Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Cheap New Female Shoes From The U.s(fioni,american Eagle,prediction,dexter: ) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Cheap New Female Shoes From The U.s(fioni,american Eagle,prediction,dexter: ) (4096 Views)

Where To Buy Cheap New/used Laptops,phones,cars,electronics,cloth In US/CHINA / Gasoline Inverter Generators Very Quite(59 Db)-mortocykles:2012 Cheap New 110cc / Top Quality Women And Men Shoes From Uk To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap New Female Shoes From The U.s(fioni,american Eagle,prediction,dexter: ) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2008
If you are interested in what you see then u may call me on 01-7452994 and lest i forget its 3,500naira per pair

and there's a deal for resellers, call if you are interested

Re: Cheap New Female Shoes From The U.s(fioni,american Eagle,prediction,dexter: ) by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 17, 2008
see how the americans are selling you ugly shoes. . ah ah undecided
Re: Cheap New Female Shoes From The U.s(fioni,american Eagle,prediction,dexter: ) by Raf1(f): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2009
hi
are any of these still available?
Re: Cheap New Female Shoes From The U.s(fioni,american Eagle,prediction,dexter: ) by defttouch: 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
see how the americans are selling you ugly shoes. . ah ah undecided

I'm still surprised at what type of thought process gave birth to this your comment.
If you aren't interested in what the person is selling, just read (if you have to) and skip. Don't drop such silly comments.

(1) (Reply)

Which Piping Software Is The Best - Pdms/smartplant 3d/catia/pds/caepipe? / Shamballa,jesus Piece,obey Nd Ymcmb Snapbacks,g-shock,coin Purse,new Era Belts. / Increadible Offer: Best 2012 Forex Indicator for Just N2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.