Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno (17994 Views)

Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) / 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno by Slowvenom(m): 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
killing, hw many r we going 2 kill 2 av a beter Ni9a
Re: JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno by Erukuomoibadan: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
ayodeji752: i find it hard to believe there are still innocent people in Borno. 80% of dem are directly or indirectly involve in bokoharam activities. So kill dem all
were re o
Re: JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno by khattab02: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
If there is a war going between America and vietnam, and the American president says to the american troops ''wherever u see a vietnami soldier u kill'' this is in context of war. Bt if I quote out of context and say the American president says '' wherever u see a vietnami u kill'' this is out of context coz there is no war and I will make him sound like a butcher.
Re: JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno by okeyokeyjah(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
How many are this Bokos that never finished for long? maybe all Borno......
Re: JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno by Emperiorceasar(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
Please,let's us not be ignorant that this boko-haram men and women are demi-al-queda.Therefore,they use the al-queda style of combat-kill one man,his son(s),brothers and other male relative takes over.If no male,their women takes over.So it shouldn't be a surprise that you hear 50 today,30 tomorrow,etc..........
Re: JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno by lamba3: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
khattab02: did said I am ? No. Am only asking what the context? If u don't know, those verse that talks about fighting is in the context of war at that time not now. That was will as a guide to what the muslims should do when the were killed and forced out of makkah. The makkans still follow them to kill them, so Almighty God revealed that the should fight back so it is in the context of war. Killing of innocent human beings is prohibited in Islam Qur'an 5:32.

Why are you bothering to reply that fool , he actually thinks he nailed some sort of point as if we haven't dealt with bigger fools whom even go as far as to change words in their own translations (out of context of course).
Re: JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno by CastleandGreen: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
dobosky: End time.
Honestly you must be a sun of a beach!
Re: JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno by emmymdk: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
I ain't get business with Boko boys,coz the evil that men does live with them. My business is this: Medical science says,"Tight clothing slows blood circulation" | | But the Truth is," The tighter the Woman's clothing. The Faster the circulation of Man's blood. shocked shocked shocked
Re: JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno by asamaigho(m): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
Abimloaded: This thing is somehow deluding me with this killing of a thing! Kill 50 Boko Haram members today, tomorrow Killed 50 Civilians... This Boko haram people dey Wake up from dead or They are falling from heaven? Who is decievin who now?
hhahehehe heeheeehaahee

haahaahaaheehee i dey laugh in itsekiri.....[img]
Abimloaded: This thing is somehow deluding me with this killing of a thing! Kill 50 Boko Haram members today, tomorrow Killed 50 Civilians... This Boko haram people dey Wake up from dead or They are falling from heaven? Who is decievin who now?
hhahehehe heeheeehaahee

haahaahaaheehee i dey laugh in itsekiri.....[/img]
hhahehehe heeheeehaahee

haahaahaaheehee i dey laugh in itsekiri.....
Re: JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno by eameh30: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
TarryFour: asalaam alaikum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaWAT2X32po
Brother please can U send me this video on whatsapp or 2go? I have d incomplete version. I have listened to it but I can't download it from U tube.... Add me on 2go or whatsapp on 07036420863 or better still, dis is my pin; 264C2C60
Re: JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno by adepojuot: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
MCKULQ:

islam no be here o
the boko boys are indeed helping the prophet to win the war of allah. grin
Na true my brother,according to my research 40% Muslims does not know any thing about fundamental of Islam and jihad, that is why they keep on argue with Christians that boko haram are not a Muslim,I called those Muslims as a sleeping or a bench warmer Muslim.25% Muslims understand the fundamental of Islam and jihad but they pretend as if they don't know, I called those Muslims as a disloyal followers.35% Muslims understand the fundamental of Islam and jihad ,they are ready to follow there prophet order,if Na to kill they are ready,this are Islamic Cleric who preaches about jihad,millionaires who uses his/her money to promote jihad, boko haram,Taliban,aqada,alshabab e.t.c.this set of Muslims are real Muslims according to qaran.I called them a loyal Muslim because they are carry out their prophet order. So,stop blaming boko boys...
Re: JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno by khattab02: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
adepojuot: Na true my brother,according to my research 40% Muslims does not know any thing about fundamental of Islam and jihad, that is why they keep on argue with Christians that boko haram are not a Muslim,I called those Muslims as a sleeping or a bench warmer Muslim.25% Muslims understand the fundamental of Islam and jihad but they pretend as if they don't know, I called those Muslims as a disloyal followers.35% Muslims understand the fundamental of Islam and jihad ,they are ready to follow there prophet order,if Na to kill they are ready,this are Islamic Cleric who preaches about jihad,millionaires who uses his/her money to promote jihad, boko haram,Taliban,aqada,alshabab e.t.c.this set of Muslims are real Muslims according to qaran.I called them a loyal Muslim because they are carry out their prophet order. So,stop blaming boko boys...
So this is what your shallow mind believes? That those that kills are true and loyal muslims? Am asking what is the meaning of MUSLIM?
Re: JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno by adepojuot: 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
khattab02: So this is what your shallow mind believes? That those that kills are true and loyal muslims? Am asking what is the meaning of MUSLIM?
yesssss ooooooo,those that kills are loyal Muslims because over 164 verses in qaran supported boko haram activities. Just search google,you will find out urself.
Re: JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno by khattab02: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
adepojuot: yesssss ooooooo,those that kills are loyal Muslims because over 164 verses in qaran supported boko haram activities. Just search google,you will find out urself.
164 verses u are exaggerating! I Asked u earlier what is the context of those verses? U didn't reply. What boko haram is doing is totally unIslamic. Why? Because Qur'an 5:32 says '' if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or to spread mischief in the land- it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life , it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind'' those verses u think they support fighting and killing of boko haram is only in the context of battle field when the muslims were fighting the mushriks(unbelievers) of makkah. I further asked u what is the meaning of MUSLIM? Muslim means one who submitts his/her wills to Almighty God Alone and does not ascribe partners with Him. Going by Qur'an 5:32, a true muslim does not do what the so called boko haram does. Also, If u want to put the Qur'an to shame because of verses of fighting, Do you know that the Bible has more verses of fighting, destruction and miscellanous killings than the Qur'an?
Re: JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno by kingwise20: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
let help jtf by reporting 2 dem suspiciuos movement in area dey need our help fish dis babaric canibals out kudos to jtf
Re: JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
Hope no be those uneducated hausas and fulani them they kill like chicken
Re: JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
ffo:

source: http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/09/06/jtf-takes-down-50-boko-haram-members-in-borno/

Only 50?
I am not impressed o
I need to see 500,1000,1500

What is 50
At this rate in 15 years we are still battling this thing
Re: JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno by marlockj: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
Watch how boko haram battle with the jtf video.follow the link below
http:///14whbcz
Re: JTF Kills 50 Boko-Haram Members In Borno by khalifer(m): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2013
JTF are dis guys boko haram? Stop deceiving nigeria oh,me nor knw if na spirit una dey kill self, like hunters whn go use juju take dey kill animal for forest, abi na d style una dey do...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano: Two Women Arrested For Buying PVCs At The Disputed Gama Ward / Procedures For The Swearing-in Of Governor Soludo / Wike Says Rent Seekers Frustrating Peace Efforts In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.