Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Luis Suarez In New Cheat Storm - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Suarez In New Cheat Storm (497 Views)

Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Went On A Double Date With Their Partners (photos) / VIDEO: Luis Suarez Vs Robert Lewandowski – Who Is The Best 2015 / Fernando Torres Better For Liverpool Than Luis Suarez? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Luis Suarez In New Cheat Storm by ambrosini593(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
The Liverpool forward was once again the centre of attention as his controversial performance ensured Uruguay took a step closer to Brazil 2014

Sep 7, 2013 11:24:00 AM

Luis Suarez is at the centre of a new diving controversy after Uruguay beat Peru 2-1 in a World Cup qualifier on Friday.

Peru coach Sergio Markarian slammed referee Patricio Loustau for sending off Victor Yotun for a clash with Suarez in the first half.

The Uruguay forward fell theatrically to the ground following the clash with Yotun who was shown a straight red card.

Marakarian told reporters: "I'll do my best to make sure this referee does not go to the World Cup because I'm not ashamed to say it was totally decisive.

"What Yotun did was silly but I've seen worse, like elbows or persistent simulation that goes unpunished."

Four minutes earlier Suarez earned his side a penalty - from which he scored - when he went to ground following a challenge from Christian Ramos, though, replays showed there was minimal contact.

Liverpool's striker is currently serving a 10-match ban for biting Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic.

Peru are now five points behind Uruguay, who occupy the fifth-place play-off position in the Conmebol qualifying pool.

Luis Suarez, Uruguay, Peru
www.goal.com/en-gb/news/4961/international-football/2013/09/07/4244685/suarez-in-new-cheat-storm

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria,cameroun,egypt,ghana-this Are All Top Ten African For Brazil 2014 Cup! / Kendall: Fellaini Not Worth It / Floyd Mayweather Set To Earn $80 – $100 Million For Record Breaking Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.