Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2581032 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Generica(m): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
beshiman:

Bro., kindly reply my PM. I also need info about the school because I am being called for interview which will hold tomorrow.
Position: Accountant

Thanks.

Accountant? Wow! Congratulations. I know their former accountant. I wonder why the position is vacant. Berkley pay is good but there's too much work and teachers are not permitted to engage in home lessons o. Na automatic sack be that o. The owner of the school is no-nonsense woman o.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=Generica post=55785466]

Berkley pays their teachers well. Something around 100k. But you must be ready to work and work and work eh! [/quote

thanks man
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by monimekaz(m): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
If any school wants a chess instructor pls contact jncharles25@gmail.com....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Generica(m): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=Adexy4us post=55785804][/quote]

You're welcome sir. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
Generica:

You're welcome sir. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Thank you.

Thanks a lot bro. Their kind of examination? Do they test with iGCsE or WAEC? I await your response sir. I think it's good I give it a try. 100k na sometin. I applied for math

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Generica(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tpappie:

Thanks a lot bro. Their kind of examination? Do they test with iGCsE or WAEC? I await your response sir. I think it's good I give it a try. 100k na sometin.

Hahahaha. Yes o, you're right. Don't miss it for anything. I don't know the kind of exams they set, but with what I noticed from their teachers' language, na correct oyibo everyone of them dey form o. That signifies they use high level English to test their teachers. O boi! That school na miniature America. Don't worry, you go see with your eyes. The only problem with that school is overwork and closing late (for teachers). I see them going home on my way to my Church still within the GRA, around 6pm ooo shocked
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Generica:

Hahahaha. Yes o, you're right. Don't miss it for anything. I don't know the kind of exams they set, but with what I noticed from their teachers' language, na correct oyibo everyone of them dey form o. That signifies they use high level English to test their teachers. O boi! That school na miniature America. Don't worry, you go see with your eyes. The only problem with that school is overwork and closing late (for teachers). I see them going home on my way to my Church still within the GRA, around 6pm ooo shocked

Ok na. Man go try am. Thanks a lot sir.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
Generica:

6pm ke? exactly my headache in my present school which we even close by 5pm ....that closing time is killing
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
Adexy4us:

6pm ke? exactly my headache in my present school which we even close by 5pm ....that closing time is killing

Seriously, It got me thinking.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by addictedwriter(m): 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
Generica:

I live close to Berkley Academy.
What info do you need?

I applied as a male secretary, but with al ds u av said....I dey fear d workload. No wonder d job info said one must be ready 2 work under pressure....wahala dey o
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by eastlandtutors: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
Bodija Ibadan. If u are NCE holder and can handle primary3 kids home class. Contact me on 07081919959. EASTLAND TOP TUTORS
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by addictedwriter(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tpappie:

Seriously, It got me thinking.

from d mail I was told a written test ll b conducted. ...whc kin test 4 accountant and secretary...Msword...Excel, ds got me thinking
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Generica(m): 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
addictedwriter:

I applied as a male secretary, but with al ds u av said....I dey fear d workload. No wonder d job info said one must be ready 2 work under pressure....wahala dey op

No fear at all. Just go for the interview. Best of luck to all of you.

Mek una no forget to gist me how the thing go o

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Heromaniaa: 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
I received this mail today.

Dear Applicant,

You have been shortlisted for the role of an IELTS part-time examiner
at MOD Education Nigeria.

Please find attached below the complete Application Pack...

Does anyone know where the company is located and the salary structure for part time?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Generica(m): 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Heromaniaa:
I received this mail today.

Dear Applicant,

You have been shortlisted for the role of an IELTS part-time examiner
at MOD Education Nigeria.

Please find attached below the complete Application Pack...

Does anyone know where the company is located and the salary structure for part time?

Bros na better job you get so. Prepare very well for it.
They focus on English or Mathematics written test, depending on your field. MOD is a post secondary preparatory school, meant to refine student and prepare them for university education abroad.

I think they pay per hour. Two years ago they pay like 2k to 2.5k per hour.

They're located at Yaba.
Take a bus to Yaba. From Yaba, enter bus going to Oyingbo and tell them to drop off at Alagomeji. Cross the road and enter the street facing the Alagomeji bus stop. Ask people to show you Westerfield College, 7 Hughes Avenue.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Homoviator: 1:51am On Apr 22, 2017
Greetings great minds. Please I need a piece of advice. I studied Philosophy, but I will like to switch to Educational Management for my PG studies but the University I intend to apply is insisting I do PGDE before they can accept me for masters. Is educational qualification really a prerequisite for M.ed or is it just the policy of the University. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Heromaniaa: 7:10am On Apr 22, 2017
Generica:

Bros na better job you get so. Prepare very well for it.
They focus on English or Mathematics written test, depending on your field. MOD is a post secondary preparatory school, meant to refine student and prepare them for university education abroad.

I think they pay per hour. Two years ago they pay like 2k to 2.5k per hour.

They're located at Yaba.
Take a bus to Yaba. From Yaba, enter bus going to Oyingbo and tell them to drop off at Alagomeji. Cross the road and enter the street facing the Alagomeji bus stop. Ask people to show you Westerfield College, 7 Hughes Avenue.

Good luck!
God bless you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by BrilliantMind: 7:13am On Apr 22, 2017
Generica:

Pls how will I get to Berkely school from Oshodi Lagos

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 7:34am On Apr 22, 2017
Homoviator:
Greetings great minds. Please I need a piece of advice. I studied Philosophy, but I will like to switch to Educational Management for my PG studies but the University I intend to apply is insisting I do PGDE before they can accept me for masters. Is educational qualification really a prerequisite for M.ed or is it just the policy of the University. Thanks in anticipation.
Yes, it is.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Generica(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2017
BrilliantMind:

Pls how will I get to Berkely school from Oshodi Lagos

Okay. From Oshodi take a bus going to Ketu/Mile12/Ojota. Drop off at Ojota. You'll see MRS Filling Station. Ask people where you'll enter cab to Ogudu. When you enter the cab, it's N50. Tell the driver you're dropping off at Pako bus stop. He will drop you off in front of an estate to your right. Enter the estate through the 'turning small gate' by your left. Don't walk through the big gate o. That one na for cars o. As soon as you enter the gate you'll see small small buses called OGRA shuttle. Enter the one calling/shouting "straight down." It's just N50 too. The road is straight. Tell him to drop you at Berkley.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2017
Generica:

Okay. From Oshodi take a bus going to Ketu/Mile12/Ojota. Drop off at Ojota. You'll see MRS Filling Station. Ask people where you'll enter cab to Ogudu. When you enter the cab, it's N50. Tell the driver you're dropping off at Pako bus stop. He will drop you off in front of an estate to your right. Enter the estate through the 'turning small gate' by your left. Don't walk through the big gate o. That one na for cars o. As soon as you enter the gate you'll see small small buses called OGRA shuttle. Enter the one calling/shouting "straight down." It's just N50 too. The road is straight. Tell him to drop you at Berkley.

Good luck!
just too much in attendance.. ..around 400 Applicants...... I fear oo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Generica(m): 11:04am On Apr 22, 2017
Adexy4us:

just too much in attendance.. ..around 400 Applicants...... I fear oo

Na wa o! Na judgment day be that o.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adetoks19(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Generica:

Wow. Am back. After being banned for almost a week, hmmmm. Just because I wan give info about vineville. It's well shai! Minding my business noe

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Generica:

I nor go again joor. I dey fear that kain bondage. Success to all.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Seunalade(f): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Seunalade:
please i need teaching job in Ibadan or Ogbomoso. i can take mathematics, further mathematics, basic science or basic tech

i studied Chemical engineering (Btech)
any update please, ibadan Ogbomoso or ogijo/Sagam (Ogun state)and its environs ...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Generica:

We are still there ooo.... seems they wants to finalize everything today
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by monimekaz(m): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
I'm a chess instructor ...if your school needs one ...I'm available
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kintomadit(m): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Please I need a teaching job. I studied educational management/economics and I can teach economics and mathematics very well. I stay around baruwa inside. 08107665385 that's my number. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by addictedwriter(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
Adexy4us:

We are still there ooo.... seems they wants to finalize everything today

Good luck to all of you.....meanwhile I was screened out kiakia....but d crowd was emotionally killing.....Lord av mercy....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
addictedwriter:

Good luck to all of you.....meanwhile I was screened out kiakia....but d crowd was emotionally killing.....Lord av mercy....
. Screened out? Why bro?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tpappie:
. Screened out? Why bro?
Yes some were screened even before writing the test
What about Tpappie.... are you still there?

am still there anyway awaiting to be called for the MT

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.