Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2570182 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by eemeritus: 1:47pm On May 27, 2020
Do you know the school?
Lynette2cute:

How did you apply?

Do you have any information on the school?.
I have applied years back.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by zedegit: 5:04pm On May 27, 2020
olawuyi12:
It is very imperative that teachers take the TRCN certification very serious as government is axing on teachers without certificate. If you are a teacher and still confused on how to go about the exams or the registration, then worry less as Polymaths’ research institute got your back. Polymath research institute is embarking on a six weeks coaching for teachers aspiring to write the 2020 TRCN certification examination. The coaching covers the module required to pass the exams which includes
1. English
2. Education
3. Mathematics
4. Current Affairs
Under the education, the modules will cover all aspect
- Educational technology
- Special education
- Adult education
- Early childhood education
- Library and information studies
- Educational foundation and psychology
- Educational administration and management
- Human kinetics and health education
Benefit of The training and coaching
E-coaching for 2020 TRCN certification examination includes the facts that aspiring teachers will be lectured three times weekly and also kept abreast of likely questions to come across. Also, all aspirants will have access to all past questions and also free CBT training and package will be introduced to all those who paid for the coaching class. The coaching fee costs ₦2000.
All interested aspiring teachers should chat up for registration and payment ……………………………..

what app /2348136693140

Hunger is really bad. Hunger has delt with people sotay everyone is running helter skelter to find money for food.

One organization even sent me message to pay #10 000 to learn how to secure loan from CBN!

They were so dumb that they forgot the season we were in. I blame it on hunger sha. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by zedegit: 5:06pm On May 27, 2020
eemeritus:
Dear fellow teachers and nairalanders. I got a call from ITALIAN International School and interview will come up soon. Please I am in need of their:
1. Salary structure
2. Welfare packages
3. Nature of interview
4. Other beneficial info
Thanks and regards

Did you apply to them?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by eemeritus: 10:20pm On May 27, 2020
zedegit:

Did you apply to them?

Do you have any information on the school?.
I have applied years back.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by addictedwriter(m): 12:30am On May 28, 2020
eemeritus:
Dear fellow teachers and nairalanders. I got a call from ITALIAN International School and interview will come up soon. Please I am in need of their:
1. Salary structure
2. Welfare packages
3. Nature of interview
4. Other beneficial info
Thanks and regards

if it's the same Italian in Lekki, I may have some info for you ..

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by eemeritus: 7:40am On May 28, 2020
addictedwriter:

Please my brother, I shall appreciate. I await your response. Perhaps you can drop your E-mail or any of your social handles. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by addictedwriter(m): 6:35pm On May 29, 2020
eemeritus:

Please my brother, I shall appreciate. I await your response. Perhaps you can drop your E-mail or any of your social handles. Thanks

Sorry I can't reply to PM. I will want to give you accurate info, so I prefer being on here. What class and subject you applied for?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dtphilosopher: 7:03pm On May 29, 2020
Ohemababy:
Please anyone with Year 8 Scheme of work for 3rd term Lagos state should kindly snap and send to me.

Am a teacher and I need it to work with. I am currently far from the school so I cannot go and pick it up yet.

Thanks
if u can pay 4k, I ll get it to u.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by successnwa(f): 7:26pm On May 29, 2020
Good evening house!

My discipline is HND in Cooperative Economic management.
PGDE in progress at BUK.

I can teach the following subjects,
1- Economics
2- Business studies
3- Commerce
4- Home economic

I have 6 years of working experience in teaching, primary, junior & senior secondary sections.
House please help me, am in Kano state.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 29, 2020
dtphilosopher:
if u can pay 4k, I ll get it to u.

Lol.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by eemeritus: 1:00am On May 30, 2020
addictedwriter:

Sorry I can't reply to PM. I will want to give you accurate info, so I prefer being on here. What class and subject you applied for?

Biology and chemistry. Class was not specified
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by addictedwriter(m): 12:37pm On May 30, 2020
eemeritus:

Biology and chemistry. Class was not specified

A colleague of mine said you contacted him, I just want to be sure, if it's you Sir.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by eemeritus: 12:06am On Jun 01, 2020
addictedwriter:

A colleague of mine said you contacted him, I just want to be sure, if it's you Sir.

What is his name please?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by addictedwriter(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2020
eemeritus:

What is his name please?
Tobi....he told me you attended Unilorin
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Acuna91: 11:56am On Jun 02, 2020
If you have a diamond Bank master debit card, (Expired or not) pm me for a deal.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Samuelify2002(m): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Samuelify2002(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
Acuna91:
If you have a diamond Bank master debit card, (Expired or not) pm me for a deal.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
[size=14pt]https:///Dm5yfJx0NkkABehO7UtaNe

*BUY NOW PAY LATER*

If the government should announce school resumption and make some items mandatory. How much rushing and scarcity can we envisage from those items.
If you are a school owner, church or mosque member or would need items like *Infrared thermometer, wash hand basin, liquid dispenser* for other reasons. etc. Its good news as you join this WhatsApp to make a booking, we import and deliver while you pay then.
Its certain the price will go up in days time. But, you pay today's price.

Join the WhatsApp group now, only 20 slots available[/size]

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
*Excel to excel*
Do you want to skill up and put yourself in a position of securing a better job? Do you want to be a master in your office and do the work of 5 people in few minutes and with ease?

Then, join SupremeTech Masterclass in Microsoft Excel Training.

Venue: on Zoom
Date: Friday 12th - Sunday 14th, 2020
Time: 6pm.
Fee:#20,000

Participants will be guided on how to become certified in Excel by Microsoft.

For further details and registration, whatsapp sero-8-03-896-8579
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Femikolly: 6:56am On Jun 06, 2020
� *Have you learnt a skill during this pandemic?��*

� *Have you been procrastinating?* ��

� *Have you wanted to know how ANIMATION works?*

� *Then this is for you! Register for FREE and share with others.*

���

*Who should attend?*
Business owners, Educators, Digital marketers, School owners, Sales reps, coaches, motivational speakers, youths

To join watsapp/call 07056558446
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yazga: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
This thread is dead
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mohd001: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
private school teachers are the most vulnerable and unfavoured during this difficult period. WHO IS WITH ME ON THIS?

I'm just so anxious to know what everyone of us are doing during this lockdown period to survive this greatest adversity.

as for me, I took my time to engaged in Online Forex Trading with my mobile phone. inspite of no payment of salary again, I still pay my bills and live my normal life. Alhamdulillah

Share your own too pls.....

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by zenith4biz(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2020
successnwa:
Good evening house!

My discipline is HND in Cooperative Economic management.
PGDE in progress at BUK.

I can teach the following subjects,
1- Economics
2- Business studies
3- Commerce
4- Home economic

I have 6 years of working experience in teaching, primary, junior & senior secondary sections.
House please help me, am in Kano state.
Thanks

Which part of kano are you?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Heromaniaa: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Spread the word,

A school in Lekki needs a qualified and experienced primary school English teacher. Applicants must have a minimum of a second class upper bachelor's degree in English language (education), 3 years experience teaching English especially in lower primary school level and proximity to Lekki phase 1. Send you cv indicating your bachelor's grade to morganjennyy@gmail.com on or before the 25th of June.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by successnwa(f): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
zenith4biz:

Which part of kano are you?

Good evening sir,
I am in sabon gari.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sanni45(m): 12:37am On Jun 09, 2020
mohd001:
private school teachers are the most vulnerable and unfavoured during this difficult period. WHO IS WITH ME ON THIS?

I'm just so anxious to know what everyone of us are doing during this lockdown period to survive this greatest adversity.

as for me, I took my time to engaged in Online Forex Trading with my mobile phone. inspite of no payment of salary again, I still pay my bills and live my normal life. Alhamdulillah

Can we relate..I have interest in forex too.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by abelwealth(m): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2020
mohd001:

abeg...teach me d forex na..i have little idea bro.should i hit ur dm?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Don't miss this

(1) (2) (3) ... (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.