Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video (3168 Views)

See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test / Ever Seen A Tech Magician?Watch Dis Man Do The Unbelievable With His Ipad (full) / Some Interesting Features Of The New Android 5.0 Lollipop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fo5x7ZIPCM&client=mv-google&gl=US&guid=&hl=en-GB

Please, please watch this video. It will blow your mind.
I don't work for samsung but as much as I like samsung, I never knew they could achieve this much in such a short time.
Its not just about specs, Samsung has certainly beat its competitors hands down this time around.
I'd like to see how LG which to me has always been mimicking Samsung beat.
Samsung has definitely won in specs, proprietary features and performance this time around (To me they just further drowned Iphone). This is the Future people.
For those who haven't been familiar with Samsung products, I will add some of the features and specs that were not mentioned in the video;

The Samsung Note 3 is able to shoot 2160p video at 30fps and 1080p at 60fps or 720p at 120fps. Mind-blowing right?
5.7"
Super AMOLED 1080p display, runs on world's most powerful chipset to date - the Snapdragon 800, and offers a new 13MP camera capable of 4K video recording.
the Galaxy. Powered by Krait 800 processor.
The Krait 800 processor clocked at 2.3GHz is currently the
fastest processor on the market.
Note 3 is the first mobile device to feature USB 3.0 using
the micro version of the port. The connection consists of
two parts - one that is backwards compatible with
microUSB 2.0 and one that adds additional pins for faster
data transfers.
Also at the bottom is one of the mics, the loudspeaker grille
and the S Pen housing. The top features another mic and the 3.5mm audio jack, plus the IR blaster that Samsung has been putting on some Galaxy devices this generation. The left side features the volume rocker and the right the power button with yet another mic.

Sorry, I'm not a geek and those are the few I can list

Watch the video to see the watch gear and how it compliments the Samsung note 3 and other samsung devices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fo5x7ZIPCM&client=mv-google&gl=US&guid=&hl=en-GB

I want this deviiice! sad Heard it will be coming to Nigeria sometime in October

Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by mhozzis(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
AFTER WATCHING THAT HANDS ON REVIEW I WAS DROOLING MEHN. THAT IS TECHNOLOGY
Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
mhozzis: AFTER WATCHING THAT HANDS ON REVIEW I WAS DROOLING MEHN. THAT IS TECHNOLOGY
Azzin, I just hope people watch it, because initial details that made Frontpage about the device was mostly Farce.

And mods please these are the specs, it should be moved to the frontpage
Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by mhozzis(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
I WISH NETWORK PROVIDERS HERE IN NIGERIA WILL EMULATE THOSE OF THE DEVELOPED WORLD AND OFFER CONTRACT SALES. THIS SHOULD BE TERMED THE BEAST.
Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by scottN(m): 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
Awesome!
Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by psalmdave(m): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
I hope this fone fit see vision...jes passing by
Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
this phone is just awesome...

very worthy of my *good view*
Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
mhozzis: I WISH NETWORK PROVIDERS HERE IN NIGERIA WILL EMULATE THOSE OF THE DEVELOPED WORLD AND OFFER CONTRACT SALES. THIS SHOULD BE TERMED THE BEAST.
Airtel does that, but with certain conditions like the individual must have a job.
I wish they could offer contract for students too
The phone is truly a BEAST
Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 07, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&rl=yes&v=ogdITjQPDIs&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&guid=&gl=GB

Check that video out too. You could even use a normal computer gamepad, just like on the S4, I think note 2 nd S3 also supports it.
Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by omotayos01(m): 12:54am On Sep 07, 2013
psalmdave: I hope this fone fit see vision...jes passing by
Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by omotayos01(m): 12:55am On Sep 07, 2013
psalmdave: I hope this fone fit see vision...jes passing by
hmm. C haterz, u for tel us xay ur tecno can do beta dan d note 3 na sinc u were jst pasin by wit no vision u are lukin 4

5 Likes

Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by psalmdave(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2013
pls dnt spoil dis thread,i didnt say tecno can do beta(time will tell).....i just askd a simple question and u want to start uneccesary arguements again...m a big samsung fan for ur info...make i see if wen dis fone enter naija u go fit buy qm

1 Like

Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by samaladyce: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2013
psalmdave: pls dnt spoil dis thread,i didnt say tecno can do beta(time will tell).....i just askd a simple question and u want to start uneccesary arguements again...m a big samsung fan for ur info...make i see if wen dis fone enter naija u go fit buy qm
hahahahahahahahaha bros u bad o....
Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by samaladyce: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2013
omotayos01:
hmm. C haterz, u for tel us xay ur tecno can do beta dan d note 3 na sinc u were jst pasin by wit no vision u are lukin 4
[quote author=omotayos01]
Dis u just unessary...me 2 b samsung die hard follower,u are d 1 dats Wants to start beef here and after u pple will start sayin dis tecno pple na wah,c hw d guy 1 dey ridicule u nw,.....afterall tecno or samsung no dey pay us chi chi wey we go con dey kill our self here because of ntin..abeg make una no spoil dis 1daful thread wey our op don give us....

2 Likes

Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
A colleague uses the Note 2 in the office, i installed a PSP Emulator on Tab 2 and it was slow, but this beats played all games with pure speed and insane graphics. either this or Note 2 on my mind.
Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by psalmdave(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
pc guru: A colleague uses the Note 2 in the office, i installed a PSP Emulator on Tab 2 and it was slow, but this beats played all games with pure speed and insane graphics. either this or Note 2 on my mind.
PLS i would like 2 know hw dat psp emulator works,is there any oda tin dat nids to be done apart frm downloading d emulator and the game...?
Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
psalmdave: PLS i would like 2 know hw dat psp emulator works,is there any oda tin dat nids to be done apart frm downloading d emulator and the game...?
Nothing else is needed.the name of the emulator is PPSSPP its built for Android but if you have a good graphic card like Samsung S3 and with support for OpenGL ES 2.0 and upwards, and at least minimum of 2gb ram and Dual Core then you are good to go, i use a 1gb & Dual Core but it seems my Android OpenGLES Drivers are outdated i use a Galaxy Tab 2 pretty crappy what's your phone ?
Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
NICE FEATURES!
COOL VIDEO REVIEW.

Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by jideroland(m): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
Mind = Blown
Amazing phone
Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
Planned Obsolesce in my opinion
Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
that phone is not but a beast
I wished I have one
Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by psalmdave(m): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
pc guru:
Nothing else is needed.the name of the emulator is PPSSPP its built for Android but if you have a good graphic card like Samsung S3 and with support for OpenGL ES 2.0 and upwards, and at least minimum of 2gb ram and Dual Core then you are good to go, i use a 1gb & Dual Core but it seems my Android OpenGLES Drivers are outdated i use a Galaxy Tab 2 pretty crappy what's your phone ?
tecno n3 and sony xperia.....wat website did can i download dem...i knw of emuparadise.com....and tell me hw to identify dem,so i wnt waste so many mb downloadin nonsence
Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
9jadelta: how much is tecno paying u?
The guy is obsessed!!!
Re: The Unbelievable features of the Samsung GALAXY Note 3+gear : 1st Official Video by hardniola(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
can dis stay in one hand witout dropin.....
Too big nah too hand fone.but me likey but still love lgG2 more....
Posting from ma symbian e6 looking forward to first droid fone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Li-fi Takes Over Wi-fi As New Way Of Internet Sharing Via Micro LED / It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages / How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.