Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575382 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Heromaniaa:
Is there any school in need of an igbo teacher?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
A secondary school around iyana ipaja needs 'a school administrator.

Send your name, location, qualification and post applied for to 09086456832.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
nawebco:
Need a non contact Infrared thermometer?

Suitable for children and adults, schools and other gatherings.

Call/WhatsApp now 09086456832
still available
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Heromaniaa: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2020
Igbo teacher available
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by successnwa(f): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Please house any watsapp group link for Nigeria parents and teachers or proprietor of which i can join.
Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oderemioyedoyin(f): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Oyeakins:

Hello you can submit your cv at Valencia. I also reside in Akobo but no good paying teaching job around. You can expand your search away from Akobo. Schools here pay 15-25k and they will still owe you,even make it compulsory for you to attend Virgil or forfeit half of your salary if you don’t attend. Very Crazy!

I received a text from Valencia last week. Any idea what to prepare for?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2020
Here is a big opportunity for you, as a result of your ability to reach as many schools as possible both within your surrounding and beyond.

The fact is that most schools are going online and are looking for every opportunity to do so. Y School portal is the ultimate solution to schools in this regard. Y School portal is an Online School Management System Portal that provides the complete solution to schools enormous tasks.

For Who?:
The portal is specifically made to suit primary, secondary and higher institutions including vocational schools in private and public.

Your Opportunity:
The opportunity portends by this portal to you is the ability to earn and continue to earn as a result of your own involvement in informing schools around you and beyond about Y School portal.

What you need to do:
+ Have good knowledge of what (NOT how) the portal does.
+ Explain this portal opportunity to schools around you and those not around you. You need to use personal contact and social media to get schools informed.
+ Sign up with us, use your referral link to make schools sign up for the portal
+ Follow up school that signs up through you.
+ Login into your own dashboard to see how many sales you have made and which of the schools you need to give a follow up

Your Benefits:
Your benefits are enormous, some of which are:
+ 15% commission on any package chosen by the school
+ 15% commission for a year on each pupil/student that is enrolled by the school.
+ N1000 flat per school that enrolls in our Directory. The directory enrollment is 100% free for all schools and has no fee obligation.
+ Another 10% commission on any website design referral you made to us.

Take the step: Sign up now for free https://yschoolportal.com/affiliate-home/affiliate-register/ and get your referral code. After you login, you get more details about your income and the program. You also get more tools to work with as well as the explanation and demo of Y School Portal.

May you have direct questions, feel free to reply to this email.

from the desk of

LG Web Concept

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by inumidun2010(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
oderemioyedoyin:

I received a text from Valencia last week. Any idea what to prepare for?

I submitted my CV there this morning also.. Please when did you submit yours and what's the time duration before you were sent a message...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by inumidun2010(m): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2020
Good day house, Please I need someone to tell me the salary scale of Crestview School, Ibadan. I got an interview invite from them..
Please treat this as urgent.. I don't want to waste transport there only to be disappointed..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by spice123(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
TRAINING! RAINING!! TRAINING!!!

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by spice123(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
spice123:
TRAINING! RAINING!! TRAINING!!!

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oderemioyedoyin(f): 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
inumidun2010:

I submitted my CV there this morning also.. Please when did you submit yours and what's the time duration before you were sent a message...

I submitted my CV there in January this year.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Abraham1986: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2020
OYO STATE TESCOM PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

[url]https://ultimosedusupport.com/2020/08/12/oyo-state-tescom…ions-and-answers/[/url]
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Godliness05(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
oderemioyedoyin:

I submitted my CV there in January this year.

I just received their text invite for interview this morning. I submit the application on Monday. Any useful information on what to expect in the general test as well as their payment is highly appreciated
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
A school requires the services of the following Teachers to teach pupils remotely.

Hausa Language
Yoruba Language
Igbo Language
English Language
Science
Creative Art
Computing
Design and Technology.

Candidates must have a smart phone, tablet or camera enabled computer and MUST be able to use or learn to use common online learning platforms. Salary is attractive and consideration for data will be provided.

Interested candidates MUST have at least 2 years experience teaching in a PRIMARY SCHOOL.

Interested candidates should forward resumes and a cover letter not later than 20th August 2020 to nurseryschooljobs@outlook.com

Please indicate the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by peterolayinka(m): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Possible TESCOM Math Questions https://quizboot.com/quiz/v8fgOt7cRB
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by spice123(m): 9:52am On Aug 14, 2020
[quote author=spice123 post=92702311][/quote]
Counting down to training session

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STRI1: 10:49am On Aug 14, 2020
AFO - TUTORS
(An Outstanding Educational Institution).

Address: FUTA Southgate, Akure, Ondo State

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN GIVING YOUR CHILD(REN) QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE EDUCATION � ??

ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE YOUR CHILDREN ACCESS TO THE HANDS OF QUALIFIED AND WELL COMPETENT TUTORS, TO GIVE THEM THE GUIDE TO EXCELLING ACADEMICALLY.

WE OFFER PRIVATE CLASSES FOR;

✓ JSS 1-3

✓ BECE

✓ SSS 1-3

✓ WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.

✓ JAMB, POST- JAMB

_If you think education is expensive, try ignorance_

FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES (CALL/WHATSAPP):

07067984484, 08173081185
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sirjakez(m): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2020
Soho16:

Please what’s your contact details?
Good morning sir. My name is Jacob and I'm a graduate with bsc in economics, I'm based in Abuja, kubwa to be precise and I'm in dare need of a job.
Please I don't know if you can help in anyway. Thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by betterbyfar: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2020
Please anyone writing the Valencia school Ibadan test today or tomorrow?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by betterbyfar: 10:57am On Aug 14, 2020
Where you about to get any information please
Godliness05:

I just received their text invite for interview this morning. I submit the application on Monday. Any useful information on what to expect in the general test as well as their payment is highly appreciated
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Abraham1986: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2020

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by inumidun2010(m): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
betterbyfar:
Where you about to get any information please

I'm writing mine tomorrow
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
Please house, if you are in need of home lessons for your ward kindly contact me. My location is from areas in Iyanipaja to ejigbo. Be rest assured you are in Safe hands.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by AOE1: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2020
Vacancy

Vacancy exists for the under-listed positions in a reputable Christian Nursery/Primary and Secondary School located in AGEGE Lagos State:

School Principal/Administrator:
Job summary:
Supervise and facilitate the daily operations of the school and report directly to the proprietor.

Basic Requirements:
a. At least 5 years proven work and experience as a Principal in a reputable or international School(s) with knowledge in international examinations, e.g IGCSE, Checkpoint, SAT, TOFEL.
b. B.ED/B.SC/B.SC ED/B.A and M.ED/M.SC ED in any related discipline
Applicant must be GOD fearing and possess the following skills:
c. Ability to work with little or no supervision
d. Ability to work as an active team player
e. Excellent at written and oral communication as well as presentation
f. Good leadership skills and passion for education
g. Interpersonal Skills
h. Dedication to duty
i. Ability to set goals and layout optimistic vision for the School
j. Proven ability in computer software - Microsoft power point, excel etc
k. Skilled in identifying problems and brainstorming potential solutions

Secondary School Teachers:
 Applicants must be seasoned science teachers with specialization in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English Language and Arts related subjects.
Basic Requirements:
 B.ED/B.SC/B.SC ED/B.A/HND/PGDE in any related discipline
 M.ED/M.SC ED is an added advantage.
 Proven ability in computer software - Microsoft power point, excel etc

3. Primary School Teachers:
 B.ED/B.SC/B.SC ED/B.A/HND/PGDE in any related discipline.
 NCE with good understanding in Montessori system of education can be considered at the primary school.
 Early childhood in Nursery/Primary education is an added advantage.
 Proven ability in computer software – Microsoft power point, excel etc

How to Apply:
 Send your detailed CV and cover letter to lexsmithasso@gmail.com indicating the position you wish to apply for as the Subject of the Email.

Application Deadline:
 Application closes on 28th August, 2020.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Kindly share with your contacts.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by peterolayinka(m): 12:35am On Aug 17, 2020
OYO State TESCOM possible screening questions Part 1 (Mixed Topic)

https://quizboot.com/quiz/22tPKCfgYa
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Olabisiayo: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
cutethings:
A school requires the services of the following Teachers to teach pupils remotely.

Hausa Language
Yoruba Language
Igbo Language
English Language
Science
Creative Art
Computing
Design and Technology.

Candidates must have a smart phone, tablet or camera enabled computer and MUST be able to use or learn to use common online learning platforms. Salary is attractive and consideration for data will be provided.
Interested candidates MUST have at least 2 years experience teaching in a PRIMARY SCHOOL.

Interested candidates should forward resumes and a cover letter not later than 20th August 2020 to nurseryschooljobs@outlook.com

Please indicate the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.

I have applied for the post of Yoruba tutor. Please, kindly acknowledge the email.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by TRADELYN: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
If you always have data; and you are addicted to the internet, you can earn easy money weekly by sharing useful and inspiring contents on a newly launched site. You don't have to be the original author. If you copy a useful story from cnn, you just have to share it and give the right source. A minimum of 5 stories per day.

#2,500 weekly.

Tradelyn@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by christoadeoluwa: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
Good evening to you all. Please, I need your advice for a low fee College/School for my daughter around Mowe, Ibafo and Magodo areas. Does anyone know any college along this axis that there school fee is affordable.

I will be very grateful if anyone can assist me in locating any standard school(s) that there fee is affordable .I am shopping for schools within these geographical locations.
Thank you all and God bless.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lilshaddy(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hello, My name is Seyi, I studied Mathematics Education with a Second Class Upper Division. I am a Mathematics Teacher with more than three years working experience, I have my TRCN certificate, Currently seeking for a teaching job anywhere in Lagos and I am also willing to relocate. My phone number :08109111237 , my email address: seyimuibi@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adekaka12345: 7:31am On Aug 24, 2020
christoadeoluwa:
Good evening to you all. Please, I need your advice for a low fee College/School for my daughter around Mowe, Ibafo and Magodo areas. Does anyone know any college along this axis that there school fee is affordable.

I will be very grateful if anyone can assist me in locating any standard school(s) that there fee is affordable .I am shopping for schools within these geographical locations.
Thank you all and God bless.

****Anthony whitebridge academy
Ask about this school in Mowe. Brilliant Teachers, Brilliant working environment for low cost...
Call
+234 803 220 0153

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.