Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

Openvpn On Ipad Using MTN Bis - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Openvpn On Ipad Using MTN Bis (1245 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Openvpn On Ipad Using MTN Bis by Mishaelonye(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2013
I installed openvpn on my iPad to use it with the MTN bis and yet I am having problems still.it says no network connection,I feel it's because I can't edit the udp port.i used this same VPN with Airtel and it connects and browses I know it's using d data it's not unlimited.i just need help guys please help.
Re: Openvpn On Ipad Using MTN Bis by Mishaelonye(m): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2013
Finally sorted out..thanks for the views!!! angry
Re: Openvpn On Ipad Using MTN Bis by Wilfem(m): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
Mishael onye: Finally sorted out..thanks for the views!!! angry

How did you sort it out? I'm having the same problem. I already have the config files edited. Just that the ipad refuses to connect with the MTN BIS APN. Please share with us the processes.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Language Laboratory Software (installation) / See The Size Of 5mb Hard Drive In 1956 / Help Repair My Dell Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.