Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Notjustok's List Of Top 10most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Notjustok's List Of Top 10most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? (654 Views)

Top(10) Most Gifted Rappers In Nigeria In 2014 / Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? / Notjustok's Controversial List Of 10 Most Gifted Rappers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notjustok's List Of Top 10most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? by slysinzu(m): 6:34am On Sep 08, 2013
Music website NotJustOk yesterday released a list of their Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers in
Nigeria and placed Olamide as the second best rapper in Nigeria after Modenine. See the list
below...
1. Mode9
2. Olamide
3. Phyno
4. M.I
5. Sinzu (Sauce Kid)
6. ShowDemCamp (SDC)
7. Ice Prince
8. Vector
9. Naeto C
10. Reminisce

Personal opinion and with all due respect to
other rappers in Nigeria, but I think Mode9 and M.I ar the best. I think they are not just the best rapper in Nigeria,but the best rapper in Africa. Like,they are not even on anyone's level.they shouldn't even be on this list. We should be comparing Mode9 and M.I to Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar and the likes and not Olamide,Phyno or vector.cus I believe their own style is diff.. That's my personal opinion. What do you think of the
list? Who agrees with it?
Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? by gbengalite(m): 6:56am On Sep 08, 2013
Have you ever seen any list of 10 without controversy? NotjustOk is just like any other music vendor online, so that makes the list subjective taking nothing off 'em.
And is Ovie a Rap prof.? Hell no, so just take his list that way wtf.

I have my own 10 list of dopest Rappers too, so do everyone that listens.
Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? by Adufaye(m): 6:59am On Sep 08, 2013
1.Mode9
2.Vector
3.Phyno
4.Olamide
5.Ice prince
6.MI

As for me vector pas MI,I think phyno is better than badoo
Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? by Adufaye(m): 7:00am On Sep 08, 2013
gbengalite: Have you ever seen any list of 10 without controversy? NotjustOk is just like any other music vendor online, so that makes the list subjective taking nothing off 'em.
And is Ovie a Rap prof.? Hell no, so just take his list that way wtf.

I have my own 10 list of dopest Rappers too, so do everyone that listens.
bros abeg list urs,so I go learn frm u,make we teach each oda
Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? by ceosville(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2013
Ice Prince on 7?
Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? by Adufaye(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2013
ceosville: Ice Prince on 7?
yeah! Is it bad?
Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? by MeGaStReEt: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
The title should be:

Notjustok's (Padi Padi) List Of Top 10most Gifted Rappers

(1) (Reply)

Adele vs Alicia Keys- Who Is the Greatest / You Go Kill Me Remix- Sarkodie Ft. Wizkid, EL & Iceprince / PREMIERE : Bosalin - Government Ft Irap & Queen Moda + What It Is Ft Elvis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.