Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,080 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Please HELP!!! My Laptop Window Screen Is Upside Down - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please HELP!!! My Laptop Window Screen Is Upside Down (615 Views)

Laptop Window 7 Bluetooth Not Seen / Please Help!!. My Laptop Screen Is Flickering (shaking) / Win Xp Desktop Change Upside Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please HELP!!! My Laptop Window Screen Is Upside Down by Paulscholari(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
Please HELP!!! My laptop window screen is upside down and the mouse cursor too controls it in an upside down mode..how can it be rectify...i need urgent reply pls.
Re: Please HELP!!! My Laptop Window Screen Is Upside Down by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
hold the ALT+CTRL key and press the Up Direction button
Re: Please HELP!!! My Laptop Window Screen Is Upside Down by Paulscholari(m): 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
eddiebruk: hold the ALT+CTRL key and press the Up Direction button
my brother God bless you,.thanks so much am grateful, i have done it.
Re: Please HELP!!! My Laptop Window Screen Is Upside Down by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
Paulscholari: my brother God bless you,.thanks so much am grateful, i have done it.

U're welcome
Re: Please HELP!!! My Laptop Window Screen Is Upside Down by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
Paulscholari: Please HELP!!! My laptop window screen is upside down and the mouse cursor too controls it in an upside down mode..how can it be rectify...i need urgent reply pls.

Lol how (th) did that happen? grin grin
Re: Please HELP!!! My Laptop Window Screen Is Upside Down by Joel3(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
this are what engineers use to eat. and here you are giving out for free. the guy in question did not even send airtime in return. you guys are spoiling engineering work.
Re: Please HELP!!! My Laptop Window Screen Is Upside Down by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
Joel.:
this are what engineers use to eat. and here you are giving out for free. the guy in question did not even send airtime in return. you guys are spoiling engineering work.

so something that wont even take up to 2seconds to fix is what you want to use to feed yourself..? and what good will the Airtime do to me that i cant get Airtime if i need one..?
Re: Please HELP!!! My Laptop Window Screen Is Upside Down by Joel3(m): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
eddiebruk: so something that wont even take up to 2seconds to fix is what you want to use to feed yourself..? and what good will the Airtime do to me that i cant get Airtime if i need one..?
look dude you are only trying to justify yourself. i am not against it though. so that bothered. only saying
Re: Please HELP!!! My Laptop Window Screen Is Upside Down by Paulscholari(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
Joel na wa 4u o...why say money too full 4ur eyes...d thing sef no reach me 1second to do am..@kails, i was trying to abort a game, and d thing no wan gree, i was just pressing the keys sha and b4 i knew it, na so d thing take happen..tanx guys.

(1) (Reply)

Some Software Keys For You / Please I Need Help For My Dell Vostro 1000 ... CD/DVD Icon Disappeared / My Laptop Is Nt Playing Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.