Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / , (1446 Views)

Pro GEJ/PDP, Step Up Your Game! / FCT: #150m Budgeted For Rehabiltation Of DESTITUES And Pro.stitutes, NOT #5b / List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

, by manmade(m): 12:27am On Sep 07, 2013

9 Likes

Re: , by tomakint: 12:54am On Sep 07, 2013
The biggest AMEN from the bottom of my heart to your PRAYERS!
Re: , by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 07, 2013
Resounding Amen!
Re: , by Kewt: 1:20am On Sep 07, 2013
Front page things!
Re: , by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 07, 2013
I'm old enough to have seen govts at the federal level come and go. I'm old enough to have witnessed governance under the predecessors of GEJ. So I know and I've experienced BAD governance. I've also experienced GOOD governance.

I've experienced govt's that conducted shameful and fraudulent elections. I've now seen the current govt conduct FREE AND FAIR elections. The consequences of free and fair elections is EVIDENT in the infrastructural renaissance, at state and federal level, in Anambra, Ondo, Edo, Gombe, Kano, Ogun, Lagos,etc,etc

I've seen scandalous privatisation programmes in the past. I've now witnessed TRANSPARENT privatisation of PHCN under GEJ govt.

The railways was dead before. But the railways are now back to life.

Our Airports were shameful and looked like poultry farms in the past. Our Airports now wear new looks.

There was no FREEDOM of Information bill in the past. There is now one. For the first time, a govt Nigeria has opened itself to scrutiny.

While in the last two decades or so, govt officials were building private universities with embezzled funds and charging students cut-throat fees, this govt has built more federal universities.

While Benin-Ore road was impassable before, Benin-Ore road and many other federal highways are now motorable. And more are receiving attention.

I've seen Agric ministers come and go, but I've not seen any one like the current Agric minister, who thinks, talks, eats and sleeps agriculture. His passion for agriculture is infectious and unparalled. And his efforts in that sector is beginning to yield results.

While the southeast was closed to the world since Independence, it is now open to business with the outside world with the launch of maiden international flight and ongoing construction of a brand new international terminal.

I can go on and on but suffice to say, so far so good. Yes, there are challenges and areas the govt could have done better, but in total, I've been impressed.

If the 8 years of OBJ rule did not kill Nigeria, 8 years of Airport modernization and building of cargo terminals under GEJ will not also kill Nigeria. If the 5 years or so of Abacha rule did not kill Nigeria, 8 years of railway revival and modernization under GEJ will not kill Nigeria. If 8 years under IBB did not kill Nigeria, 8 years of road construction, re-construction and rehabilitation under GEJ will not also kill Nigeria. If 8 years of Lagos under Tinubu did not kill Lagos, 8 years of YOUWIN and other empowerment and job creation programmes under GEJ will not kill Nigeria. If 6 years of Fashola rule in Lagos has not killed Lagos, 8 years of FREE AND FAIR elections under GEJ will not kill Nigeria.

@OP.., I can only say an Earth shaking AMEN to your prayers!

Another ear DEAFENING Amen!!

And another ear wrenching AMEN!!!

7 Likes

Re: , by AkamuandStew: 3:35am On Sep 07, 2013
May the lives of GEJ supporters progress at thesame pace at which Nigeria as a Nation is moving....

May their lives witness the same bloodshed that we are witnessing during the rule of GEJ...

May their households be divided just as Nigeria as become further divided during GEJ's reign...

May they be defrauded and scammed same way GEJ and his cronies have scammed Nigerians via Oil subsidy, pension, Malabu etc...

May the work of their hands be stolen just as GEJ and his militants are stealing Nigeria's crude oil...

May they be surrounded by thieves and ex-convicts like GEJ...

May incessant strikes befall their children if they ever get to attend any University..

Can I get an amen??

grin grin

10 Likes

Re: , by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 07, 2013
Akamu and Stew: May the lives of GEJ supporters progress at thesame pace at which Nigeria as a Nation is moving....

May their lives witness the same bloodshed that we are witnessing during the rule of GEJ...

May their households be divided just as Nigeria as become further divided during GEJ's reign...

May they be defrauded and scammed same way GEJ and his cronies have scammed Nigerians via Oil subsidy, pension, Malabu etc...

May the work of their hands be stolen just as GEJ and his militants are stealing Nigeria's crude oil...

May incessant strikes befall their children if they ever get to attend any University..

Can I get an amen??

grin grin
The OP has already said the prayers. Say AMEN or fu*k off

2 Likes

Re: , by Gorrbachev: 4:10am On Sep 07, 2013
Akamu and Stew: May the lives of GEJ supporters progress at thesame pace at which Nigeria as a Nation is moving....

Can I get an amen??

grin grin

Amen!!! May their wives murder them with English grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: , by Gorrbachev: 4:12am On Sep 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Shooo? Its a thread for prayer warriors now, let us pray. no be prayer? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: , by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2013
Gorrbachev:

Amen!!! May their wives murder them with English grin grin grin grin grin grin
You dont need to say fresh prayers. OP, has already said prayers for both pro and anti. Say amen to the prayers if you have the liver OR disappear.
Re: , by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 07, 2013
@Where are those APC e-warriors? They should come and say amen to the fantastic prayers by the OP. Where is @Gbawe? Come and say amen.

1 Like

Re: , by AkamuandStew: 8:16am On Sep 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Go and shove your head into a Cow's A55 you this cretinous tadpole.

This is a thread for prayers, say amen to my prayer or go Fvck your goat as u usually do..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: , by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 07, 2013
Akamu and Stew:

Go and shove your head into a Cow's A55 you this cretinous tadpole.

This is a thread for prayers, say amen to my prayer or go Fvck your goat as u usually do..

grin grin grin
@medieval ignoramus.., take a look at the topic again and stay with it. If you'r uncomfortable with the topic, create your own thread.

Meanwhile, I'm not surprised that you'r uncomfortable with the prayers of the OP. Enemies of progress and satanists will always be uncomfortable with such prayers.

1 Like

Re: , by AkamuandStew: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
@medieval ignoramus.., take a look at the topic again and stay with it. If you'r uncomfortable with the topic, create your own thread.

Meanwhile, I'm not surprised that you'r uncomfortable with the prayers of the OP. Enemies of progress and satanists will always be uncomfortable with such prayers.

You're a Classic |diot!!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: , by JingoOAU(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Dnt be selfish bro...u cnt compel anybody to say amen or not. Moreover, he was only adding addendum to the OP's prayers the same way you did above.

How I wish these prayers could be answered, am very sure, you are gonna be the first casualty. I work in aviation and I know what am saying. Nigeria has never witnessed massive fraud in aviation in its history since independence until jonathan brought Stella Oduah. The woman renovates GAT for mere 800million. Isn't dat ridiculous? The woman forced most, if not all the airlines to buy his own version of Jet A1 fuel which advently caused the Dana Plane crash.

If I say I should continue to mention other technical faux pas this our minister has gambled on, you wouldn't understand them. Meanwhile, I can categorically say Amen to every prayers the OP said and I pray the Lord of host will grant those prayers.

Mind you, just know that the megawatts has dropped below 2000. The airlines are indebted and collapsing due to excruciating working conditions. Businesses are folding up. And so many other things we are experiencing

3 Likes

Re: , by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2013
Jingo-OAU:

Dnt be selfish bro...u cnt compel anybody to say amen or not. Moreover, he was only adding addendum to the OP's prayers the same way you did above.

How I wish these prayers could be answered, am very sure, you are gonna be the first casualty. I work in aviation and I know what am saying. Nigeria has never witnessed massive fraud in aviation in its history since independence until jonathan brought Stella Oduah. The woman renovates GAT for mere 800million. Isn't dat ridiculous? The woman forced most, if not all the airlines to buy his own version of Jet A1 fuel which advently caused the Dana Plane crash.

If I say I should continue to mention other technical faux pas this our minister has gambled on, you wouldn't understand them. Meanwhile, I can categorically say Amen to every prayers the OP said and I pray the Lord of host will grant those prayers.

Mind you, just know that the megawatts has dropped below 2000. The airlines are indebted and collapsing due to excruciating working conditions. Businesses are folding up. And so many other things we are experiencing
The topic is VERY clear and the rule of NL is that members should stay with the topic.

You've only made bogus allegations against the minister of aviation. Well, you'r entitled to your opinion but bogus allegations cannot be part of it. What we can see is that the aviation sector is WORKING. If you have personal issues with the minister, that's your business
Re: , by Goddex: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2013
Amenoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. .
Re: , by try69: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2013
May God continue to put wahala amongst the ruling thieving party.

If Nigerians cannot breath fresh air in their air-tight apartments, May the thieves continue to wahala themselves till change comes.

May God strike the employed E-lairs of the current Govt. For fighting truth in the most used forum in Nigeria.

AMIN!
Re: , by JingoOAU(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The topic is VERY clear and the rule of NL is that members should stay with the topic.

You've only made bogus allegations against the minister of aviation. Well, you'r entitled to your opinion but bogus allegations cannot be part of it. What we can see is that the aviation sector is WORKING. If you have personal issues with the minister, that's your business

To be specific, when I talk in aviation technical terms, I dnt expect a naïve dude like you to understand. I have never seen Stella Oduah before and I dnt knw her. But should we keep quiet in the midst of corruption even when its glaring to all and sundry?.

The import duty waiver given to airlines has not commenced, yet, the same minister is mandating the airlines to part with 40percent of the tickets sold per passenger. Two things cuased Dana plane crash and that's why they will never release the authentic result from the Accident Investigation Bureau. The minister mandated Dana to buy her contaminated Jet *1 which affected the two engines, and later caught smoke. Also,for the fact dat the pilot recognised that a plane crash was iminent, the first lady closed down the airspace against the incoming aeroplanes to land at d airport.

Anyway, everybody is gonna stand in front of His maker at d judgment day to give account to what he does on earth

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
manmade: Let us pray, Father o Lord, u alone see the intentions of men even before they talk. We pray now that all the enemies of Gej both seen and unseen that are criticising him and\or working against his ambition of re contesting in 2015 not live to see that day if they are doing it for their selfish interest but lord if its true that Gej is not working on the improvement of our infrastructure such as increase in mega watts of electricity production ,rehabilitation of federal roads ,revitalisation of hitherto moribund rail transportation etc and also doing his possible best to improve the conditions of life of Citizenry in all aspects of social economical areas, may the wishes of this enemies be fulfilled ,Our good God please bring incurable insanity and spirit of "clueless" into the household of everyone that will henceforth refers to our amiable president either here on Nairaland or on any other social networks as - clueless ,retarded ,slow poke and any other such names they can't call their Fathers but if it is true that the actions and inaction of the President for which reason they are calling him all these unprintable names is not in the best interest of our dear Country Nigeria, Father, pls protect them and their Families from this spirit of insanity and bless them abundantly .Our God and Lord the politicians are making strategies against the 2015 elections. We pray that any candidate that did not wish this Country well whether he is from the south west, north east, south south,north central or any other geo political structure of the Çountry will not win any election in this Country and if he rig the election may he not live to see the day of swearing in ceremony and for those who will vote for wrong candidates that will loot the treasuries ,sponsor boko haram or any other terrorists group,distabilized this nation or do any other bad tins against the interest of this great Country, may their voter's card get loss before the next General Election and if they find or retrieved it, may they not find their ways to polling booths on that day .We prayed because we believed in u that notin is impossible with U. Pls click on the like button to say Amen.

Amen!
Sho! Anti-GEJ are afraid to say Amen.Their level of hypocrisy has no boundary.

3 Likes

Re: , by Kingspin(m): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I'm old enough to have seen govts at the federal level come and go. I'm old enough to have witnessed governance under the predecessors of GEJ. So I know and I've experienced BAD governance. I've also experienced GOOD governance.

I've experienced govt's that conducted shameful and fraudulent elections. I've now seen the current govt conduct FREE AND FAIR elections. The consequences of free and fair elections is EVIDENT in the infrastructural renaissance, at state and federal level, in Anambra, Ondo, Edo, Gombe, Kano, Ogun, Lagos,etc,etc

I've seen scandalous privatisation programmes in the past. I've now witnessed TRANSPARENT privatisation of PHCN under GEJ govt.

The railways was dead before. But the railways are now back to life.

Our Airports were shameful and looked like poultry farms in the past. Our Airports now wear new looks.

There was no FREEDOM of Information bill in the past. There is now one. For the first time, a govt Nigeria has opened itself to scrutiny.

While in the last two decades or so, govt officials were building private universities with embezzled funds and charging students cut-throat fees, this govt has built more federal universities.

While Benin-Ore road was impassable before, Benin-Ore road and many other federal highways are now motorable. And more are receiving attention.

I've seen Agric ministers come and go, but I've not seen any one like the current Agric minister, who thinks, talks, eats and sleeps agriculture. His passion for agriculture is infectious and unparalled. And his efforts in that sector is beginning to yield results.

While the southeast was closed to the world since Independence, it is now open to business with the outside world with the launch of maiden international flight and ongoing construction of a brand new international terminal.

I can go on and on but suffice to say, so far so good. Yes, there are challenges and areas the govt could have done better, but in total, I've been impressed.

If the 8 years of OBJ rule did not kill Nigeria, 8 years of Airport modernization and building of cargo terminals under GEJ will not also kill Nigeria. If the 5 years or so of Abacha rule did not kill Nigeria, 8 years of railway revival and modernization under GEJ will not kill Nigeria. If 8 years under IBB did not kill Nigeria, 8 years of road construction, re-construction and rehabilitation under GEJ will not also kill Nigeria. If 8 years of Lagos under Tinubu did not kill Lagos, 8 years of YOUWIN and other empowerment and job creation programmes under GEJ will not kill Nigeria. If 6 years of Fashola rule in Lagos has not killed Lagos, 8 years of FREE AND FAIR elections under GEJ will not kill Nigeria.

@OP.., I can only say an Earth shaking AMEN to your prayers!

Another ear DEAFENING Amen!!

And another ear wrenching AMEN!!!
Who is saying nobody is doing something. Well all these are for people with wisdom (unbiased) not necessary knowledge (biased). How can 50years nation problems be solved in 2years. For now GEJ is on..
Re: , by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dike Chimezie:
Amen!
Sho! Anti-GEJ are afraid to say Amen.Their level of hypocrisy has no boundary.
Dont mind the shameless hypocrites. Only one of the many Tinubu's animals managed to say a half-hearted amen. Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: , by nuclearboy(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
Amen to the OP's prayers!

Now my simple addition - GEJ is president of Nigeria, not Ijaw-land! If in anyway, he favors the Ijaws above the rest of Nigeria OR is using the powers of the presidency to favor Ijaws above the rest of Nigeria, then let him never have peace and end up in disgrace! On the other hand, if he is fair to everyone and is not giving pipeline contracts just for support and wealth building for militants, let his EVERY step be filled with joy and happiness!

If he is corrupt and knowingly aiding corruption in any way, let him see all his work (for himself) come to nought and have problems as his harvest! If however he is NOT corrupt and NOT aiding corruption, then every enemy that rises against him should flee before him 7 ways!

If he has used or plans to use, wittingly or otherwise, the blood of Nigerians, to feed his personal ambition, then let his own blood and that of his, be spilled same way! But if he has NOT and doesn't support such, let his life be protected always and let his glory shine before all humanity!

In Jesus Name, amen!
Re: , by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
MAY GOD DO YOUR LIFE THE WAY GEJ IS DOING NIGERIA!!!!!!!!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If GEJ's supporters don't say Amen to this, they should shut up!!
Re: , by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
nuclearboy: Amen to the OP's prayers!

Now my simple addition - GEJ is president of Nigeria, not Ijaw-land! If in anyway, he favors the Ijaws above the rest of Nigeria OR is using the powers of the presidency to favor Ijaws above the rest of Nigeria, then let him never have peace and end up in disgrace! On the other hand, if he is fair to everyone and is not giving pipeline contracts just for support and wealth building for militants, let his EVERY step be filled with joy and happiness!

If he is corrupt and knowingly aiding corruption in any way, let him see all his work (for himself) come to nought and have problems as his harvest! If however he is NOT corrupt and NOT aiding corruption, then every enemy that rises against him should flee before him 7 ways!

If he has used or plans to use, wittingly or otherwise, the blood of Nigerians, to feed his personal ambition, then let his own blood and that of his, be spilled same way! But if he has NOT and doesn't support such, let his life be protected always and let his glory shine before all humanity!

In Jesus Name, amen!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amin Yarobi!!!! Amin Kunfayakun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose / Your Opinion On This Bible Quote!(male Only) / Photonews: PDP Rally In Oshogbo, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.