Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2577655 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Delesta2015: 2:33pm On May 20, 2019
Macsjebs:
Good morning people,
A growing missionary school is in need of 2 English teachers at Badore, Ajah, Lagos
Temporary residence available
BSc/BEd English
send cv to: Dixonroyale@rocketmail.com
Interview to be conducted as soon as possible at RCCG, Master's court, Lekki
Is this offer still available?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dan41(m): 4:48pm On May 20, 2019
I'm in need of teaching job in Abuja. studied economics education
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2019
R2bees:
Ikoyi Lagos abi Ikoyi Canada??..

lol...Lagos....the school is one of like 10 schools in Nigeria that i know that pay teachers handsomely with my school inclusive

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by senatorken01(m): 6:17pm On May 20, 2019
Are you in need of a professional tutor for your kids in primary school or you need adult education? Pls call me: 09035362188
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Hardeybiryo(m): 10:35am On May 21, 2019
pls i need a teaching job around ajah- lakowe side.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by justaus(f): 4:07pm On May 21, 2019
[quote author=Xtfield post=78483375]A non English graduate correcting the English of a graduate of English. Yet they will ask proprietors to pay them 100k. If only some on this forum know what proprietors experience with applicants, you will not castigate them for paying the kind of salaries they pay. [/rquote]

I noticed you have a problem simply because you were listed among those that underpay their employees. That I studied English doesn't mean I know everything about the language. No one is above mistake. You can't tell me you know everything about your mother's language
I advice you step up your pay. Stop acting like a wounded lion looking for flimsy excuse for not paying well. I am not scared of any form of interview and I have never gone for any (oral and written) and failed cos God has blessed me with wisdom and knowledge. I am just discouraged because school owners like you are looking for cheap labour; *overloading* teachers with work.
If not for the economy... I suggest you employ SSCE/NCE holders.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by gpercuxionz(m): 6:45pm On May 21, 2019
A reputable secondary school in Ikotun - idimu urgently needs a Yoruba teacher
Send your CV to gpercuxionz@gmail.com or call 07063884158
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by flex21: 8:34pm On May 21, 2019
Tpappie:

iru school wo leleyi? effecient in all of math/further math/basic tech/ physics ... Have you forgotten about heisenberg uncertainty principle? anyways, some will apply... and they will be setting unrealistic targets , expecting such teachers to deliver with maximum results. Recruiters, be reasonable when you are sending in your adverts. this isnt a place to send in trash... plssss
U are obviously sick in the head. Apply if you are jobless or waka pass! Must u comment on every post? Mtcheew
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by flex21: 8:37pm On May 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by deltateam: 6:30am On May 22, 2019
flex21:

U are obviously sick in the head. Apply if you are jobless or waka pass! Must u comment on every post? Mtcheew

So you want one person to teach 3 subjects in a secondary school and pay him peanuts at that.

You should be jailed and given watery beans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by deltateam: 6:32am On May 22, 2019
flex21:
URGENT VACANCY FOR AGRIC SCIENCE TEACHER
A reputable secondary school close to Sango Ota, Ogun State with excellent track record is looking to recruit an experienced teacher to teach Agricultural Science.
To teach Agric/ Animal Husbandry from JS1 - SS3 efficiently in the school.

Qualifications and Experience:
B.Sc Agricultural Science + PGDE, B.Ed Agric Education or any related agricultural discipline. Experience with preparing students for WAEC and NECO & marking WAEC/NECO examinations will be an advantage.

To apply send your application and CV to jimoa234@hotmail.com

Slave labour. To teach the whole school Agriculture and write lesson notes, mark assignments, monitor academic progress of each child etc

This is becoming foolish. Do you people have sympathy at all. I doubt the pay will even reach #100 000

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:25am On May 22, 2019
flex21:

lol... i know i am sick in the head... thats why im unreasonable enough to tell you what is wrong. nitwit. Now, go tell your stupid employers who gave you your stupid job to advertise stupid jobs and pay you stupid bonuses and you have been using it to feed your stupid family that you are more sick in the brain than i am. Find a life bro. You are pathetically enslaved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kunzyomi(m): 10:41am On May 22, 2019
BE A PART TIME TEACHER WORKING 4HOURS PER DAY WHILE EARNING ₦4,000 PER WEEK. CALL TYPOWORLD ON 07030543218
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nreebge: 1:13pm On May 22, 2019
Nawa oh
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Wolexdey(m): 2:32pm On May 22, 2019
kunzyomi:
BE A PART TIME TEACHER WORKING 4HOURS PER DAY WHILE EARNING ₦4,000 PER WEEK. CALL TYPOWORLD ON 07030543218

Location please
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nreebge: 2:48pm On May 22, 2019
Wolexdey:

Location please

Location ?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Wolexdey(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2019
Nreebge:

Location ?
You asked same question from me? I don't get that
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kunzyomi(m): 7:59pm On May 22, 2019
Wolexdey:

Location please

Ikorodu-sagamu axis for now.
Call the number for more information
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by gpercuxionz(m): 10:36am On May 23, 2019
A reputable secondary school in Ikotun idimu area of a Lagos. Urgently needs :

1. A cook
2. Hostel mistress

Accommodation is available for both.
Renumeration is competitive and attractive
Call 07063884158 for more details or forward your CV to gpercuxionz@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kolaa007(m): 11:46am On May 23, 2019
Please I am a guidance counsellor in need of a job. Please if you know of any school who needs a guidance counsellor please help me...I don find Job tire.. I have B.e.d in guidance and counselling and also have masters. Please help me oooo...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lamidi21(m): 10:54pm On May 23, 2019
*ADVERT FOR VICE-PRINCIPAL POSITION...!*

Landmark College, Ikorodu requires the service of a matured, professional and experienced teacher to occupy the position of Vice-Principal.
Minimum qualification: B.Ed or B.Sc/B.A plus teaching qualification. M.Ed/M.Sc/M.A will be an added advantage.
Experience: The prospective candidate must have not less than 15 years teaching experience in a college of similar status 5 of which must be at senior management level.
Interested candidate should send his/her C.V together with letter of interest to info@landmark-college.org not latter than 14th June, 2019.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adetoks19(m): 9:19pm On May 24, 2019
* LEKKI VACANCY
A female home tutor is urgently needed at a home in Lekki.(HOT)
Contact 08104372979 on WhatsApp ASAP

A part time enterprenueral teacher needed at Ajah /Lekki axis(HOT)

A chemistry teacher is needed in ikotun - idimu /Egbeda axis (HOT)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by clementbiola(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2019
Biology and English tutors are needed @ Calculus Science Tutors. Ashi Junction, Bashorun, Ibadan . contact 08066746435
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Emeritusseun(m): 5:00pm On May 25, 2019
deltateam:

So you want one person to teach 3 subjects in a secondary school and pay him peanuts at that.

You should be jailed and given watery beans.

Bros, which one be watery beans na...lol. If dem wan jail am, let him be jailed na. Watery beans is the height of it. Ahahah
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Femolacaster(m): 5:09pm On May 25, 2019
clementbiola:
Biology and English tutors are needed @ Calculus Science Tutors. Ashi Junction, Bashorun, Ibadan . contact 08066746435
Hi, please message me you if you need Chemistry tutor. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Blesdsombodi: 7:54pm On May 25, 2019
Am in need of a teaching job in ifo or Abeokuta. Studied Accounting education. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bomly(f): 8:09pm On May 25, 2019
FEMALE English Teacher Wanted:

To teach English/Literature in English

A family is requiring the service of a private home tutor
for their kids in Primary

Requirements
• Have previous experience teaching or tutoring young kids
• Are highly motivated passionate about teaching
• Have at least a O'Level, BSC, OND or HND from an accredited college or university
• Be able to motivate Kids to learn
• A degree in English is an added Advantage
Accommodation would be provided if needed
Interested Persons should send application to : bomny@yahoo.com

Application should be sent to: bomny@yahoo.com
Call: 08024219970

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pepenazeal7: 9:32am On May 26, 2019
I post verified vacancies available in Nigeria �� on a daily | Career Advice| insider info| meet a recruiter| interview TIPS |CV AND COVER LETTER SAMPLES.

Download telegram from Google play store and search for @JOBPLANET to join our large community

Let's get you your dream job today!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olusholamayor(f): 6:20pm On May 26, 2019
Pls, who knows Itree international School, Ilorin and their salary scale?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 8:32am On May 27, 2019
Urgent vacancy for an experienced Accountant with ATS certificate, ability to compute payroll and basic accounting.
Qualifications: Bsc/HND

Qualified candidates should send their CV to edirichard1510@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by anihchinma(f): 10:40am On May 27, 2019
If you are in need of a chemistry home tutor within Surluere and it's environment. I am available.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.