Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,310 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2579422 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by RichManPikin(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
A primary school teacher and cleaner needed for immediate Employement.. call or whatsapp 0.8.1.3.4.1.1.3.4.1.3....

must live around iba estate, Agboroko, igboelerin and it's environ
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by anochuko01(m): 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
rottable:

Although i studied Education, I will never encourage my children to follow my path. the profession is the most poorly paid profession I know. Honestly, I regret studying Education.
I love your honesty!
However, you can still be wealthy as a teacher, only if one exposed, wise and is business oriented. It requires THINKING BEYOND COMMON SENSE.
I know a teacher who became a consultant, and now organises trips for school owners in dubai. He is also an author.

Its all in our mind, our thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Abasstoheeb(m): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
If you need a teacher in Ibadan
Egbeda
09038393233 or 09038460342
Science subject
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Angie20(f): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
I'm a female graduate of Parasitology and Environmental Biology (BSc, MSc), with a 3 year teaching experience. I have taught Biology, Basic Science, English and Agricultural Science. I am also good with Microsoft office Word. I reside in Lagos mainland. I need a job in a school (Biology or Basic Science), bank or any good company. 07038488097
Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Taineth2408: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
An english/literature teacher is urgently needed for immediate employment at recognised international school located at Ipaye/Iba, Lagos state.

The minimum qualification is B.Ed or B.Art in English Language.

Interested and qualified persons should send their detailed CV and application letter to Agboluajetaiwo@gmail.com and/or call 08131048930

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Patience2018: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
Any teaching job in ayobo to egbeda axis in Lagos state forhnd accounting either in primary or college
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IAMBOSS1990: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2019
This is strictly for those interested in getting teaching jobs in Abuja and Lagos. We connect teachers with Schools in Abuja and Lagos, all you have to do is send us a mail with your area of specialization as the subject of the mail along with your CV.
There are two email addresses, one for Lagos ( lagosteachingjobs@outlook.com) and the other for Abuja (abujateachingjobs@outlook.com) . Send your CV to the mail of the location you are interested in.
We will send your CV to a partner school interested in your services. Whenever you get an invite, inform us and we will give you the heads up you need including Salary, location and working conditions.
Teaching jobs are the easiest jobs to get in Nigeria right now without having connections so don't miss out.
Schools interested in our services can also send us mails.
NOTE: we do not charge for our services as we are only trying to facilitate easy connection in Education. GOODLUCK

Please share to others

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by addictedwriter(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
Please house, how fair are schools in ikorodu. in terms of payment and welfare. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nickie: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
ADVANCED BREED COMPREHENSIVE COLLEGE, IJAIYE OJOKORO, AJALA BUS-STOP.

VACANCY

Competent and committed teachers with the passion to impact student for Christ are required in the following fields;

Technical drawing
Accounting
Chemistry
Physics

Interested Applicant should bring their CV and cover letter to the above address alternatively email your CV.

email address: abgslagos@gmail.com

Contact no: 08138739390
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Abraham1986: 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
http://theultimateeducationforafrica.com/week-one-lesson-plan-for-third-term-basic-science/

I saw this lesson note sample for basic science. Hope it helps someone

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pascopele: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
Do not accept a job offer based on gross pay alone. Before signing acceptance ask about

Net pay
Pension amount
PAYE amount
13th month
Bonus and Profit sharing
Lunch provision
Leave allowance
Health insurance
Notice period

Don't allow desperation cause you to be cheated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mike4S: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
IAMBOSS1990:
This is strictly for those interested in getting teaching jobs in Abuja and Lagos. We connect teachers with Schools in Abuja and Lagos, all you have to do is send us a mail with your area of specialization as the subject of the mail along with your CV.
There are two email addresses, one for Lagos ( lagosteachingjobs@outlook.com) and the other for Abuja (abujateachingjobs@outlook.com) . Send your CV to the mail of the location you are interested in.
We will send your CV to a partner school interested in your services. Whenever you get an invite, inform us and we will give you the heads up you need including Salary, location and working conditions.
Teaching jobs are the easiest jobs to get in Nigeria right now without having connections so don't miss out.
NOTE: we do not charge for our services as we are only trying to facilitate easy connection in Education. GOODLUCK

Please share to others
This your agent work is nothing else than to get percentage if a job is secured

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
Zulpha Academy and Seminary is a charity subsidized school with a mission to enable every child access quality education affordable or for free. We are looking for competent and professional teachers. We have both primary and secondary school (day and boarding). We are hiring!
1. Mathematics for secondary (Full time)
2. English Language for secondary (Full time)
3. Marketing, Economics, Civic (Full time)
4. Literature-in-English and CCA (PT)
5. Computer and IT (PT)
6. Geography
7. Yoruba
8. Physics and Chemistry (Full Time)
Apply by sending your CV to hr@zulpha.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GreaterGraceGG(f): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
emmahoney:
Zulpha Academy and Seminary is a charity subsidized school with a mission to enable every child access quality education affordable or for free. We are looking for competent and professional teachers. We have both primary and secondary school (day and boarding). We are hiring!
1. Mathematics for secondary (Full time)
2. English Language for secondary (Full time)
3. Marketing, Economics, Civic (Full time)
4. Literature-in-English and CCA (PT)
5. Computer and IT (PT)
6. Geography
7. Yoruba
8. Physics and Chemistry (Full Time)
Apply by sending your CV to hr@zulpha.com
Location please

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
GreaterGraceGG:
Location please
Ikorodu
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Olamsoh: 7:47am On Apr 23, 2019
An Engineering graduate is needed in a Telecommunications company on the Island for immediate employment.
Preferably Male and should stay on the island or environs send detailed cv to PM1_Nokia@interkelnig.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IAMBOSS1990: 7:52am On Apr 23, 2019
Mike4S:
This your agent work is nothing else than to get percentage if a job is secured
Bro not every gain is monetary. Please if you are not interested don't discourage others.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ibezimemmy(m): 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
Physics teacher need in lugbe, Abuja. Call 056839
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nickie: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
ADVANCED BREED COMPREHENSIVE COLLEGE, IJAIYE OJOKORO, AJALA BUS-STOP.

VACANCY

Competent and committed teachers with the passion to impact student for Christ are required in the following fields;

Technical drawing
Accounting
Chemistry

Interested Applicant should bring their CV and cover letter to the above address

email: nickie2032000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by collinshush: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by pinklipz: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
A reputable secondary school around Ikeja with excellent track record is looking to recruit an experienced Mathematics teacher to teach maths/Further maths in the school.

Qualifications and experience:
Bachelors degree/HND in Mathematics, Mathematical Sciences or Engineering field with sound knowledge of Mathematics. With not less than 3 years teaching experience in a reputable secondary school. Experience with preparing students for WAEC and NECO examinations will be an advantage.

Requirements: B.Sc maths + PGDE, B.Ed Mathematics Education, B.Sc in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Physics + PGDE

Remuneration: competitive and negotiable.

Send your CV to employmentofficial7@gmail.com
Or call

Interview/assessment commences tomorrow

NOTE: Don't bother to apply if your qualifications and experience do not meet the stated requirements.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by calcus(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
IAMBOSS1990:

Please share to others

I'm based in Ibadan. What if you help me secure a job somewhere in Lag or Ibadan, how do I get accommodation. Mind you I don't have family or friends in any of these locations
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GreaterGraceGG(f): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=nickie post=77788092]ADVANCED BREED COMPREHENSIVE COLLEGE, IJAIYE OJOKORO, AJALA BUS-STOP.

VACANCY

Technical drawing
Accounting
Chemistry

Interested Applicant should bring their CV and cover letter to the above address

email: nickie2032000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by justaus(f): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Am a graduate of English language/literature. Seeking for schools that need my services. Pls notify me if you know any. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by justaus(f): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
Am a graduate of English language/literature. Seeking for schools that need my services. Pls notify me if you know any within Lagos. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jekks(m): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
pinklipz:
A reputable secondary school around Ikeja with excellent track record is looking to recruit an experienced Mathematics teacher to teach maths/Further maths in the school.

Qualifications and experience:
Bachelors degree/HND in Mathematics, Mathematical Sciences or Engineering field with sound knowledge of Mathematics. With not less than 3 years teaching experience in a reputable secondary school. Experience with preparing students for WAEC and NECO examinations will be an advantage.

Requirements: B.Sc maths + PGDE, B.Ed Mathematics Education, B.Sc in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Physics + PGDE

Remuneration: competitive and negotiable.

Send your CV to employmentofficial7@gmail.com
Or call

Interview/assessment commences tomorrow

NOTE: Don't bother to apply if your qualifications and experience do not meet the stated requirements.

Good luck to those that are applying for this position in advance
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MumJJJ(f): 3:35am On Apr 24, 2019
Crews , thanks so much. I have B.A. Ed. English Language. Is it possible for me to go for M.Ed in Special Education?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 24, 2019
justaus:
Am a graduate of English language/literature. Seeking for schools that need my services. Pls notify me if you know any within Lagos. Thanks

If you reside around/near Gbagada, notify me.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by justaus(f): 7:32am On Apr 24, 2019
Columba90:

If you reside around/near Gbagada, notify me.

I stay around Berger.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Gpopsicle(m): 7:33am On Apr 24, 2019
GreaterGraceGG:

When will you need a biology teacher? I have been eyeing this school for long.

please do you know anything about this school as I want to apply...salary, working conditions etc..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adetayo41(m): 9:14am On Apr 24, 2019
jekks:
Good luck to those that are applying for this position in advance
why did you that. any information on it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.