Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2576202 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adeapex(m): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
Dear applicant,
Sequel to recommendation, you have been considered for interview on Monday 26/11/18 by 9am at last floor, 8 Thomas Salako Street OgbaB/Stop,Ikeja Lagos

Please who knows about them, I just received the invite now ?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Decsix(m): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
goshen26:

Bro, they have recruited already. Check the date I posted the advert na....it is well

okay no p, it you get another let us know
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by goshen26: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
A school (Day and Boarding) in ikorodu, Lagos is urgently in need of physics and further mathematics Teacher. Interested candidates should contact the school mgt representative on 07066267062 for enquiries.

Interview holds on;

Wednesday, 28th November, 2018.
Time: 12:00 P.M
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pascopele: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Please I need two people to work with @Thmplanner from now till 5th of Jan. 2019.
You must be a result driven individual.
You must have an international passport.

Salary: N150k or a free trip

Send a short essay on why you want to join our team to honeymoonplannerinfo@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by trophee(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
Pascopele:
Please I need two people to work with @Thmplanner from now till 5th of Jan. 2019.
You must be a result driven individual.
You must have an international passport.

Salary: N150k or a free trip

Send a short essay on why you want to join our team to honeymoonplannerinfo@gmail.com

What's the nature of the work bro?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Alabimarvel: 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
Scam
Adeapex:
Dear applicant,
Sequel to recommendation, you have been considered for interview on Monday 26/11/18 by 9am at last floor, 8 Thomas Salako Street OgbaB/Stop,Ikeja Lagos

Please who knows about them, I just received the invite now ?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dammyllare(m): 7:30am On Nov 28, 2018
Hello,good morning all.
Pls am looking for a job for my wife.
She has B. Edu in human kinetics education.
She has over 3years working experience teaching physical and health education.
Any good school around Ikeja-oshodi-agege-abule egba in need of her service will be appreciated .
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2018
dammyllare:
Hello,good morning all.
Pls am looking for a job for my wife.
She has B. Edu in human kinetics education.
She has over 3years working experience teaching physical and health education at
Any good school around Ikeja-oshodi-agege-abule egba in need of her service will be appreciated .
Thanks

why did you mention where she works? remove am ooo.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ladyjoice: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2018
Pls I need a teaching job around ojota, ago palace and Isolo, if there's any pls let me know, I can teach English language and literature, crk, government and social studies very well.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ladyjoice: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2018
Ladyjoice:
Pls I need a teaching job around ojota, ago palace and Isolo, if there's any pls let me know, I can teach English language and literature, crk, government and social studies very well.

Pls I meant okota , I ve 2-3years experience,

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by CsRockefeller(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2018
Anywhere teaching job in Abuja?

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2018
Please I need a teaching job around Festac or Amuwo Odofin

I am a graduate of Accounting Education B.Sc(Ed)
Second class Upper. I can teach Financial Accounting, Commerce, Economics very well. I have two years of teaching experience.

You can reach me on 07030966802
Olorunwaolowogboyega@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Cas49(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
I am a graduate of public administration...good in government, commerce and economics ...need a teaching job or lesson...I stay in Abj(Dutse)and don't mind d. Location as long as d pay is reasonable

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dammyllare(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
Tpappie:

why did you mention where she works? remove am ooo.
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it's for security purpose
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by goshen26: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
A school (Day and Boarding) in ikorodu, Lagos is urgently in need of physics and further mathematics. Interested candidates should contact school mgt representative on 07066297062 for enquiries.

Interview holds on;

Wednesday, 28th November, 2018.
And
Thursday, 29th November, 2018.

Time: 12:00 P.M
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by flex21: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
VACANCY ! VACANCY!! VACANCY IN A SCHOOL!!!
A reputable secondary school in Ogun State with excellent track record is looking to recruit an experienced ICT teacher to teach ICT and Data Processing in the school.
The teacher must also be able to teach Mathematics. Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and application to:

jimoa234@hotmail.com

Qualifications and experience: Bachelors degree in any computer or IT related field with sound practical knowledge e.g. B.Ed Computer Science, B.Sc Computer Science + PGDE, B.Sc Computer Engineering + PGDE, B.Sc Information Technology, etc. With not less than 3 years ICT-related teaching experience in a reputable secondary school. Experience with preparing students for WAEC and NECO examinations will be an advantage.

Remuneration: competitive and negotiable.

Applications should be submitted not later than 2 weeks from today.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 6:54am On Nov 29, 2018
Can you teach any/some of these in a Muslim school?:
1. Agricultural Science
2. Home Economics
3. Mathematics
4. Basic Science
5. Basic Technology

Send your name, subjects you can take, and location to 08033876280.
1. All successful to resume January.
2. All applicants reside around Aboru, Agbelekale, Median, Iyana-Ipaja.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Fresh50: 7:15am On Nov 29, 2018
flex21:
VACANCY ! VACANCY!! VACANCY IN A SCHOOL!!!
A reputable secondary school in Ogun State with excellent track record is looking to recruit an experienced ICT teacher to teach ICT and Data Processing in the school.
The teacher must also be able to teach Mathematics. Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and application to:

jimoa234@hotmail.com

Qualifications and experience: Bachelors degree in any computer or IT related field with sound practical knowledge e.g. B.Ed Computer Science, B.Sc Computer Science + PGDE, B.Sc Computer Engineering + PGDE, B.Sc Information Technology, etc. With not less than 3 years ICT-related teaching experience in a reputable secondary school. Experience with preparing students for WAEC and NECO examinations will be an advantage.

Remuneration: competitive and negotiable.

Applications should be submitted not later than 2 weeks from today.

I have been teaching mathematics for over 3years and I am currently into ICT. I have sent you a mail long time ago and I don't know if I should still re-apply.
My name is Yusuf Qudus Ololade

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 4:03am On Nov 30, 2018
VACANCIES IN A CHRISTIAN SCHOOL, ADO EKITI

1. English Language teacher (A degree in English language or related discipline)

Send CV to christfieldschool@yahoo.com or call 08109919966
Successful candidates will resume January 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Cleanshoes: 6:05am On Nov 30, 2018
A school (ages 0 - 6) in Wuye Abuja is willing to recruit intelligent teachers with basic experience. The teachers must be willing to learn the British Curriculum.
Interested? Then send your CV to theschoolrecruiter@gmail.com
This vacancy expires 20th of December.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Doo76(f): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
I teach prevocational and looking for a teaching job in Abuja. Pls inform me of any opportunity
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ahms12(m): 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
Am looking for a teaching job in Abuja please help a brother
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
1. Agricultural Science
2. Home Economics
3. Mathematics
4. Basic Science
5. Basic Technology

2. All applicants reside around Aboru, Agbelekale, Median, Iyana-Ipaja.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ishowlekon(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
Nigeria Solutions Center can help you design/Rewrite your CV/RESUME professionally to secure well paid job and you get three (3) other things for FREE.

=> CV Design / Rewriting {Pay}
=> Cover Letter {Free}
=> Job Interview Coaching {Free}
=> Interview Materials {Free}

You Pay For One and Get three Free.

Email: olalekan@nigeriasolutionscenter.com.ng
Phone Number: +234-706-2374-143 (call/Whatsapp)

Chat with me for details and samples.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lanre56(m): 1:47am On Dec 01, 2018
Good day. Please I need info about Decorum international school, Lekki. I've been invited for interview today. Any info please
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adeapex(m): 7:24am On Dec 01, 2018
Good morning house, if there is any school looking for Mathematics/ Further Maths teacher in Lagos next term ford, pls kindly contact me on 08057604083.....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by flex21: 9:37am On Dec 01, 2018
Not far from Sango Ota. Just 100 Naira transport cost from Sango Ota.
Olatimide:

Where in ogun State please
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sleek15(f): 5:55am On Dec 02, 2018
Good morning everyone...pls I got an invite and I'm sceptical if its real or not...
sequel to your application submission response to CHS advert. we will like to invite you for a chat interview @plot 19A wole olateju crescent admiralty lekki phase 1

please who knows any CHS or the address, I have tried Google though. thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
1. Agricultural Science
2. Home Economics
3. Mathematics
4. Basic Science
5. Basic Technology

2. All applicants reside around Aboru, Agbelekale, Meran, Iyana-Ipaja and environments.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
Adeapex:
Good morning house, if there is any school looking for Mathematics/ Further Maths teacher in Lagos next term ford, pls kindly contact me on 08057604083.....
which area are you in lagos
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by shammahyaro(f): 5:43am On Dec 03, 2018
johnkay1:

I declare this man SCAMMER, if you fall for him OYO.
He also has more username different from this one.
Check his profile, you understand he's a confirm fraudster.

I think so too. The guy has been disturbing me to pay 50k out of 450k for processing fee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.