Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

[ Pre-launch Countdown ] Talk To Us - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [ Pre-launch Countdown ] Talk To Us (568 Views)

Open Ur International Bank Account:join Pre-launch Now / Be Part Of The Pre-launch Of The First World Private Banking In Online Network M / Pre-launch (turn $50 To $50,000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[ Pre-launch Countdown ] Talk To Us by naijadealercom: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
Our service is designed to bring sellers and buyers together in a minimal kind of social network which fosters secure online shopping.

We are not the biggest out there, and we're definitely not aiming for popularity right off the bat, our focus is on getting our processes right.

So before we officially declare ourselves open, we want to invite you to visit our website and tell us what you think about us.

Be gentle, we're still in the womb cool
Re: [ Pre-launch Countdown ] Talk To Us by oppre26(m): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
This is a VERY VERY welcome development for Nigeria and Nigerians. Escrow trading will solve the trust issues and complaints of late deliveries and defective products we have found ourselves dealing with as regards online transactions in Nigeria today. I must commend you for the initiative. I do quite a bit of online shopping myself and I have always wondered when a site such as yours would show up for Nigerians; AliExpress style!!!
Without sounding clichèd, I want to believe you are well aware that this is going to need a hell of a lot of publicity right? Nairaland is a great market and believe it or not, I sent the moderator of the Technology Market (inspired_m) an email to ask the possibility of having an escrow market as part of Nairaland just yesterday. If you could find a way to collaborate with Mr.Seun on this, you will be revolutionizing online shopping as we know it in Nigeria. The Tech Market alone is full of people who have stuff to sell.
Please think through the processes properly and let sellers be well informed on such processes as best as possible. Again I give you kudos for the initiative and I wish you a successful launch! I promise to be an unofficial ambassador on this project and will speak and publicize it as best as I can. I will be following closely and will post suggestions consequently.
First off:
Pictures should be more detailed; ie different angles, in higher definition and larger than the samples on the site.
Re: [ Pre-launch Countdown ] Talk To Us by naijadealercom: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hi oppre26,

Your insight is truly comprehensive!

We updated the design to make the pics a little bigger, hope you like it!

Working with nairaland as you suggested would be the best synergy.

We're going to explore that.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A UK Based Person For Business Relationship. / All You Need To Know As Full Cash-less Policy Begins Oct 2 / Win 10mil For Your Business Venture!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.