Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2579660 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2016
avicky:

Well, it was thrown open but many peeps didn't respond financially so it was canceled. Just a few of us will be hanging out at a different location to wine, dine and catch up on old times with a token.
Avicky, only you alone na heavyweight! Other are light weight, the last one based in information reaching me was sponsored by one person, we know we are in recession but some of us would like to meet with the gurus, senate, governing council and experience hands to out us through. How much is the token? We can have regular token, VIP token and VVIP token
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2016
Janetade86:
Please, I'm in need of a teaching job in MINNA, NIGER STATE. I'm a graduate of Microbiology, and I can teach biology very well. I have also taught in a Nursery and Primary school before, and I wouldn't mind if I'm employed to teach pupils as well. Thanks in anticipation.
Cc;
Avicky
Enimoney
They know the state better than the government.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2016
Successful People have two things on their lips, "SMILE & SILENCE". Smile can solve problem while Silence can avoid problems. Sugar and Salt may be mixed together but ants reject the Salt and carry away only the Sugar. Select the right people in life and make your life better and sweeter. If you fail to achieve your dreams, change your ways not your God. Remember, trees change their leaves and not their roots. You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones to every dog that barks.

Haters will see you walking on water and say it is because you can't swim. Even if you dance on water, your enemies will accuse you of raising dust.

Make it your ambition to live a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your own hands.

Remember, don’t ever wrestle with a Pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the Pig will enjoy it......but YOU? What is your lot?
Have a great & blessed day.
Seasons Greeting
Merry Xmas to
Uplaod111
Profgday
Odunharry and fiancée
Idrock
Goldendr
Omawunmie85
Avicky (women leader)
Manie
Xtfield
Ninilowo
Jrosy
Oneluvs
Endtime1
LaurelP
Vickyhills
Emmahoney
2str8
TomTom
Peybuttons
Stenon
Enimoney
Wishing you awonderful yelutide season.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Janetade86(f): 8:28am On Dec 24, 2016
singlessubway:
Cc; Avicky Enimoney They know the state better than the government.
Alright then. Thanks a lot.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bolakale30(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2016
singlessubway:
Bola, how did it go?
The interview at wexford was slated for 10 in the morning but they didn't start until some minutes before 12. The school has some of the best facilities I have seen in a secondary school (and I grew up in Lagos). We were about 20 in number. We went in based on our time of arrival. During the interview, I was asked the cliche interview questions, tell us about yourself, etc. Finally I was asked to teach. I taught and the interviwers;about 5 of them bombarded them with questions both on the topic I was teaching and off it. Eventually, I was asked to name my figure, I named a paltry (lol) 70k and they all laughed. The lead interviewer (the proprietor) told me he will get back to me. He called me yesterday with an offer about half of what I requested. We all know how that end.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 24, 2016
Thanks for the feedback but we should not always request for it before giving us the feedback. Better days ahead.
bolakale30:

The interview at wexford was slated for 10 in the morning but they didn't start until some minutes before 12. The school has some of the best facilities I have seen in a secondary school (and I grew up in Lagos). We were about 20 in number. We went in based on our time of arrival. During the interview, I was asked the cliche interview questions, tell us about yourself, etc. Finally I was asked to teach. I taught and the interviwers;about 5 of them bombarded them with questions both on the topic I was teaching and off it. Eventually, I was asked to name my figure, I named a paltry (lol) 70k and they all laughed. The lead interviewer (the proprietor) told me he will get back to me. He called me yesterday with an offer about half of what I requested. We all know how that end.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bolakale30(m): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2016
singlessubway:
Yes, there is the girl on the WhatsApp group that's is based in Akute and teaches in Akure
Do you know wexford college in oba Ile, Akure?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bolakale30(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2016
singlessubway:
Thanks for the feedback but we should not always request for it before giving us the feedback. Better days ahead.
Yes Principal, may I return to the staff room now sir?

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dharmmhy: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2016
yes
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Timossa(m): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2016
Hi Single,

I would like to lecture in that reputable organisation. Please, how will I apply? Thanks

singlessubway:

Would you like to lecture undergraduates? Try Dynamic tutor in Maryland close to Onigbogbo town hall complex
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by anthon47(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2016
I don't understand your statement find who
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by anthon47(m): 9:48am On Dec 24, 2016
singlessubway:
Yes, find 2sr8
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2016
singlessubway:
Successful People have two things on their lips, "SMILE & SILENCE". Smile can solve problem while Silence can avoid problems. Sugar and Salt may be mixed together but ants reject the Salt and carry away only the Sugar. Select the right people in life and make your life better and sweeter. If you fail to achieve your dreams, change your ways not your God. Remember, trees change their leaves and not their roots. You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones to every dog that barks.

Haters will see you walking on water and say it is because you can't swim. Even if you dance on water, your enemies will accuse you of raising dust.

Make it your ambition to live a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your own hands.

Remember, don’t ever wrestle with a Pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the Pig will enjoy it......but YOU? What is your lot?
Have a great & blessed day.
Seasons Greeting
Merry Xmas to
Uplaod111
Profgday
Odunharry and fiancée
Idrock
Goldendr
Omawunmie85
Avicky (women leader)
Manie
Xtfield
Ninilowo
Jrosy
Oneluvs
Endtime1
LaurelP
Vickyhills
Emmahoney
2str8
TomTom
Peybuttons
Stenon
Enimoney
Wishing you awonderful yelutide season.
Thanks e-boo. Compliments of the season.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2016
singlessubway:

Cc;
Avicky
Enimoney
They know the state better than the government.
undecided
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2016
singlessubway:

Avicky, only you alone na heavyweight! Other are light weight, the last one based in information reaching me was sponsored by one person, we know we are in recession but some of us would like to meet with the gurus, senate, governing council and experience hands to out us through. How much is the token? We can have regular token, VIP token and VVIP token
Not true. No one sponsored jack. It was a collective success.
Btw, me I'm paper weight oh. Heavyweight ke shocked
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2016
anthon47:

find that monicker
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
singlessubway:

Would you like to lecture undergraduates? Try Dynamic tutor in Maryland close to Onigbogbo town hall complex

Can someone also apply to take them History too.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Avicky
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
TheSlyone2
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
avicky:
TheSlyone2
Merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
TheSlyone2:

Merry Christmas
A very big same to you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
grin grin singlessubway who be fiancee.. Lmao

2016 is a success, 2017 will be better for us all in terms of achievement.
A merry Christmas to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
singlessubway:
Yes, there is the girl on the WhatsApp group that's is based in Akute and teaches in Akure
Can you please link me up with her?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sonymax16(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2016
singlessubway:

I will not advice anyone to apply to teach in dynamic tutors. I had a bitter experience there...... A word is enough for the wise. Good to be back on this thread

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sonymax16(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2016
Timossa:
Hi Single,

I would like to lecture in that reputable organisation. Please, how will I apply? Thanks

There is nothing reputable about that organisation, trust me. Dont bother applying if u dont wanna be frustrated.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2016
Avicky today na boxing day o.
Do you want me to turn Mike Tyson on you or you prefer to send a truckload of goodies to my doorstep?

Your pick
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2016
TheSlyone2:
Avicky today na boxing day o.
Do you want me to turn Mike Tyson on you or you prefer to send a truckload of goodies to my doorstep?

Your pick
I prefer the former tongue
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2016
avicky:

I prefer the former tongue
I take that as sarcasm.
I dey dey wait the trailers
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by leirbaag: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2016
Urgently needed....an ICT Teacher in Mount Zion Academy, Okota, Lagos. At least with minimum of 2years experince. If interested please send your cv to osindorogabriel@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by anthon47(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
singlessubway:
find that monicker
Really annoying sometimes hmmmm Monica lol or monicker in the whole forum

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
sonymax16:

I will not advice anyone to apply to teach in dynamic tutors. I had a bitter experience there...... A word is enough for the wise. Good to be back on this thread
Please share your experience especially with that fool called Joshua. He still owe me money
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ruthese: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
Please l am in need of a Teaching Job..l can teach Chemistry,mahtematics.basic Science and also prepare students for external examination..please kindly contact me if u av got any in lagos,pH or Delta locations..Ogidiruth@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.