Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Javascript And Design Patterns - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Javascript And Design Patterns (903 Views)

Develop One App For All Mobile Devices - HTML5, Javascript and/or C++ / Javascript And HTML / Design Patterns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Javascript And Design Patterns by cdeveloper(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,
i will be looking at how the langauge javascript allows you to accomplish the same task in a number of different ways and how you can take alternative approaches to object-oriented programming by using concepts from functional programming.The truth is you can apply design pattern concepts in your Javascript programming. In a couple of articles that follows i will be discussing briefly the following design patterns as it concerns javascript with functional example to give you a concrete example of each of them:
The Factory pattern
The Bridge pattern
The Composite pattern
The Facade pattern
The Adapter pattern
The Decorator pattern
The Flyweight pattern
The Proxy pattern
The Observer pattern
The Command pattern
The Chain of Responsibility pattern

Keep a date with me in my blog http://javascriptrev..com ,
while i take you through the world of javascript design patterns
Re: Javascript And Design Patterns by Ghenghis(m): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2008
This should be very interesting since java script doesn't support the kind of Classical inheritance we're used to ,

Might be messy though , ( i once read a book on writing OO with C,mind boggling)

Lets see what you've got , wink

(1) (Reply)

Design On Electronic Voting System / How To: Desktop And Mobile App With PHP. / Creating Membership System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.