Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking (30379 Views)

20 Hilarious Grammars Of Patrick Obahiagbon And Their Meaning / WAEC Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon / Patrick Obahiagbon's Comment On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by laoludavid(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
I wonder how the interviewer know the correct speelings of this grammer
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by olanrewajumi(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
yeye man..hinn mate dey chop money for house,he dey blow grammar,little wonders y he didnt enter
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Profeme: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pls can someone tell me how his interviewer transcribe the oral interview to written words? Did he use all the dictionaries mentioned? Just asking...
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by joshmoy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
And to think that I didn't understand half of what the man said
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by druid06(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
Toktee: The more you talk,the more you exposed urself as an old foool,you called a sitting governor who have never in his life have a case of drugs with police a drug addict,i can see that you really have a problem with apc gvt in edo state maybe u are close to tony anini,or u are one of the pdp thugs in edo state that is why u are so bitter about oshobaba administratio,if u are not happy with them,locate a nearest transformer and do the rest.
Next time contribute meaningfully instead of allowing the weed in ur head to manifest here on nl,u are too old for that ok?.
As for patrick,i still manitain that he is better than ur entire family put together,oldman

Dude, you're one funny nutter.

At least no one in my family go about dressing like a nutcase and soiling the name of the family with buffoonery.
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by mkoabiola: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
D interviewer mus av headache for sure wt al ds grammers
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by billyG(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
Meeen!I thought b4 that this man is a crammer but after this interview i now know that he is a faculty,only few humanbeing probably 4 pple on earth who can mix languages like this,i think Ogahiagbonism or forming of words in lang. shld be studied as a course unit in the dept. of english in our universities.
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by micfoley: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
[
e no follow o! Leave dat thing!quote author=Donalð Genes]Am preety sure if this man write English (JAMB) for you, na straight 101/100 be that[/quote]
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Kayceenaz(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
Mr Patrick,my adulation for your lingua prowess knows no bounds.I'm one of your biggest fans.Infact,I now read the dictionary everyday via my phone.Atleast,I was able to decipher most of what he uttered.All thanks to my novel habit of quotidian studying of the dictionary;it will also aid catapult your writing style to another level,which will leave readers mesmerized and bedazzled.

1 Like

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by kilmix: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
Patrick Obahiagbon: verging on pepper souping, goat heading, suyaing, big stouting and isiewulising.

And he got this from which dictionary?

1 Like

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by adebolaOdu(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
"I cannot put my nose to the grindstone daily and expect to be understood by those luxuriating in a modus vivendi, verging on pepper souping, goat heading, suyaing, big stouting and isiewulising".

grin

1 Like

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by mpowa(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
well what i see in this man is someone who had found a way to distinguish himself from the crowd. some might insult him, or call him a joker, but I'm sure his above normal grammar probably got him a place in the former house of rep and now his position in Edo state, by the way he speaks, he as become a voice in the nation, every journalist wants to hear what he has to say about national issue, and from the little i understood in his tread, he is very philosophical and deep; WHAT IS YOUR SELLING POINT? have u discovered it, u won't easily make it by trying to be the BEST, but by being the former DIFFERENT.

3 Likes

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by dammyyy: 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
dis man.....I no know wetin I go call ham!!!!
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by hikmoj(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
dedons: I suggest GEJ organise english tutorials for our 1st lady...

Let patrick obahiagbon be the teacher...
o guy u no dey taya 4 d terrorist activity wey dey happen so?if patrick &mrs jona face eachoda & dem dey blow grama u sure say oyibo pple no go fight us 4 terrorising dia language so ?
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Ajibel(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
I've almost died of laffter. The interviewer's questions was funny too asking if God understands him when praying grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by ifihearam: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by UyiIredia(m): 12:46am On Sep 08, 2013
kilmix:

And he got this from which dictionary?

And where do dictionaries get their words and meanings from. If not the top of people's heads. When I consider relatively new words like brunch, s€xting and infotainment the matter becomes easier: the man has the right to form words and he does so nicely.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Treasure103(f): 12:51am On Sep 08, 2013
Igodo..Lmf*0. Interviewer still recuperating at Zankli Hospital,Mabushi. Nawa ooo! Abehg taxi,drop me at Dunamis Church; Area 1 make I pray first.
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Gideojim(m): 3:06am On Sep 08, 2013
May God help,already chashin head ace.
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by calcal: 4:26am On Sep 08, 2013
ichamentor: now that you speak big grammar, what next?

electricity don full everywhere.
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by pamanze: 5:05am On Sep 08, 2013
He's just a man full of himself, anyways ride on Mr Pat
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by eleojo23: 7:22am On Sep 08, 2013
Can somebody translate this post into english language please?!
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by yerimastyle(m): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2013
Nah End time communication
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by dobosky(m): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2013
I cannot put my nose to the grindstone daily and expect to be understood by those luxuriating in a modus vivendi, verging on pepper souping, goat heading, suyaing, big stouting and isiewulising.

Obahiagbon, obahiagbon how many times I call uu?? I rest my case.
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by dobosky(m): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2013
yerimastyle: Nah End time communication

Soon if person urinate three times e go be end time urintating.

1 Like

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Kelklein(m): 9:12am On Sep 08, 2013
lwtmb

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by fasho01(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2013
He is a modern day nuisance. What's the point of all the grammar when no one understands?

'If you lead & no one is following, you're merely taking a stroll'
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Ustec: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2013
I guez his WAEC answer sheet being withheld is undergoing screening @ the oxford university in england....he decided to just use normal english in his 3rd attempt to free dos waec examiners...
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Okeikpu(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2013
Una no go hollam now wey the madness neva reach 40 degree smiley
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Godson201333(m): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2013
dedons: I suggest GEJ organise english tutorials for our 1st lady...

Let patrick obahiagbon be the teacher...

LOL LOL
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by secnelly: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
What's your SELLING POINT

This man's selling point is BIG GRAMMAR and it effectively works for him. Journalist fight to get him for interviews. His statements on National issues make front page here.

Oya, stop wasting ur time on this thread. Go and Identify your selling point.
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by tnktosin(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
slap1: Much as I dislike this man's failure to communicate with relative ease, I marvel at the ability of his brain to retain such large repertoire of grammar and still maintain its stability. Igodomigodo! RESPECT!
Abi oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian University Websites / “october Rush” To “october Rape”: Female Freshers Recount Nights Of Sexual Abuse / Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.