Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2584493 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MrsNaira(f): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2017
Teacherjobs:
The Regent School Abuja and The Regent College are currently recruiting for several positions:

1. Accounting
2. Biology
3. Business
4. Economics
5. Chemistry
and more

Please follow application instructions when applying
Do they provide accommodation for teachers for those applying from outside Abuja?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
Teacherjobs:
Trainer at Halogen Security

*Qualified secondary school teachers can apply

The trainer is to take responsibility for the training and development of cadets and guards to enable them acquire the required knowledge, skills, competencies and attitudes to deliver a first rate service to Halogen Security Limited's clients

Requirements
Minimum a university degree with at least two years training and development experience

OR

HND and CIPM certification with at least two years training and development experience.

Interested in this position? Apply now

Get vacancies on Whatsapp! Join our WhatsApp group: http://www.teacher.com.ng/joinwhatsappgroup2
Join the Teaching Jobs Telegram group - https:///teachernigeria.

Got a call from this people for an interview

pls how standard and structured is this Firm
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
Adexy4us:

Got a call too. Don't know what's up abt them.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by superbouck(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
hello people, I need sample of a good CV, pls send it to my e mail pogbasspecial@gmail.com. thanks

PLEASE save a soul
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by africo13610(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Is dere any1 going to Legacy college of education dis saturday for an interview, plz signify?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
WaterDesign:

Become a Certified Graphic Design Professional.
Register for the Graphic Design Master Class.
Register at www.creativedeptacademy.com.ng.
A 5 Day Training on Coreldraw, Photoshop and Indesign
Fee: 25,000 pay before 19th of June, 2017 or pay 50,000 after.

Date: 26th-30th of June, 2017.
Time: 9am-3pm Daily
Venue: Citrus Training Center
No 3, Faramobi Street, Anthony Village, Maryland.Lagos.

For enquiry: Whatsapp 08145103505

Will someone without any knowledge on graphics design learn it in just 5 days
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
africo13610:
Is dere any1 going to Legacy college of education dis saturday for an interview, plz signify?
Good evening
Please how did you apply?
If its by email please share
Thanks
profotike@gmail.com.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ivobobul: 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
My man please report them
at least on jiji
they ban him there at least, they will

Adexy4us:
This information below is from a friend so let's be vigilant

Greetings from Lagos. pls help me share cos I know most of your followers are here in Lagos. its God that
saved me yesterday.I applied for a job via Jiji on Monday, on Wednesday I was called for interview in Maryland Lagos.I got to Maryland took a bike to the location for the interview. When I got to the lonely building in mende there in Maryland, Okada dropped me and left, no one to ask a question, I called the number that was attached to the message of interview to tell him I'm at the venue, he picked and said his men are downstairs, I looked around and saw two men, the looks on their faces was not funny.They asked me to open the message for them to see, I opened it, after Reading they said I belong to room one, that I should switch off my phone b4 climbing the stairs, I told them I'm not expecting any call, they said its compulsory.I asked them how long the interview will last and they said 3 to 4hrs, I was tired. I told them to give me a minute let me inform my pple that I won't be home early as I told them, l went towards the gate to call my sister, as I was answering the call two men came down making them four, they started shouting on me that I'm wasting their time that is like I'm not ready for the job.As this was happening a guy from no where came behind me all I heard was "my case is different "and I said so is mine.

He said he saw the winners bangle I was wearing that I should meet him outside the gate. I followed him, he asked what brought me here, I told him I came for an interview, he said I should thank my God that I saw him if not it will be a different story by evening.That I should leave the place immediately that the pple are using charms on pple. I thanked him and entered a bike that dropped one guy at the gate there and left. They called and called I no pick.This morning they sent a text that my interview has been rescheduled.Lets be vigilant with online Jobs I have not been myself since yesterday.) Incase I get a text message like this
You are SHORTLISTED for an assessment on THUR 27-02-17 by 10am at
1, Olabisi close, MENDE, Maryland (Lagos resident
only) HR 080-7464-5567

Pls Beware of this Address
They are Kidnappers and ritualists....

Kindly spread till it. we never know who we might save. Pls share it with all the people you care about.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
Adexy4us:

Halogen One of the largest security companies in the country - About Halogen
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Prince16: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ivobobul:
My man please report them
at least on jiji
they ban him there at least, they will

Yes o. In d quest of getting a good offer, we really need to be very very careful. As d saying goes, sunkunmus riranmus ,ie, crying is notvan obstacle to sight!

Many fraudsters/criminals are out there trying to capture d attention/souls of d unemployed.

Sometimes, if its too good to be true, its probably false.

May God help us.

1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
Pharmacists as are needed as lecturers in our reputable college.

Requirements :
1. Interested applicants must possess M. Pharm from a reputable university.
2. Applicants must have a minimum of two years teaching experience in a similar capacity 3. Applicants must live around Ijebu axis.
Method of Application :
Interested applicants should forward his/her applications, CV’s and credentials as one pdf document to eoke.acad@jafadtech.com.

Deadline : 15/07/2017.

Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 03, 2017
Description:

We are seeking hire language teachers who are committed to ensuring every student is challenged to acheive their maximum potential. We want teachers who has passion, enthusiasm, alongside the skills and desire to dvelop and nuture every student in their care.They will consistently deliver execllent teaching and learning, to help all students achieve excellent language results.

Candidates Should:

be an outstanding language teacher in any of the following languages: French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Nigerian Languages.
have proven experience working successfully wih students of all abilities
be experienced in raising attainment in a challenging environment.
be able to show evidence of continually improving the teaching and learing of their subject through schemes of work and extr-curricular activities.
Info@25thandstaffing.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by queenex(f): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2017
fabybankses:
Hello house, pls I got an invitation for an interview @ Caleb Int'l College, Abijo G.R.A, off Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos. I need info on d salary package. Useful information would be appreciated. Thanks.
Any info if dey av vacancy? and au I can apply
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 04, 2017
Femmyfamous4u:
Obviously, it is a teaching position. I actually meant the subject you applied to teach. Mine is Economics by the way, kindly send me a message on whatsapp through the number in my profile.
A service provider company urgently needs a driver .
Requirements :
Drivers license n lasdri license. Must be familiar with Lagos route. Must be able to drive both manual n automatic vehicles.
Qualified candidates should send their cv to vincintoire@gmail.com
Deadline : 6th June 2017
Li
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Femmyfamous4u(m): 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
singlessubway:

A service provider company urgently needs a driver .
Requirements :
Drivers license n lasdri license. Must be familiar with Lagos route. Must be able to drive both manual n automatic vehicles.
Qualified candidates should send their cv to vincintoire@gmail.com
Deadline : 6th June 2017
Li

Thank sis, kindly send me a message via whatsapp. I need to confirm something from you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
FREE PHONICS FOUNDATION COURSE FOR TEACHERS (Courtesy Teacher.com.ng)

Perfect Phonics for Teachers Unit 1:A FREE SHORT ONLINE course (delivered on Facebook Live) of the basics every teacher should know about Phonics. Relevant for Beginners and refreshes experts.

When: 10 June 2017 at 1:00pm
Join Here: https://www./445245582509396/
Cost: FREE!

This simple, short 30 minute course is developed to help teachers gain a foundation into the teaching of phonics. It offers advice on why and how to teach phonics and provides teaching and learning strategies to develop students’
phonics knowledge and skills.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Livebygrace: 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Adexy4us:

How was ur interview with this guys? How real are they?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Livebygrace:

How was ur interview with this guys? How real are they?
I think they are real ....it was fine
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tchidori(m): 6:20am On Jun 06, 2017
Adexy4us

Abeg what's the format...... I got an invite too, help a brother out
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adetoks19(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2017
Dear *****, you have been invited for an interview by MG ;09:00am on Sat-10/6/17 @ 19, Ogunlesi Street, Onipanu bus-stop or call Miss Racheal(HR)-08163555027 when you get to onipanu.come with a copy of your CV and a passport. Be punctual.

Please house, is this GNLD or something legit. Cz I tire small. Advice needed
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2017
Chelis Education Consult Limited - Our client, a reputable Nursery and Primary school in Kaduna requires the services of a resourceful education professional to fill the post below

Deputy Head of School
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience3 years
Location Kaduna
Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Education / Teaching

Requirements

Female
Qualification: B.ED or HND/B.SC with PGDE as added advantage.
Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
Able to work under pressure.
Excellent Communication, Management, Leadership & Organizing Skills
Computer Proficiency, Interpreting and Implementing a School Curriculum.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application, CV and 1 recent Passport to: sctc@cheliseducation.com

Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng, a pl
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pwettyella(f): 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
A group of schools (Nursery, Primary and High School) in Ikeja, Lagos State, is willing to strengthen its workforce by recruiting high ranking applicants into its Administrative and Academic sections against September 2017 to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Special Assistant to Executive Director (Administrative) Location: Lagos Requirements We seek a candidate who has: Strong commitment for excellence in education delivery Strategic vision for school development Minimum of M. Ed in Educational Administration and Management or its equivalent with a minimum of 15 years of post qualification experience as a Teacher, 10 of which must be as a Head in a reputable school with visible record of success. Knowledge of contemporary development in Education at National level and World stage Good leadership, communications and Public Relations Skills. Strong IT skills Been registered with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Applicants must be intelligent, creative and hardworking with ability to think outside the box. Application Closing Date 20th June, 2017. How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should submit written application with photocopies of updated CV's, certificates and other credentials, stating the post applied for on the envelope and addressed to: The Consultant, P. O. Box 5884, GPO, Marina, Lagos State. Note: Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pwettyella(f): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
A leading Secondary School in Satellite Town, Lagos, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates in the position below: Job Title: ICT Teacher Food and Nutrient Location: Lagos Qualification Candidates should possess relevant qualification. Application Closing Date 20th June, 2017. How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: cvapplicantsubmit@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pwettyella(f): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
A group of schools (Nursery, Primary and High School) in Ikeja, Lagos State, is willing to strengthen its workforce by recruiting high ranking applicants into its Administrative and Academic sections against September 2017 to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Female Vice Principal (Academics) Location: Lagos Requirements The Candidate must have: B.A. /B.Ed in any field and/or PGDE with M.Ed in Educational Administration and Management. 10 years post qualification teaching experience and a minimum of 5 years of cognate experience in reputable secondary school as either Sectional Head or Vice Principal Verifiable knowledge of her subject area and leadership skills Strong IT Skills Been registered with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN). Applicants must be intelligent, creative and hardworking with ability to think outside the box. Application Closing Date 20th June, 2017. How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should submit written application with photocopies of updated CV's, certificates and other credentials, stating the post applied for on the envelope and addressed to: The Consultant, P. O. Box 5884, GPO, Marina, Lagos State. Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pwettyella(f): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
co-educational International Christian School on the Mainland requires the services of an experienced and qualified Physical and Health Education teacher. The preferred candidate must be a born again Christian and must be able to work in a fast paced structured environment. Interested applicants should forward to CV to risapaparoad@yahoo.com. Application closes on/or before the close of school on Friday, 16th June, 2017 Most likely from redeemers school in maryland
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Greatken007(m): 8:34am On Jun 07, 2017
I want to submit that the handlers of this forum should also device a means to see that other job seekers in other states aside Lagos, Abuja, Ogun also benefit in this struggle.I want to confess that you guys are doing great job here.There are job vacancies in every state and so we should look within, everyone cannot move down to lagos in search of teaching jobs.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
FREE PHONICS FOUNDATION COURSE FOR TEACHERS (Courtesy Teacher.com.ng)

Mastering Phonics for Teachers Unit 1: A FREE SHORT ONLINE course (delivered on Facebook Live) of the basics every teacher should know about Phonics. Relevant for Beginners and refreshes experts.

When: 10 June 2017 at 1:00pm
Join Here: https://www./445245582509396/

Cost: FREE!

This simple, short 30 minute course is developed to help teachers gain a foundation into the teaching of phonics. It offers advice on why and how to teach phonics and provides teaching and learning strategies to develop students’
phonics knowledge and skills.

http://www.teacher.com.ng/attend-free-phonics-training-kolapo-oke/

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Whizkiday(f): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Pls, who else got this?

You are invited for a Preliminary Screening for Community Sanitation Worker in your Ward. Venue: Agege Stadium, 8:00 AM, June 8/9 2017. This Text Admits One
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 11:35am On Jun 08, 2017
A Premium Primary School in Abuja, a member of the Council of British International Schools, requires a suitably qualified candidate for the position below:

Job Title: Executive Coordinator

Responsibilities
The Executive Coordinator is expected to cover the following responsibilities:
Program Coordination
Quality Control & Inspection
Professional Development of staff Brand Management
Marketing
School Development
International Partnership Liaison
School Leadership Team Coordination
Requirements
Academic Qualification:
Minimum of Bachelors’ Degree.
A Higher qualification will be an advantage.
Personal Attributes:
Must be passionate, driven, exhibit a high level of professionalism at all times, and possess outstanding oratory skills.
Preferably female, and could be of foreign nationality.
Soft Skills:
Must be suave, able to communicate effectively, and possess exceptional command of written and spoken English.
Must be proficient in computer knowledge and use.
Graphic and/or web design skills, as well as skills in online marketing and PR, will be added advantage.
Required Experience:
Relevant experience of 5 years or more in leadership, management, team building, and business development, from a top organization in or outside Nigeria.
Remuneration
Very Competitive.

Application Closing Date
21st June, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume and cover letter to: tolresumes2016@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2017
Meadow House Montessori School, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Trained Teacher

Requirements
A very good foundation trained teacher with experience in early years and Montessori is needed for a Nursery School in Lekki Lagos for immediate start.
More than 2 years work experience in a nursery school is needed.
Excellent articulate English will also be a plus.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: meadowhousemontessori@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.