personal ke!...over my cadaveric body....not taking anytin personal oo....and i wasnt reading wit my glasses on dat was y i cudnt read btw d lines but now i can see d lines clearly....dey are continuous broken lines, ryt?...lol.....
Well, dey cant pay u or didnt get bck to u doesnt make it a mushroom skul...so i think u av to take ur apology letter to d skul and tender it,..ahahahaha....
Let her try her luck....ur words might go far in discouraging her,...and moreso, u dnt even av d idea of d pay....
I stil stand on..let d poor gal try her luck...
#sipping kunu and crushing groundnuts in my galfrnd's car....

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2016
Hello house!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 28, 2016
DRY ERASABLE INK

Dry Erasable Ink for Whiteboard Markers
Compliment of the season to you.
Do u have a school? Are u tired of using chalk on blackboard? Are u tired of buying markers every now and then with your hard earned money?
The use of chalk on blackboards is gradually fading. Whiteboard is now commonly being used in most schools, offices, training centres, institutions, even homes etc.
These whiteboards use a special INK known as "DRY ERASE INK / ERASABLE INK" which makes you to easily and conveniently write and clean easily. It is nontoxic and user friendly,i.e. easily refillable.

There are packages of different quantities and also base on your requests and of different colours.
PRICE PER QUANTITY:

1. #500 --- 60ml (smallest size)

2. #8000 --- 500 ml ( 1/2 Lt )

3.#16,500 --- 1000 ml ( 1 Lt )

NOTE : the price can be calculated base on your request / order. I can as well assure you of the quality.

Thank you and looking forward to your doing business with us.

Odetola Timothy O.
timothodetola1073@gmail.com 08076628730 whatsapp 08130702229

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2016
If you teach physics, resident in Ijebu Ode and you have got experience, go to Adeola Odutola college private, Adeola road Ijebu Ode, See the secretary to the principal and drop your cv.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ojuteola: 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
please house, good afternoon. who knows the interview mode and salary structure of valentina Montessori and primary school, gbagada phase 2. Any information will be appreciated. thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lhateaphart21(f): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
Emeritusseun:

check dz skul....Golden crown academy...google d address....i think d skul needs chem teacher,.goodluck sis
pls don't try d skul cos I've taught dere before
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
dejai99:

That no is not responding at all. I'm interested.
I tried the number yesterday and someone picked it.
He said the school is a mission school situated in a village. In addition, applicants must be ready to take boat as his/her means of transportation.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by whiten: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
lhateaphart21:

pls don't try d skul cos I've taught dere before

GbagannN.. I am looking
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lizzieo(f): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
emmahoney:
Greensprings School is an international co-
educational establishment comprising of
Pre-school, Elementary, Secondary and
Sixth Form located within the Anthony and
Lekki environs of Lagos State.
Greensprings School is currently recruiting
suitable graduates across various
disciplines for our:

Job Title: 2016 Graduate Trainee
Programme

Job Description
Interested candidates must possess
excellent interpersonal skills and
demonstrate a strong passion for teaching
with particular focus on child development.

Programme Requirements
Minimum Qualification:
Applicants should have a minimum of
second class upper degree (in Education)
or B.SC/B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification.

Subject Area Required
Information Technology
Learning Support (Speech Therapist)
Business Studies
Art and Drama

Relevant Work Experience:
Preferably not more than 1 year post NYSC
experience
Age Range: 22-30 years

Required Competency and Work Skills:
Excellent oral and written communication
skills
Positive attitude.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
submit copies of CV's along with
credentials (including birth certificate and
a passport photograph) to:

graduatetrainee.lekki@greenspringsschool.com
Application Deadline 3rd October, 2016
Hmmmmm,GreenSpring again? I don submit CV taya
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lhateaphart21(f): 5:45am On Sep 29, 2016
whiten:

GbagannN.. I am looking
pls can u tell me d right tin to say. Goat#itk#
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by whiten: 6:43am On Sep 29, 2016
lhateaphart21:

pls can u tell me d right tin to say. Goat#itk#

Cmon motherfucker dude! Am only supporting ur claim, and if had seen my recent comment on the thread, u would av seen dt. I wasn't abusing u.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lhateaphart21(f): 7:36am On Sep 29, 2016
whiten:

Cmon motherfucker dude! Am only supporting ur claim, and if had seen my recent comment on the thread, u would av seen dt. I wasn't abusing u.
hmmmmmm. I'm sorry for being rude
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by elegantyewy: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2016
Tpappie:
If you teach physics, resident in Ijebu Ode and you have got experience, go to Adeola Odutola college private, Adeola road Ijebu Ode, See the secretary to the principal and drop your cv.

pls, I teach physics, is the post still available and what's their total package
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by whiten: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2016
lhateaphart21:

hmmmmmm. I'm sorry for being rude

Issorait.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2016
Please,who knows anything about Handmaids international school,Aguda?their working condition,wil they force non-catholics to pray with chaplets or other things?pleasr reply.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uzokasi1964(m): 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
any teaching jobs vacancy at Awka for someone doing C.E.P preferably secondary school ,quote me if you have any
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by teekares(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
BRAIN BASHERS TUTORS

Do u need a professional private home tutor(s) for ur children or ward(s); for Nur. 1-2, Pri. 1-6, Comm. Entrance Exams, JS/SS 1-3, SSCE, GCE, UTME, Post UTME, SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, GMAT, etc?
Call or sms Brain Bashers Tutors (a networking institute of professional home tutors) on 08036828827; 07066848968
We av mastery of pedagogical & tutelage skills that enable us meet the special learning need of ur child. Also, our tutors av exceptional ability to bash into a dull mind & transform it into a sharp, smart & brilliant mind within a space of 6 months through well planned & programmed scheme of work.
Give us a try today & u'll not regret u did!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by royalesther: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Please help a sister out. I need a teaching job around ipaja/Ayobo axis. I can teach any subjects in Arts or humanities.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by samsosdo(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pac Educational consults urgently requires the services of a French teacher.... interested candidates should forward his or her cv to paceduconsult@gmail.com or call 08065080735 thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Olan1y1: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cush home tutor!!!! is inviting applicant for private tutor around shomolu ikeja surulere interested candidate should text 07088337244 or EMail cush808@yahoo.com!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.