Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Pope Francis Leads Global Fasting, Prayer Day For Syria Peace - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Leads Global Fasting, Prayer Day For Syria Peace (8638 Views)

RCCG 2016 FASTING & PRAYER GUIDE ( Jan. 11th- Feb. 29, 2016) / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Declares 100 Days Fasting & Prayer-It Means A Lot For 2014 / A Prayer For Syria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Leads Global Fasting, Prayer Day For Syria Peace by bjprodint(f): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
lordibem: why not shut your mouth, if you dont have something reasonable and good to say
crying baby,poor u
Re: Pope Francis Leads Global Fasting, Prayer Day For Syria Peace by plaetton: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
So what really happened to all the megatons of prayer power that has been focused on Syria and the other middleast hotspots over last two years, and even way beyond that?

??
And what specifically is this special prayer supposed to achieve, especially for the suffering Syrians who are about to blasted in bits as casualties of war, or as collateral damages??

The only thing anyone should be offering Syrians right now are life insurance.
The prayers don't to be ant
Re: Pope Francis Leads Global Fasting, Prayer Day For Syria Peace by crosbreaka: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
Re: Pope Francis Leads Global Fasting, Prayer Day For Syria Peace by Smooyis(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
I just love this pope. I hope he continues in this way.
Re: Pope Francis Leads Global Fasting, Prayer Day For Syria Peace by Amadaz(m): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: what he need to do is pray and fast that the nukes dont hit the vatican. that what he need to do grin grin
u're plain stupid!!!
Re: Pope Francis Leads Global Fasting, Prayer Day For Syria Peace by DonSnoogyPon(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: what he need to do is pray and fast that the nukes dont hit the vatican. that what he need to do grin grin
what are you sayin dude.
Re: Pope Francis Leads Global Fasting, Prayer Day For Syria Peace by Amadaz(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
karpentar: After over two years of massacre leaving not less than 100,000 Syrians dead, it's now that someone is calling for fasting and prayer for Syria. Hezbollah, on several occasions openly supports and fights for murderous Assad government and there was no need for fasting and prayer. Just recently, Assad gassed his own people (including women and children) to death, the pope didn't request for fasting and prayer. Now Obama is spearheading a rescue mission to free Syrians from blood thirsty Assad and we are being asked to fast and pray against that? What a hypocritical world we live.
i think u're a lunatic...
Re: Pope Francis Leads Global Fasting, Prayer Day For Syria Peace by confusion247(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
karpentar: After over two years of massacre leaving not less than 100,000 Syrians dead, it's now that someone is calling for fasting and prayer for Syria. Hezbollah, on several occasions openly supports and fights for murderous Assad government and there was no need for fasting and prayer. Just recently, Assad gassed his own people (including women and children) to death, the pope didn't request for fasting and prayer. Now Obama is spearheading a rescue mission to free Syrians from blood thirsty Assad and we are being asked to fast and pray against that? What a hypocritical world we live.
Guy calm down, the Pope is the president of Vatican CITY. Have you ever seen a sincere and honest president on earth?
If they like let them pray and fast till eternity, USA, FRANCE AND some Arab Nations must teach Assad a lesson he will never forget in life.
Re: Pope Francis Leads Global Fasting, Prayer Day For Syria Peace by Chinwem(f): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
Too bad, I m just seeing this thread. It's an excellent initiative. I ll do my fasting for Syrians tomorrow. God bless our Pope.
Re: Pope Francis Leads Global Fasting, Prayer Day For Syria Peace by woky: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
amanda2013: to comment is nt a must. If u dnt knw wat to say jst get busy wt ur mod job and stop ds ur evil propaganda.
is he d mod ...smh
Re: Pope Francis Leads Global Fasting, Prayer Day For Syria Peace by woky: 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
peppy luv: Agbero u must not comment ok
lolz grin
peppy luv: Agbero u must not comment ok
lolz.. Peppy take it easy dear
Re: Pope Francis Leads Global Fasting, Prayer Day For Syria Peace by ucmario: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2013
mankand: Hypocrisy what as fasting have to do with war, is it not to call your war mongering leaders to table.

I no ddy fast, some gullible people will fall for the scam. Do you know how much $$$$ have been transferred into their account as a result of their rumours of war
Because you don't know what it means to be engulfed in war and what the power of God (prayer) can do.
Re: Pope Francis Leads Global Fasting, Prayer Day For Syria Peace by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2013
Sharrap there. What do u know sef? Obama, Cameron, Hollande are not in anyway under the control of the pope. The catholic church both in Rome and in the middle East strongly opposes military action in Syria. I prayed and fasted yesterday for peace in Syria.God hear our prayers.
mankand: Hypocrisy what as fasting have to do with war, is it not to call your war mongering leaders to table.

I no ddy fast, some gullible people will fall for the scam. Do you know how much $$$$ have been transferred into their account as a result of their rumours of war

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Sunday, October 10,2021 / Happy Father's Day To All Roman Catholic Church Fathers / WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.