Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2572675 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
Magodolagos.com
1 hr ยท
A Mathematics/Further Mathematics teacher is urgently needed in reputable Secondary School in Ibadan, Ife and Abeokuta.
Slot:4.
Requirements:Bsc. /HND.
- reasonable years of experience in teaching Certificate Classes. Salary is attractive.
Mode of application: CV Should be forwarded with post/ preferred location as the subject to abrahamolatunji11@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
*Nursery 2 Teacher and Basic 2 Teacher needed in a school in Ketu, Lagos.* Minimum qualification is NCE and preferred candidate should live in Ketu and environs.

Interested candidates should send their CV Here
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by onlinesecret(m): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
Xtfield:
URGENT TEACHING VACANCIES IN ORE, ONDO STATE

God's Own Group of Schools, a private Nursery/Primary and Secondary School is located in the heart of ORE, a commercial town in Ondo State.
Owing to expansion, vacancies exist for qualified teachers in the following subject areaxs:

1. English Language
2. Yoruba Language
3. Mathematics
4. Chemistry
5. Business Studies
6. Music
7. Home Economics

Interested applicants must possess an NCE or Degree in these subjects or related subjects. Salary is attractive and negotiable.

Contact The Proprietor on any of these numbers: 08036302442 (Calls Only) or 08146691689 (Whatsapp OnlY) or send your CV to fxman62@yahoo.com.

Management.

first time i saw a vacancy from my area. i like that, more to come
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by indoorlove(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
Heritage school of Excellence located at House 9 321 road 3rd Avenue Gwarinpa Abuja seek the service of qualified teacher with basic Montessori experience. He/She must be very passionate about teaching and must be comfortable teaching/working with Children.

Remuneration: 540,000 - 600,000 Pa

Interested applicant should forward his/her CV to heritageschoolofexcellence@gmail.com

Deadline: 24th April 2018.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by indoorlove(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Heritage school of Excellence located at House 9 321 road 3rd Avenue Gwarinpa Abuja seek the service of qualified teacher with basic Montessori experience. He/She must be very passionate about teaching and must be comfortable teaching/working with Children.

Remuneration: 540,000 - 600,000 Pa

Interested applicant should forward his/her CV to heritageschoolofexcellence@gmail.com

Deadline: 24
th April 2018.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:58am On Apr 18, 2018
An upcoming secondary school requires the service of an English Teacher.

Must reside in Papa Ashafa

Send CV to Assumptagladschools@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
I have BSc. Banking and Finance please I would love to teach in any school around Amuwo Odofin, Lagos state. I will teach no matter the pay. PLEASE HELP
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by onlinesecret(m): 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
IjeomaJulien:
I have BSc. Banking and Finance please I would love to teach in any school around Amuwo Odofin, Lagos state. I will teach no matter the pay. PLEASE HELP
guy, photocopy your CV, distribute it to schools around you yourself

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
onlinesecret:

Thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
onlinesecret:

at least make the guy sha post oooo... E fit see one
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adeapex(m): 12:06am On Apr 19, 2018
We are pleased to invite you for an Aptitude test and Interview at the date and address specified below. Please come along with your writing materials (basically biro) and be punctual.
Address: No 125, Obadina Street, off Lola Holloway, Omole GRA Phase 1, Ojodu, Lagos.
please who knows about this address, I get interview with them tomorrow ... The are recruiting for school teachers.
It is urgent pls! Thanks in anticipation.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adeapex(m): 12:08am On Apr 19, 2018
We are pleased to invite you for an Aptitude test and Interview at the date and address specified below. Please come along with your writing materials (basically biro) and be punctual.

Address: No 125, Obadina Street, off Lola Holloway, Omole GRA Phase 1, Ojodu, Lagos.
please who knows about this address, I get interview with them tomorrow ...

They are recruiting for school teachers

It is urgent pls!
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ted2marv: 10:35am On Apr 19, 2018
ONE DAY WALK IN (SECONDARY SCHOOL)

This is a courtesy invite to all Education centres, Tutorial centres and Schools to a 1-day learning experience to our new EdTech practice at re:learn(CcHUB) on Friday,20th April 2018.

This visit is a special experience of the use of technology in promoting STEM learning in Senior Secondary School(science).

N.B: Please confirm your interest and availability by sending the name of the school or centre, no of science students selected(max 10) and contact details(name&phone no)- correspondent personnel as limited spaces available.

Location: (5th floor) 294, Herbert Macaulay Way, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos.

Time: 10am-2pm

Confirm via PM or https://relearnxperience.slack.com/
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adetoks19(m): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Adeapex:

please who knows about this address, I get interview with them tomorrow ...

They are recruiting for school teachers

It is urgent pls!
Thanks in anticipation.

What did u apply for or what post are u being interviewed for? And what date is the interview?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ibezimemmy(m): 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
You are in or around lugbe and can and want to teach, come with your cert/CV to Blessed and Precious Academy, Sauka...basic pay is between 35k-45k depending on negotiations... interview is slated for 9am tomorrow (Saturday 21st April)...just gatecrash!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tricia88(f): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
Please how much does Caleb pay a B.Ed holder
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nkirudav: 6:20am On Apr 21, 2018
Hello house, can someone pls help me with the format for writing a lesson plan.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ineedajobpls: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nkirudav:
Hello house, can someone pls help me with the format for writing a lesson plan.
Name of teacher:
Name of School:
class:
subject:
topic:
duration:
date:
behavioral objectives: At the end of the lesson period the students should be able to.......list them here
teaching aids:
method of teaching: demonstration,discussion,playway etc
presentation of steps: at this point u need to list the steps on how d listed behavioural objective above will be achieved. e.g step 1- the teacher starts the class by revising the previous topic
step2- he introduces the new topic
step 3 - he guided the student on how to bla bla bla
evaluation:how did u know ur objectives listed has been met....asking the student and entertaining questions
conclusions
thanks for reading.....thank God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nkirudav: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thanks so much

Name of teacher:
Name of School:
class:
subject:
topic:
duration:
date:
behavioral objectives: At the end of the lesson period the students should be able to.......list them here
teaching aids:
method of teaching: demonstration,discussion,playway etc
presentation of steps: at this point u need to list the steps on how d listed behavioural objective above will be achieved. e.g step 1- the teacher starts the class by revising the previous topic
step2- he introduces the new topic
step 3 - he guided the student on how to bla bla bla
evaluation:how did u know ur objectives listed has been met....asking the student and entertaining questions
conclusions
thanks for reading.....thank God
[/quote]
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nkirudav: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hello, please house I need suggestions on activities that can be presented on graduation day. How is it done in your school? Waiting for reply. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by EXICON(m): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
What position did you apply for?

Regards

[quote author=Layiguy1 post=66659803][/quote]
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ATIKUNATION: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
Good Afternoon everyone here. Am a graduate of political science, actually made 2:1 from Adekunle Ajasin University, ondo State. Am seriously and sincerely looking for a teaching job here in Ifako-ijaiye axis. Can take any subjects within social science e.g Government, Civic Education, Religious Studies, Economics etc...
You can reach me through 08136456133
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtine22(m): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
ATIKUNATION:
Good Afternoon everyone here. Am a graduate of political science, actually made 2:1 from Adekunle Ajasin University, ondo State. Am seriously and sincerely looking for a teaching job here in Ifako-ijaiye axis. Can take any subjects within social science e.g Government, Civic Education, Religious Studies, Economics etc...
You can reach me through 08136456133
oga dem no dey give work here go submit cv
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Chizzy759831: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
I have a 2 years experience in teaching phonics/diction. anyone who has a job for me in Lagos, please quote or mail me. thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtine22(m): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
Chizzy759831:
I have a 2 years experience in teaching phonics/diction. anyone who has a job for me in Lagos, please quote or mail me. thanks.
I have job for you if u hardworking!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by EZENDDIGBO(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
I can teach government, social studies and civil education very well..

thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Chizzy759831: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
Xtine22:

I have job for you if u hardworking!
Sure i am. please mail me chizzy759831@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Chizzy759831:

most 9ja folks don't get job invite cos of their so-called email address

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Chizzy759831: 12:12am On Apr 24, 2018
Adexy4us:

most 9ja folks don't get job invite cos of their so-called email address

Thank you sir. I know about that. The whole idea was for him to reach me and we communicate using a proper address.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtine22(m): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2018
Chizzy759831:
bro the job is for to move ur ass and walk around ur vicinity and beyond to submit ur CVs!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2018
Chizzy759831:

Thank you sir. I know about that. The whole idea was for him to reach me and we communicate using a proper address.

OK I see

(1) (2) (3) ... (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.