Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Job Agents - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Agents (860 Views)

Job Agents Within Lekki Phase 1 / Job Agents In Lagos / Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Agents by magrin: 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2008
Pls has any one in the house used job agents or knows anybody who has used them to get a job, why do they ask for guarantors
Re: Job Agents by oisehumen(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2008
So that they will be rest assured that u won't steal their money or do anything dubious when u eventually get the job.
In the event of otherwise, the guarantor will held responsible
Re: Job Agents by magrin: 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2008
I need reply oooooooooo
Re: Job Agents by magrin: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2008
Oisehumen Pls which money are you talking about ? I dont understand how this agent issue works
Re: Job Agents by magrin: 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2008
Do they really help in getting good jobs
Re: Job Agents by kufreabasi(m): 10:06am On Jun 19, 2008
oisehumen:

So that they will be rest assured that u won't steal their money or do anything dubious when u eventually get the job.
In the event of otherwise, the guarantor will held responsible

why must agent needs a quarrantor? the only thing i know they do is the money they normally collect from poor job seekers,but nothing like quarrantor,such an agent is a thief . some can get you job on conditions, while some are out there to deceive peoples after collecting your money.so shine your eye.
Re: Job Agents by magrin: 11:40am On Jun 19, 2008
A friend told me about one and she said they take 500 naira and you have to produce 3 guarantors but i have to travel all the way to lag to fill the form and take the test but i want to know if it is worth it
Re: Job Agents by kufreabasi(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2008
magrin, your 500 naira is small,i went for a test like that on April this year of which they sent me a feedback thak am successful in the test, that i should come with 1,300naira for the confirmation letter to the place they want to sent me to.
I then asked myself a question' should i go to the place of their choice and am not considered,what will happen to my 1,300naira? it is not done. so don't be confused they out to enrich their pocket.

(1) (Reply)

Banking Job Or Civil Servce Job / Job At Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited: Human Resources Analyst. / Hp Consult Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.