Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Shape Of Our Friendship By Vic Toria A. I wrote this in memory of my dog. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shape Of Our Friendship By Vic Toria A. I wrote this in memory of my dog. (2120 Views)

INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship / In Memory Only (Romance) / The Legend Of The S.A.I.N.T.S - An MSSE©2014 Fictional Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shape Of Our Friendship By Vic Toria A. I wrote this in memory of my dog. by vicchi12(f): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
I thought we were brought together by the law of attraction,

In any friendship equation,

One plus one equals to one; this is meant to be the situation.

Now, I believe our addition happens to equal two; more like a solution for destruction.

I wonder if we are just victims of mere infatuation.

I heard friendship comes in different forms and shapes,

I am certain that ours can be measured with rulers or by tapes

But I need you to tell me, is it up to a centimeter?

How much is it when converted from milliliters to a liter?

Just like the earth rotates around the sun in a circular motion,

We go over our never ending arguments in circles, yet, with no solution.

You push my button like you do on a calculator.

Do you know our love is more like a factor?

And malice is all we have as a common factor.

Oh, how you tore my heart into fractions,

I thought I had always known your intentions.

For some reason, you insist on being the numerator, while I remain a denominator.

The degree to which you acknowledge my presence is lower than the square root of my “absence”.

No matter how much I try, all you do is build up a wall of defense.

I have come to accept the fact that we are like parallel lines,

For, we will never end up as intersecting lines.

1 Like

Re: Shape Of Our Friendship By Vic Toria A. I wrote this in memory of my dog. by ndiyeauwa: 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
I lost my two beautiful pups last week so, I can totally relate to this. Nice write up! God bless you.
Re: Shape Of Our Friendship By Vic Toria A. I wrote this in memory of my dog. by vicchi12(f): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
sad I'm sorry about your pups. God bless you, too.
Re: Shape Of Our Friendship By Vic Toria A. I wrote this in memory of my dog. by equlibrium(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2014
Come!
Wot kind of fuckery is dis? angry

(1) (Reply)

The Unwelcome Visitor. A Short Story / Adeola The Poor Girl - Episode 1 / SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 6 (the Fight Of Conscience )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.