Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here (2681 Views)

Get Ur Download Link For Whatsapp On Nokia Asha 200 And All Nokia Phones... / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / All Nokia Phone Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by toseman(m): 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
All nokia lumia users lets discuss about the great phone that has come to stay
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by toseman(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
Do you know that all the application that used to be available on symbian phones,java phones,android,ios are all and also available for the nokia lumia
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by toseman(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
As at today,8th sept 2013,the nokia lumia 520 is the worlds best selling phone..u can own a nokia lumia for as low as #26,500 imagine d price and u stil get to enjoy so many great and fantastic benefits
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by toseman(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
For so many of you guys out there who wants to get a lumia phone but needs enlightment about its functions,you can post your questions here
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by toseman(m): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
Nokia lumia is characterized as the best camera phone,have used and compared it to samsung galaxy s3,techno android,sonyericsson,iphone,which other can be the best when it comes to this,its the nokia lumia 1020,its price ranges within 102,000 depending on the exchange rate of the dollar to naira
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by toseman(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
We have nokia lumias with windows 7.5 which can be upgraded to 7.8 they include:lumia 610,lumia 510,lumia710,lumia810,lumia 910
each of these phone are very cheap and very affordable compared to all other out there,its even cheaper to an extent than the techno android,we cant compare techno to nokia lumia in any where,nokia takes the crown
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by fabby26(m): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
I use lumia 610, though it came with Windows 7.8 cheesy. How I wish it is upgradable to Windows 8. So I can enjoy the full benefit of lumia. But nevertheless I'm still enjoy my 610, with Wonderful and HD quality live tiles app on the start screen and more especially it's scratch-resistant Amoled Touchscreen with high touch-sensitivity or what about its vividly-clear picture quality or will i talk about it's Microsoft Office fully-packed app. Oh....Nokia lumia is most innovative smartphone for me...others come second
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
Can't download FIFA 13 game ....always purchasing,how can I buy the game
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by abrahym(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
am about to buy lumia 520 or 620. Would love to know the duration of the battery when browsing and chating
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by psalmdave(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
toseman: We have nokia lumias with windows 7.5 which can be upgraded to 7.8 they include:lumia 610,lumia 510,lumia710,lumia810,lumia 910
each of these phone are very cheap and very affordable compared to all other out there,its even cheaper to an extent than the techno android,we cant compare techno to nokia lumia in any where,nokia takes the crown
wat abt in terms of games,we no go chop camera na
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by toseman(m): 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
Buoyantic: Can't download FIFA 13 game ....always purchasing,how can I buy the game
to purchase a game online,you go to microsoft site,go to where u cn pay for games u wana purchase,give ur bank details to them,dts on the microsoft site,mst banks in nigeria does it
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by toseman(m): 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
abrahym: am about to buy lumia 520 or 620. Would love to know the duration of the battery when browsing and chating
its a well known fact,that when it comes to hardware,battery life,music nokia has never failed to impress..i can assure you bro when u get d lumia 620 or 520,d battery is vry gud..i whatsapp,wechatt,tweet,play music,play game,u cn minimise as much as many app that u wnt,and the battery would last you 8hrs on the stretch
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by toseman(m): 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
psalmdave: wat abt in terms of games,we no go chop camera na
i bought the splinter cell game on microsoft,honest d game na die,jst try downloading ds games;brutal chase,aed lost city 2.pls tell after u'hv done dt,dnt wana talk too much
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by Jaideyone(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2013
toseman:
i bought the splinter cell game on microsoft,honest d game na die,jst try downloading ds games;brutal chase,aed lost city 2.pls tell after u'hv done dt,dnt wana talk too much
I love brutal chase!!!! Its like need for speed.
U should also try bugs defense free or purchased, ae 3d bowling, jewel hunter, ragdoll run, ae lucky fishing, myth defense.
I love my lumia!!!
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by Jaideyone(m): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2013
there are Nigerian apps in the market place

Humour naija for jokes
eko driver - game
Places of interest
The Nigerian contitution.
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by Rogbese(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
I think you guys should talk more on user experiences so that those that don't know anything about these phones will have a good picture of what they are about. There is only so much that one can get from reading reviews but a lot can be gained from real, long term user experiences.
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by goryorhal(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
Abeg peeps i just got a nokia lumia 520...but i don't know what netwuk is d best to use ...and morever what data plan is preferable...help a fella
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by flawless911(m): 12:43am On Sep 09, 2013
Lol.. U guys are funny.. Nokia just sold thier soul 2 d devil (Microsoft) n y'all are here planning to buy that glorified camera phone #I.Laff.In.China
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 09, 2013
abrahym: am about to buy lumia 520 or 620. Would love to know the duration of the battery when browsing and chating
14 hrs(2g)
9 hrs (3g)
4 the both
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by toseman(m): 3:34am On Sep 09, 2013
A nokia lumia phone is a very good phone,the phone is a highly touch sensitive phone,the phone can be navigated even with glooves in ones hand...thounsands and thousand of apps to download
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by toseman(m): 3:36am On Sep 09, 2013
Among all the smart phones in the world today ranging from iphone,to samsung,techno,the nokia lumia is the strongest among them all in terms of hardware.its operating system is also user friendly,its quite easy to understand
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by toseman(m): 3:38am On Sep 09, 2013
U can get a lumia 720 for 45k-48k depending on where u buy it frm,lumia 520,26,500-28,000..at affordables in ikeja its sold there for 26,500
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by abrahym(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2013
runzlord:
14 hrs(2g)
9 hrs (3g)
4 the both

thanks bro, i am not talking of talk time , i mean using the internet on nokia lumia, how strong is the battery
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by Emmy3(m): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
Windows Phone OS is just a flop....
See how Nokia is misusing their nice hardware running the WP OS....
Nokia lumia is just a multimedia based phone.. If you wanna enjoy apps or you are a developer, go for Android....
....The unrealistic potential best smartphone is Nokia running the Android OS....
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by FOK232: 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
i will love to buy the nokia lumia 720,but there has been some complains about it..like hanging and low pressure resistance..are these true? And how much is the phone in nigeria?
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by eyems: 6:59am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here by eyems: 4:25am On Jun 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Android Phones In Nigeria 2016 - Find Out If Yours Is On The List!!! / LG G3 screen / Tecno Hipods H2: Every Thing You Need To Know (including Call Test)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.