Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2572055 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Timossa(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Topic closed. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hollermeelaycon(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
A reputable Islamic Nursery/Primary and Secondary School, is in need of qualified candidate preferably a Muslim, to fill the vacancy
below:
Job Title: English Teacher
Job Description:
Candidates should be well-grounded in classroom management and school procedures. In addition to teaching creative subjects like poetry and fiction writing, they should be prepared to teach grammar rules,
spelling and diction, word pronunciation, sentence structure, punctuation, reading and essay writing.
present quality professional experience.
Good communication skills.
Computer skills.
Prepare coursework and assignments for classes.
Grade tests, essays and reports, and other writing assignments.
Meet with colleagues to coordinate lesson plans and work with specific subjects of expertise.
Hold one-on-one conferences with students to keep them on track as necessary.
Experience in teaching IGCSE, IELTS and SAT would be an added advantage.

How to apply:
Qualified candidates should forward their CV to afaisham@gmail.com or mobolajijazzy@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 4:58am On Feb 27, 2017
Maths/Further Maths teacher needed at CHRISTFIELD College, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State. Call 08109919966
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnyonyex: 9:46am On Feb 27, 2017
Am a holder of the Advanced national business certificate (Ond equivalent) in financial management with 4years grounded experience in Transport management as a transport/logistic manager in a school and 3years experience in hotel management as hotel restaurant supervisor/manager.
I reside in fct Abuja. Need a job, willing to work in any capacity/location. I will appreciate a helping heart. Please reach me on 0 8 1 8 1 1 1 8 9 1 9
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
A Private School runs a Creche and Preschool. The school is the product of the dream of a professionally trained teacher of 18 years teaching experience abroad and who have passion for young children. The birth of the school was as a result of the passion for teaching and caring for kids in a child-friendly environment as well as offering support to working parents in Nigeria.

We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
* Crechè Teacher
* Pre-School Teachers
* Receptionist (OND)

. Qualifications
* NCE and TC 2 or NCE alone or B.Ed in early childhood Education/ B.sc but have teaching experience.
* Must be Female
* Must have Montessori training.
* Must have passion for children.
* Willingness to learn Montessori training
* Good command of English Language
* Good communication skills.
Salary very ATTRACTIVE! For enquiries: 09022403254 & 08181322613.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by addictedwriter(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
bukola2010:
please I can teach further mathematics and physics plus I reside around ota which school is in question

The school is De-gift schools, along ijoko road. Yiu need direction?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ssheun: 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
[i][/i] hi... can anyone help with teaching /non teaching jobs in Ibadan ?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by teebee22(f): 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
pls I need teaching job in Asaba.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Berylsprings: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
Vacancies currently in Berylsprings Academy, Odili Road, Port Harcourt.

1. School Administrator
2. Board Games teacher (Chess, Scrabble and Monopoly)
3. Yoruba Language teacher
4. Hausa Language teacher

If Interested, please send your CV specifying the position being applied for to:

admin@berylsprings.com
berylspringsdaycare@gmail.com

Check out our website on www.berylsprings.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nipheme(f): 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
Pls I urgently need a teaching job around iyana ipaja and orile Agege
.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
The American University of Nigeria (AUN) was established in 2003. The institution was conceived as Africa's first Development University. Its mission is to pioneer service learning and build leaders who will be prepared to tackle societal concerns. Located in Yola, Adamawa State, the University is a world-class career-oriented institution missioned to be an agent of change in the development of the region. AUN has a strong commitment to providing the skills and the leadership essential to solving the continent's critical social and economic problems.

We are seeking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Life Guard/ Swimming Coach Supervisor

Department: AUN Hotel

Summary of Position
Oversees the aquatic complex, ensuring the safety of the patrons in the swimming area.
Responsibilities
Monitors activities at the pool to prevent accidents.
Rescues swimmers in danger of drowning.
Administers First Aid.
Cautions swimmers regarding unsafe practices and safety hazards; enforces and adheres to pool rules and regulations.
Follows emergency action plan and procedures established in the event of an emergency.
Maintains order in the pool and adjoining areas.
Inspects facilities for cleanliness; completes general pool cleaning and maintenance duties.
Responsible for the availability and safekeeping of emergency equipment (rescue tubes, backboard, signs and other equipment).
Determines chlorine content and pH value of water, using water testing kit, and record readings.
Provides general information on pool operation to patrons.
Teaches swimming lessons.
Completes required paperwork.
Other duties that will be assigned by the supervising officer.
Position Requirements
Leaving certificates
School Must possess current Lifeguard Training.
First Aid Training Instructor.
Verified certificate of fitness
Professional Rescuer Cardiopulmonary (CPR).
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
Most abide by AUN Hotel staff manual and code of conduct policy.
Description of Benefits
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.

Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes, cover letters and references to: recruitment.hotel@aun.edu.ng The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mohsaaf: 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
pls I need teaching job in Kaduna. I can teach chemistry mathematics and further math. if their is any pls help out.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hermosa7: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
nipheme:
Pls I urgently need a teaching job around iyana ipaja and orile Agege
.Thanks

What did you study? Where do you live?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by geebril(m): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
**Vacancy**
Salem oxford international academy, lokoja, kogi state, is searching for a food and nutrition teacher and also a yoruba teacher. Applicants should submit applications before or on the 29th march, 2017..
#Copied as seen

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by singleosy(f): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
johnime:
A Private School runs a Creche and Preschool. The school is the product of the dream of a professionally trained teacher of 18 years teaching experience abroad and who have passion for young children. The birth of the school was as a result of the passion for teaching and caring for kids in a child-friendly environment as well as offering support to working parents in Niger
We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
* Crechè Teacher
* Pre-School Teachers
* Receptionist (OND)

. Qualifications
* NCE and TC 2 or NCE alone or B.Ed in early childhood Education/ B.sc but have teaching experience.
* Must be Female
location please
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nipheme(f): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=hermosa7 post=54154281]

I have HND(Accounting)with 5years experience in teaching primary classes
I stays at Fabowale street,@Orile Agege
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Surulere
singleosy:
location please
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bobas International School, Ikere-Ekiti, is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Principal

Requirements
Candidate must meet the following criteria:

University graduate with teaching qualification(s)
Minimum of ten years of teaching experience required
Minimum of five years of prior administrative experience
Ability to effectively communicate with staff members, students, parents and community.
Proficient in use of computer and technology.

Application Closing Date
31st March, 2017.

How to Apply
http://mitacy.com/index.php/forum/teaching-jobs/103-strictly-for-those-interested-in-teaching-jobs?start=990#7262
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Meadow Hall Group (MHG) is an educational group with six subsidiaries; Meadow Hall Education, Meadow Hall Consult, Spring Meadow Edutainment, Meadow Hall Branchise, Meadow Hall Resources and Meadow Hall Foundation.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Nurse/Assistant House Parent

Job Summary

The school nurse is a registered professional nurse certified and licenced by the nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria
She works in the school to strengthen and facilitate the education process by improving and protecting the health status of children. Also as Assistant House Parent, she will report to the House Parent and assist the House Parent in all Boarding House activities.

Functions

Provides health assessment
Develops and implements a health plan
Maintains, evaluates and interprets cumulative health data to accommodate individual needs of students.
Develops procedures and provides for crisis intervention for acute illness, injury and emotional disturbance.

She Serves as an Excursion Team Member to:

Assess the excursion place for hazards and potential hazards then offers professional advice. Accompanies and guides the children to prevent injury and treat any emergency that may occur while on the excursion.
Promotes and assists in control of communicable diseases by ensuring adequate sanitation around the school, early detection, surveillance and reporting of contagious diseases.
Provides information on health.( health education)
Participates in school and community health activities
Engages in research and evaluation of school health services to act as a change agent for school health programs

Other Duties Includes:

Regular hair check for lice, nutrition and growth monitoring. Monitoring for substance abuse, including smoking and alcohol, mental health and wellbeing.
Assists in planning and supervising school health screening programs
Serves as a resource person to school personnel on health matters.

Persons Specifications

Must be a lover of children and a mother figure
Able to communicate clearly,
Must have a warm and friendly personality,
Be sensitive to the feelings and needs of others,
Caring and sympathetic,
Must be concerned with the physical, mental, and emotional needs of their students.
Must have excellent listening skills
Must be able to instruct both children and adults about a variety of health issues and treatments.
Support children’s learning and assist in ensuring a safe and enjoyable boarding experience.

Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2017.

How to Apply
[url=http://mitacy.com/index.php/forum/other-jobs/404-medical-jobs?start=140#7266][/url]
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Berylsprings: 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
Vacancies currently in Berylsprings Academy, Peter Odili Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

1. School Administrator
2. Board Games teacher (Chess, Scrabble and Monopoly)
3. Yoruba Language teacher
4. Hausa Language teacher

If Interested, please send your CV specifying the position being applied for to:

admin@berylsprings.com
berylspringsdaycare@gmail.com

Check out our website on www.berylsprings.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
We need a expert to handle the following subject:
If you are, kindly hurry send your CV to joelonline4real@gmail.com
Year 8 (JSS 2)
C.R.S
HOME ECONOMICS
SOCIAL STUDIES
BUSINESS STUDIES

Year 10 (SS 1)
ENGLISH LANGUAGE
GEOGRAPHY
CIVIC EDUCATION
BIOLOGY

Mowe location applicant are at an advantage.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sleek15(f): 10:14am On Mar 03, 2017
johnime:
A Private School runs a Creche and Preschool. The school is the product of the dream of a professionally trained teacher of 18 years teaching experience abroad and who have passion for young children. The birth of the school was as a result of the passion for teaching and caring for kids in a child-friendly environment as well as offering support to working parents in Nigeria.

* Crechè Teacher
* Pre-School Teachers
* Receptionist (OND)

. Qualifications
* Must be Female
name and location of the school please
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Titay(f): 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Make extra income while teaching
Titay:
For those in the teaching line who need extra income. You can work while you make extra income on weekly basis on egg supply business. Had I known this earlier, I would have been financially independent. Just locate a major egg distributor/depot close to you and collect eggs on weekly basis to supply abokis, pastries shops, market women, supermarkets and if possible direct consumers. You will be amazed at how much you will make in one week. I have been there: teaching under stress and earning peanuts. For more information contact or whatsapp me on 08137653868
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnyonyex: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
Am a holder of the Advanced national business certificate (Ond equivalent) in financial management with 5years grounded experience in Transport management as a transport fleet/logistic manager, having effectively and efficiently manage 15buses(coaster buses,others and 30employees) at a time, i am ready to advance more in this career,if giving the opportunity to work in any company/organization,am good in what i do. Please reach me on 0 8 1 8 1 1 1 8 9 1 9
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sleek15(f): 7:26am On Mar 04, 2017
Please house who got this invitation and are they for real?

DEAR SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATE,

INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW FOR CLASS TEACHER IN

A NURSERY PRIMARY SCHOOL @ ITIRE/ IJESHA AREA OF LAGOS

We are pleased to inform you that you are one of the candidates shortlisted for interview for the following post:

1.     CLASS TEACHER

Date   :           FRIDAY 10TH MARCH, 2017

Venue            :           NO: 46 ADEKUNLE FAJUYI WAY, IKEJA GRA – LAGOS

Time   :           9:30AM prompt

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
Yes,i got the same message yesterday @sleek15.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olaphysayor(f): 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pls I urgently need a teaching job around Alagbole Akute, I studied History and Diplomatic Studies (B.ED).Thanks

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sleek15(f): 12:11am On Mar 05, 2017
dupsyluzy:
Yes,i got the same message yesterday @sleek15.
will you be going? I do not knw the area very well
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by teebee22(f): 7:43am On Mar 05, 2017
Pls I need teaching job around warri or Asaba town. Studied computer science with 2 years teaching experience. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Queenbee123: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2017
Good morning, please I need a teaching job around Yaba/Sabo. I studied Guidance and Counseling have 4 years experience in teaching Social studies and Home Economics

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.