Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,238 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

The Upcoming Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Upcoming Election (738 Views)

See This Hilarious Picture Against The Upcoming Election / FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC / What Nigerians Doesnt Notice Of The Upcoming Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Upcoming Election by StephenP(m): 1:16am On Jun 17, 2008
So, I've been really bored over the past week. And recently, I've been getting on YouTube, and I've discovered a lot of things as of late.

-----
What's up with FOX News bashing Barack Obama and his family?, then "apologizing" for what was said later on? I would expect some negative ads to come out about Barack Obama, but nothing like this. They are saying all kinds of crazy stuff,

-Apparently FOX thinks that Michelle Obama is Barack's "Baby Mama",

-People on FOX were talking about the Michelle and Barack "Fist bump" after Barack won the Democratic Nomination. E.D. Hill, one of the reporters, called the gesture a "terrorist fist jab."

- Bill O'Reilley said some pretty horrendous stuff about Michelle Obama. Earlier, she stated that "For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country." Bill O'Reilley comes on the radio and says, "I don't want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama, UNLESS there's evidence, hard facts, that say this is how the woman really feels."
----

I would never have imagined race to be such a factor in this election. I thought that we, as Americans, would not have to rely on these distasteful and unnecessary remarks. I really do hope and pray that Barack wins the election so we can show all these haters how a country should really be run.

(1) (Reply)

Cemement Price / 30 Years After – The National Anthem! / New Leader For Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.