Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575257 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Dammysmart: 9:00am On Apr 05, 2019
utchvikky:
Hello,does anyone knw hw much Almond spring school in igando pay?I was invitd for an interview.pls its urgent,thanks.
He
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Cletus1471: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2019
You want to become a teacher in Portharcort? Join this WhatsApp group to get all the infos
https://chat . whatsapp . com / JcvUlyI1gXw10CI5wp5Fvo
Remove the space from the link, copy and paste it to ur browser, and it will lead u to the group.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pascopele: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
olusolaj:
pls i need a teaching job. i can take mathematics and chemistry and the school must provide an accommodation for me. Anywhere in Nigeria, I'm interested.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2019
simiamos:
VACANCY! VACANCY!
VERY SOUND AND EXPERIENCED TEACHERS ARE REQUIRED TO TEACH THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS IN A SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL AT AROLAMBO, VIA OKE ARO...AGBADO AREA OF OGUN STATE.
1,CHEMISTRY/BIOLOGY
2, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTS/ COMMERCE
ENGLISH LANGUAGE/LITERATURE
Salary: Very attractive based on experience and competence.
Accommodation Available.
Call: 08023377897 or 08182165125 or 080230 44033.
Send your resume and application to The H R O at : Great Stars Academy@gmail.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.Successful candidates will resume work on 2nd May,2019.This a golden opportunity....

Am interested in this job
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2019
Samhyme:
CITADEL ACADEMY- Our school has a track record of academic excellence and our priority is in providing a safe and secure learning environment for our students. Our extensive menu of co-curricular activities both academic and recreational is unsurpassed. Our entire staff is committed to establishing a school environment that allows our students to flourish and grow intellectually, emotionally and socially.

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Physics Teacher
Requirements
* Must possess B.Sc/B.Sc(Ed)/B.Eng in Mathematics, Engineering, Physics and other relevant disciplines
* Must have experience both as a class manager and a subject teacher.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must be proactive.
* Must have sound knowledge in Physics

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with credentials to 'The Principal' via citadelacademy2013@gmail.com
Or
Submit in person at No 8, Jockey Street, off Deeper Life Road, I.G.S, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria.

I am interested in this job
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lucychi200(f): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
Any teaching job available in Anambra state? Awka precisely. I'm very much interested please
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by FreeTHINKER98(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by UdohOby(f): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
I need a lesson teacher for my son in grade four (mathematics and English to be precise ). Must leave within gwarinpa estate or kubwa Abuja. Lesson will hold 3 times a week.
The person mus be very good in teaching mathematics, cus he is really having issues in that subject.
If interested, send a mail to - susan_oby@yahoo.co.uk

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ahms12(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
UdohOby:
I need a lesson teacher for my son in grade four (mathematics and English to be precise ). Must leave within gwarinpa estate or kubwa Abuja. Lesson will hold 3 times a week.
The person mus be very good in teaching mathematics, cus he is really having issues in that subject.
i can take it but I stay at airport road that is where the problem is
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mummyjess: 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kekeiyke:
Chelsea School Satellite Town Lagos is looking for a qualified English teacher for urgent employment. If you have B.A, B.A,ED or NCE drop your CV with the security or to this email address kekeikechukwufor2016@gmail.com. If you don't have any of the qualification above don't apply.
Pls is this vacancy still available? I have B.A (ED) English language and NCE precisely and live in Festac.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by CsRockefeller(m): 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
A Home Tutor Business.

A service driven organization, that will need 5 persons.
1. A tech guy
2. An Art inclined individual
3. 2 science inclined individuals
4. A Social Science inclined individual.

Test Running our service and it's acceptability to the public for 5 months. Just 5 months.

If you stay in Lagos and you're interested, Pls signify.
NB: it's going to be a joint business venture, the 5 persons, will be actively involved.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by CsRockefeller(m): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Dammysmart:
Hello pls did u later go for the interview, what is their pay range pls. I intend applying now. I live Not too far from igando

A Home Tutor Business.

1. A tech guy

Test Running our service and it's acceptability to the public for 5 months. Just 5 months.

NB: it's going to be a joint business venture, the 5 persons, will be actively involved.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by spice123(m): 5:06am On Apr 07, 2019
CsRockefeller:

A Home Tutor Business.

1. A tech guy

Tech guy you mean IT person? I'm interested.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by CsRockefeller(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2019
spice123:

Tech guy you mean IT person? I'm interested.

Okay. Send me your number
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by spice123(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Okay. Send me your number
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Olamsoh: 8:56am On Apr 08, 2019
A reputable primary school in Sango Ota, Ogun State is in urgent need of a male ICT teacher to teach children in KG and primary 1 - 6. Interested applicant should have a sound practical knowledge of the subject and must have been teaching the subject at the same level for not less than 3 years.

Requirements, Qualifications and experience: Male teacher with Bachelors degree/HND in any computer or IT related field with sound practical knowledge. With not less than 3 years ICT teaching experience (not just any subject) in a reputable school.

Requirements: B.Sc/HND Computer Science + PGDE, B.Ed Computer Science, B.Sc Computer Engineering + PGDE, B.Sc Information Technology + PGDE, etc.

Remuneration: competitive and negotiable.

Applications should be submitted not later than 2 weeks from today to jimoa234@hotmail.com

NOTE: Don't bother to apply if your qualifications and experience do not meet the requirements.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by anochuko01(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2019
Olamsoh:
A reputable primary school in Sango Ota, Ogun State is in urgent need of a male ICT teacher to teach children in KG and primary 1 - 6. Interested applicant should have a sound practical knowledge of the subject and must have been teaching the subject at the same level for not less than 3 years.

Requirements, Qualifications and experience: Male teacher with Bachelors degree/HND in any computer or IT related field with sound practical knowledge. With not less than 3 years ICT teaching experience.

Requirements: B.Sc/HND Computer Science + PGDE, B.Ed Computer Science, B.Sc Computer Engineering + PGDE, B.Sc Information Technology + PGDE, etc.

Remuneration: competitive and negotiable.

Applications should be submitted not later than 2 weeks from today to jimoa234@hotmail.com

NOTE: Don't bother to apply if your qualifications and experience do not meet the requirements.
you care about robotics? honestly, that would do them kids more good.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kingsean(m): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2019
CsRockefeller:
A Home Tutor Business.

1. A tech guy

I'm interested. I stay in Lagos too
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Olamsoh: 11:11am On Apr 08, 2019
Really? Explain more.
anochuko01:
you care about robotics? honestly, that would do them kids more good.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by anochuko01(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2019
Olamsoh:
Really? Explain more.
students are taught how to make several types of robots, and in doing this, they'll engage basic maths, technology, computer science, programming, art (and 3D printing) if the school can afford it.
so its cross-curicular, fully hands-on, and highly helpful for kids cognitive skill.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Muchluv3: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2019
UdohOby:

I'm interested in taking ur son but I stay in Maitama. U wl never regret employing me for dis job.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cuteyguy: 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
CsRockefeller:

A Home Tutor Business.

1. A tech guy

Am interested, I am science inclined person..08111703092
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Alice07: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
CsRockefeller:
A Home Tutor Business.

1. A tech guy

social science inclined.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mjsod: 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
Absolutep:
If you know any school in need of mathematics and computer teacher,please pm me or if is private tutor,pm me. (Lagos or Ibadan)
Still up for the job?
Send CV to arrahmanmontessori@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mjsod: 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
A one time opportunity....
A reputable Islamic school(preschool, nursery, primary & college) interested in increasing its workforce to accommodate more professionals is open to interested members that can confidently and conveniently handle students professionally. S/he must be able to learn fast, independently and interdependently.
Fit this description? Send your CV for assessment to arrahmanmontessori@gmail.com and prepare for an interview this Wednesday, 10th of April, 2019 (9:00am prompt).
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
FreeTHINKER98:
Pls, any teaching job in Ibadan I'm interested... Can take Cultural and creative Arts and fine/visual arts... I live around Moniya....
Can you work outside Ibadan? I need a Creative Arts teacher in my school. Location is Ado Ekiti
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by FreeTHINKER98(m): 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Xtfield:
Can you work outside Ibadan? I need a Creative Arts teacher in my school. Location is Ado Ekiti

Would there be an accommodation? and what's the salary like?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hello peeps.

its been quite an age

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Abasstoheeb(m): 12:03am On Apr 09, 2019
If you need secondary school teacher or home lesson tutor
This is my number 09038393233

I stay in Ibadan
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by FemiHKE(m): 5:45am On Apr 09, 2019
If your school needs a PHE teacher please let me know. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ope4Christ: 6:59am On Apr 09, 2019
Experienced teachers with B. Ed/B.Sc with PGDE are needed for the following subjects:

Account
English and Literature
French

Send your CV through WhatsApp to 08056746410.

Strictly for those who live in Ikeja and Agege environs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.