Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Getting Tired Of My Q10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Getting Tired Of My Q10 (3159 Views)

Why Is Glo Network This Bad? I Am Getting Tired Of Glo / Playing Fifa 15 On My Q10 / Playing Fifa 15 On My Q10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Tired Of My Q10 by lakad4u(m): 2:36am On Sep 07, 2013
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lakad4u: 2:34am
Hello guyz,thanks for the good work..i am a fan of andriod phone before I just switched to Q10,but my problem is just that I have a lot of applications which is not on the BlackBerry world,and the BlackBerry world is not rich enough compare to my expectations,i only see just few applications in the BlackBerry world and most of them are not free,i don't have problem with that as I am ready to pay for any application,but when I click on the amount of the application which my expectations is to move me to somewhere to either fill the payment details or something,its keep saying ''built for blackberry at the bottom left''.please I don't understand this,i want to download opera mini,i cnt see it there,i am beginning to get frustrated with this,please help me out...thanks so much
Re: Getting Tired Of My Q10 by lakad4u(m): 7:42am On Sep 07, 2013
Please am still expecting your opinions...
Re: Getting Tired Of My Q10 by Wazzaowner(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2013
See ur Lyf nw.. Dnt buy Blackberry dnt buy blackberry u no hear.. ur prick don cold nw abi..??

5 Likes

Re: Getting Tired Of My Q10 by Koolmexxi(m): 7:54am On Sep 07, 2013
Sorry ooo.. Ur pin no Sharp enof...
Re: Getting Tired Of My Q10 by ammyluv2002(f): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2013
Bros, next time if you to want buy any phone don't go with what you feel you want but what you need...always make serious research before buying any gadget..most of all these phones/gadgets na hype especially BB phones, they just cost for nothing *no offence*
If operamini is not there, you can google it and download straight from your browser. But wait o, why operamini no go dey blackberry world?I doubt because even chinco get operamini ..lol grin
Re: Getting Tired Of My Q10 by Emekayoung(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2013
lakad4u: Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lakad4u: 2:34am
Hello guyz,thanks for the good work..i am a fan of andriod phone before I just switched to Q10,but my problem is just that I have a lot of applications which is not on the BlackBerry world,and the BlackBerry world is not rich enough compare to my expectations,i only see just few applications in the BlackBerry world and most of them are not free,i don't have problem with that as I am ready to pay for any application,but when I click on the amount of the application which my expectations is to move me to somewhere to either fill the payment details or something,its keep saying ''built for blackberry at the bottom left''.please I don't understand this,i want to download opera mini,i cnt see it there,i am beginning to get frustrated with this,please help me out...thanks so much
Simply click on dis link it will take u straight to where u can download operamini,or u can copy and paste in ur browse and launch it.
www.opera.com/?act=opts&rnd=2438239460&vid=0x4ceb84124e002e69&utm_source=opera.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=%2Fmobile%2Fmini&utm_campaign=%28referral%29
Re: Getting Tired Of My Q10 by lakad4u(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2013
Imagine ooo,i tried to download straight from google,its keep saying it's not available for this device..now I know this phone is just hype with name,and nothing more..phone of 93k...oga ooo

1 Like

Re: Getting Tired Of My Q10 by venorite(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
there re ways in which you can install most android apps on your fone...am talking about mxplayer, instagram, flipboard,angry bird, fruit ninja, infact any android app you which you want.the problem is, do you know how?

go to the link i pasted below and you will forever be grateful to me

http://bb10bars.net/categories/
Re: Getting Tired Of My Q10 by lakad4u(m): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
venorite: there re ways in which you can install most android apps on your fone...am talking about mxplayer, instagram, flipboard,angry bird, fruit ninja, infact any android app you which you want.the problem is, do you know how?

go to the link i pasted below and you will forever be grateful to me

http://bb10bars.net/categories/

I did exactly like u said,infact I downloaded instagram,but the applications dosnt open...please what can I do...
Thanks so much
Re: Getting Tired Of My Q10 by venorite(m): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
how did you install it? with the sideloading app?
lakad4u:
I did exactly like u said,infact I downloaded instagram,but the applications dosnt open...please what can I do...
Thanks so much
Re: Getting Tired Of My Q10 by lakad4u(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
I just install and want to open...another thing to do again?...cuz am really tired
venorite: how did you install it? with the sideloading app?
Re: Getting Tired Of My Q10 by venorite(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
theres a sideloadin app you are suppose to use in installing them. you should search youtube to make it easier for you
lakad4u: I just install and want to open...another thing to do again?...cuz am really tired
Re: Getting Tired Of My Q10 by venorite(m): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
Re: Getting Tired Of My Q10 by kevd4all(m): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2013
Before u start talking of sideloading apps you have to upgrade ur OS to any leaked version of 10.2 with the latest android runtime (remember it isn't official so there are still bugs in most of these releases 10.2.1047 mobile hotspot doesn't work, in 10.2.1443 wifi doesn't connect) so if u can't wait for the official 10.2 release which will come in October and you are itching to have all ur favorite android apps on ur Q10 then u can go ahead to crackberry.com forums and download the autoloader of. 10.2.1047 (to me it's the best build with less bugs) read through the installations, back-up ur device and run the autoloader
DISCLAIMER: if u end up bricking your phone or damaging your device its all on you and warranty doesn't cover that since it isn't an official update smiley
Re: Getting Tired Of My Q10 by venorite(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2013
thanks for chipping that in but i thought the android runtime was for installation of android 4.xx apps
kevd4all: Before u start talking of sideloading apps you have to upgrade ur OS to any leaked version of 10.2 with the latest android runtime (remember it isn't official so there are still bugs in most of these releases 10.2.1047 mobile hotspot doesn't work, in 10.2.1443 wifi doesn't connect) so if u can't wait for the official 10.2 release which will come in October and you are itching to have all ur favorite android apps on ur Q10 then u can go ahead to crackberry.com forums and download the autoloader of. 10.2.1047 (to me it's the best build with less bugs) read through the installations, back-up ur device and run the autoloader
DISCLAIMER: if u end up bricking your phone or damaging your device its all on you and warranty doesn't cover that since it isn't an official update smiley
Re: Getting Tired Of My Q10 by bzee01(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ the stress u givn urself untop bb,just cos of d hype and all,u cnt enjy d fone,u sound tired,jst find a way to sell it,n get a fone dat will work 4 ur money

2 Likes

Re: Getting Tired Of My Q10 by Hotdiamond(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
all dis stress ontop 93k phone. Na wa o.
Re: Getting Tired Of My Q10 by 2kurupt(m): 10:55am On Sep 13, 2013
Damn! For 93k dude could have even gotten the galaxy s4 with its accompanying premium apps & support.

Why go thru all these hassles just to use android applications when you can get a hi-end android device of better quality for much less?
Re: Getting Tired Of My Q10 by darey04(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pls help me out is q10 android device?
Do I have had turn on/off my q10 data to make it last longer.

(1) (Reply)

Does Size Really Matter? / Phone Of 128gig Inbuilt Memory Needed Budget #70k / Palmpay App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.