Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

One Year/ 6 Months/4 Months I.t Students Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / One Year/ 6 Months/4 Months I.t Students Wanted (1220 Views)

SIWES/I.T Students Zone / Chevron's Aptitude Test Scheduled On 24th March, 2012 For I.T. Students / One Year/6 Months/4 Months Industrial Attachment Students Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Year/ 6 Months/4 Months I.t Students Wanted by totol: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2008
Hardworking, honest, brilliant, serious and meticulous Industrial Attachment students are needed in fields like : Fisheries, Crop production, General Agriculture, Animal Health and Prodution.
We are a fast growing Agro-allied company with headquaters in lagos and have farms spread across Nigeria in Ibadan( Oyo State), Igbesi(Kwara State), Oke-ila(Osun State).

RENUMERATION : N42,000:00/p/a

ACCOMODATION : Available ( on site) slightly furnished

If you meet the above criteria and you are ready to be exposed.
please be aware that it is not for lazy individual.

Mail a very short letter of interest stating : name, sex, course, level, proposed date of comencement, school(optional), to : afc_farms@yahoo.com or you can send SMS in the above format seperating each item with ASH to : 08032421086, 08023622713.
In our own special way of impacting knowledge, expose and encourage all, we basically want the graduate and experienced to breed them, thereby giving them a sense of humor in their choosen careers.
Re: One Year/ 6 Months/4 Months I.t Students Wanted by totol: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2008
PLEASE THIS ADVERT IS STRICTLY MEANT FOR SERIOUS INDIVIDUAL THAT IS READY TO LEARN AND BE EXPOSED BE READY TO LIVE ON THE FARM, RURAL ENVIRONMENT.
Re: One Year/ 6 Months/4 Months I.t Students Wanted by graffiti: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2008
to-tol:

RENUMERATION : N42,000:00/p/a

In our own special way of impacting knowledge, expose and encourage all, we basically want the graduate and experienced to breed them, thereby giving them a sense of humor in their choosen careers.

[size=12pt]You sure have got a sense of Humour!!![/size] shocked shocked grin
Re: One Year/ 6 Months/4 Months I.t Students Wanted by akae47us(m): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2008
@ poster

you are very funny. You expect someone who is Hardworking, honest, brilliant, serious and meticulous to accept N3500 a month with an accomodation that is available ( on site) and slightly furnished (definitely the occupant will spend money to make it habitable).

Not even an unskilled Labourer hired to work on a farm will go home with such pay at the end of the month.

this is no favour you are granting these students, but instead the students will be there to input their skills and knowledge to increase and improve your production output.

you should improve on the renumeration considering the fact you will be gaining from them as well, unless you want to get lazy individuals on the farm.
Re: One Year/ 6 Months/4 Months I.t Students Wanted by totol: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2008
what everyone should understand is that, industrial attachment is basically to aquire skill and be knowledgeable about one's choosen field/ career while the stipend is just for motivation.
when i said sligltly furnished appartment, imean where they have access to electricity, basic household equipments and all the rest, mind you i'm posting this article right on the farm.
Anyway the response had been so good but i'm pleased to inform all that have respond that this is stictly for pure agric students and not engineering and co thanks.

(1) (Reply)

A Truly Nigeria Paid To Click / Yellow Pages Nigeria Sales Agents Needed / Wats Up With First Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.