Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Your Mouth Controls Your Guadian Angel (+vly Or –vely) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Mouth Controls Your Guadian Angel (+vly Or –vely) (608 Views)

South African Pastor Turns Church Member Into Horse & Put Snake In Their Mouth / False Prophet: Uebert Angel / Unbelievable: Even In Jail, Rev King Still Controls Minds Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Mouth Controls Your Guadian Angel (+vly Or –vely) by sidespin: 3:54am On Sep 07, 2013
YOUR MOUTH CONTROLS YOUR GUADIAN ANGEL
(+VLY OR –VELY)

When you speak things that are contrary to the Word of God, you call your angels off the job. For instance, the Bible says in Psalm 1:3, "Whatsoever he doeth will prosper. He's like a tree planted by the rivers of water." But if you go around saying, "Nothing I ever do works out for good. I always do the wrong thing," your words call the angels off the job. You can speak words that open the door to the devil and provoke angels.

Sometimes people pray the most beautiful prayer of protection over their children. They say, "Lord, watch over them and keep them." Then they turn around and prophesy to the child, "If you play in the street, you will get run over!" Your angel may say, "I don't know why they want this child run over."
The angel considers your word to be your will. He will allow what your words allow. The angel may sit there on the curb and watch the child run in front of a car. He listened to your words, and considered them to be your will.

Uncontrolled talk can bring tragedy to your home needlessly. Foolish words and foolish prayers open the door to the devil and invite all kinds of trouble. Jesus put it this way:
By thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned (Matt. 12:37).

The angels hearken unto the voice of God's Word. When your words agree with God's Word, you release angels to go and accomplish what was spoken. You may not say exactly what God said, but let your words agree with His. For example, Jesus said, "If you give, it will be given unto you good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over." (Luke 6:38.) Psalm 1:3 says that whatever you do will prosper. When you speak as though those things were true, you will be speaking parallel with God. When you say, "Nothing I ever do works out," you are perpendicular with God. That kind of talk will call your angels off the job. They will let the deal you have been working on for months fall through. It doesn't matter to them whether it succeeds or fails. They take your words as being your will.

‘’Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools; for they consider not that they do evil. Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God, for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth; therefore, let thy words be few.’’ Ecclesiastes 5:1,2
Keep your foot when you go into the house of God. In other words, don't get your foot in your mouth while you're praying!
‘’Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel that it was an error; wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands?’’ (verse 6).

In other words, ''Don't talk that way before your angel." Have you ever said, "I knew I should never have started this job. I knew it was too good to be true. None of these things ever work out for me"? Don't talk that way before your angel lest God be angry with your voice and allow the work of your hands to be destroyed.

"Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin." You can create all kinds of desires by the words of your mouth. It's not what goes into the mouth that defiles the man, but what comes out of it. (Matt. 15:11.) Some of the desires and habits of the physical body come because of the words we speak. If you've been saying for twenty-five years, "I just can't eat a meal without pie! I just love sweets. I guess I'll get as big as a barn," then you probably will! You've created that desire with your words. But you can reverse that situation by saying: "I don't desire to eat so much that I become overweight. In the name of Jesus, I proclaim that my body is the temple of the Holy Ghost. Body, you settle down and come into line with the Word of God, in Jesus' name." It's time you begin to undo some of the things you've done with your words. It's time to get your words in line with God's Word and release your angels. This prayer will begin that process:
Father, in the name of Jesus, I repent of my ignorance of the Word of God. I ask You to forgive me of the foolish things I've prayed.

In Jesus' name, I bind every word that has released the devil or drawn his weapons toward me. I bind every hindering force that I've ever given strength to by the words of my mouth. I break the power of those spiritual forces, in Jesus' name.

Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask You to guide me in wisdom and understanding through the scriptural methods to set in motion all that's good, pure, perfect, lovely, and of good report.

I covenant with You to pray accurately. I will keep my mouth. I will speak only that which glorifies God. I will let no corrupt communication proceed out of my mouth, but that which is good to edify and minister grace to the hearer. I will not grieve the Holy Spirit of God whereby I'm sealed to the day of redemption, but I will give glory and honor and praise to the Lord Jesus Christ for all that shall be done.

I thank You, Father, that I am the Body of Christ. The enemy has no power over me.

I proclaim that all that is good, all that is blessed of God, all that is in the perfect will of God, all that God has designed for me shall come to me, in Jesus' name.

All of the evil and the bad reports, all that the enemy has designed to deceive me, to lead me astray, to destroy me, my home, or my finances shall be stopped with the name of Jesus and the words of my mouth.

I'm blessed in the city and blessed in the field. I'm blessed in the baskets and blessed in the store.

I'm blessed coming in; I'm blessed going out. I'm the head and not the tail. I'm above and not beneath. I'm blessed of Almighty God, strengthened with all might according to Your glorious power.

The Greater One is in me; He puts me over in life. The Spirit of Truth is in me; He gives me divine wisdom, divine direction, divine understanding of every situation and every circumstance of life. I have the wisdom of God.

I thank You, Father, that I'm led by the Spirit of God. I have the mind of Christ and the wisdom of God is within me. In Jesus' name. Amen!

Now, rejoice! You've just released your ministering angels to go to work and accomplish God's Word for your life. You've given them the "green light" to bring you into the Promised Land—that place God has prepared especially for you! (CHARLES CAPPS)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Superior Between An Angel And A Believer / Watch What You Read / One Word From Jesus Can Change Your Entire World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.