Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

In Need Of Importers Of Wrist Watches In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Importers Of Wrist Watches In Lagos (1415 Views)

Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch / Where To Buy Cheap Pure Gold Wrist Watches In Bulk / Forex Curbs: CBN Moves To Ease Importers' Plight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Importers Of Wrist Watches In Lagos by Oldboy1: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
Please guys,I need big importers of wrist watches in Lagos..
I want to go into wrist watch business and want to be buying from importers.
Kindly post contact if you have any. Thanks
Re: In Need Of Importers Of Wrist Watches In Lagos by vision06(f): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
We can conveniently supply you imported wrist watches.
First do you want 'branded' ones or just general ones?
What is your least purchase price for non-branded?
Get in touch with me for further discussion on: cosmosynergy2@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: In Need Of Importers Of Wrist Watches In Lagos by Oldboy1: 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
I can buy both branded and unbranded ones depending on their prices and quality.
Actually I just want to start the business I might need to start from unbranded ones.
Re: In Need Of Importers Of Wrist Watches In Lagos by achinaboy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
if u are serious,drop your contact with me,i will call u,i stay in Dubai,we have any type of watch u need,so
Re: In Need Of Importers Of Wrist Watches In Lagos by otunbadan(m): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
Drop ur contact or call 08134793574 Daniel
Re: In Need Of Importers Of Wrist Watches In Lagos by Manutd19: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mr Oldboy, i can supply you as many as you want. Am in lagos, lets meet and discuss. Call me on 08174503939
Re: In Need Of Importers Of Wrist Watches In Lagos by afrokid(m): 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hi,
I have a couple of wristwatches on ground, you can feel free to contact me while it still remains on ground. Tundedmillionaire@gmail.com
You can also check: www.nairaland.com/1431570/fresh-hot-wristwatches

(1) (Reply)

27 Simple Ways To Become A Simple And Better Negotiator. / How To Order Fabrics From Alibaba Or Aliexpress / Please What Should I Do To This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.