Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

We Want To Stop PDP From Collapsing - Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want To Stop PDP From Collapsing - Obasanjo (804 Views)

APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President / Governors Move To Hijack PDP From Jonathan / Senate To FG: Save 3rd Mainland Bridge From Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Want To Stop PDP From Collapsing - Obasanjo by Bmart(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2013
[b][/b]
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo and some elders of the Peoples Democratic Party met with factional leaders of the party and some aggrieved governors yesterday in Abuja.
They also met with the some pro-Jonathan governors at the meeting, the meeting held at a five star hotel in Abuja.
Those at the meeting include former president Olusegun Obasanjo, former military dictator, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida (retd.); former chairmen of the party, Ahmed Ali and Sen. Barnabas Gemade respectively and chairman Board of Trustees of the party, Chief Tony Anenih. State governors present include, Gov. Aliyu Wamakko(Sokoto), Gov. Sule Lamido (Jigawa), Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers) and others.
At the end of the meeting, Obasanjo spoke with reporters, claiming that he and members of his group were trying to save the party.
At a brief press press conference, Obasanjo had these to say:
"Gentlemen of the press, I thank you for exercising patience. Let me point out, you have seen five of us as select elders of the party. We have taken it upon ourselves to prevent the worst from happening to our dear party.
Two of our members are abroad and could not join us today.
"They are Solomon Lar and Alex Ekwueme and we are carrying them along.
"Regardless of the reports your are hearing, it is suffice to say that family dispute within the PDP, which we want to stem the tide of going to the brink. And I want to say that we have met with the two side of the family, we have listened to them. Source sahara reporters
Re: We Want To Stop PDP From Collapsing - Obasanjo by segzyj(m): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2013
Baba Rere, Baba Awon Omo...... On point
Re: We Want To Stop PDP From Collapsing - Obasanjo by Bmart(m): 9:53am On Sep 07, 2013
I smell a hot 2015 grin
Re: We Want To Stop PDP From Collapsing - Obasanjo by egift(m): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2013
OBJ, I put it to you that come 2015, PDP will become the main opposition party in Nigeria. Resolve this or not.
Re: We Want To Stop PDP From Collapsing - Obasanjo by teskyg: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2013
OBJ and co are suppose to be in jailed but are rather deciding the future of this Country.I pity Nigeria.
Re: We Want To Stop PDP From Collapsing - Obasanjo by abdul23(m): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
this man is just too cunning.u'll never suspect his next move.
Re: We Want To Stop PDP From Collapsing - Obasanjo by enny5: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
Bmart: [b][/b]
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo and some elders of the Peoples Democratic Party met with factional leaders of the party and some aggrieved governors yesterday in Abuja.
They also met with the some pro-Jonathan governors at the meeting, the meeting held at a five star hotel in Abuja.
Those at the meeting include former president Olusegun Obasanjo, former military dictator, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida (retd.); former chairmen of the party, Ahmed Ali and Sen. Barnabas Gemade respectively and chairman Board of Trustees of the party, Chief Tony Anenih. State governors present include, Gov. Aliyu Wamakko(Sokoto), Gov. Sule Lamido (Jigawa), Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers) and others.
At the end of the meeting, Obasanjo spoke with reporters, claiming that he and members of his group were trying to save the party.
At a brief press press conference, Obasanjo had these to say:
"Gentlemen of the press, I thank you for exercising patience. Let me point out, you have seen five of us as select elders of the party. We have taken it upon ourselves to prevent the worst from happening to our dear party.
Two of our members are abroad and could not join us today.
"They are Solomon Lar and Alex Ekwueme and we are carrying them along.
"Regardless of the reports your are hearing, it is suffice to say that family dispute within the PDP, which we want to stem the tide of going to the brink. And I want to say that we have met with the two side of the family, we have listened to them. Source sahara reporters

pdp must die weather u guys like it or not. it shall collapse.infact it god that is killing all of u in pdp.
Re: We Want To Stop PDP From Collapsing - Obasanjo by enny5: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
may pdpd die and die over and over again.
Re: We Want To Stop PDP From Collapsing - Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
enny5: may pdpd die and die over and over again.
and may APC live long. Long live yoruba and long live obasanjo- best leader in nigeria
Re: We Want To Stop PDP From Collapsing - Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
How do you think you can rescue a ship already gone this far into the waters....? undecided

Re: We Want To Stop PDP From Collapsing - Obasanjo by khattab02: 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
I hope u do quick before it collapse oooo!!! By the way, who no build the foundation well?

(1) (Reply)

My Struggle, My Dreams, By Femi Fani-kayode / Why Do Dangote Abandon His Crashed Trucks On Nigeria Highways / How Obi Of Onitsha Snubbed APGA Guber Candidate, Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.