Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

What To Expect In Prisons/immigration Apptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What To Expect In Prisons/immigration Apptitude Test (1328 Views)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment? / What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Expect In Prisons/immigration Apptitude Test by Belbicken: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2008
fellow landers please does anyone in the house knows what to expect in the forth comming (21 june 2008) exams. i will appreciate any usefull tips.God bless. i wish every one writting the exams success.
Re: What To Expect In Prisons/immigration Apptitude Test by iamok: 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2008
the venue of the test
Re: What To Expect In Prisons/immigration Apptitude Test by Godalone(m): 8:57am On Jun 18, 2008
You are writting the exams on 5th and 12th of July,2008.Go and check Daily Trust 17th June,2008 for details
Good luck.
Re: What To Expect In Prisons/immigration Apptitude Test by kenede: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2008
pally ,whatz up.Abeg spare me wit details of what was published.
Re: What To Expect In Prisons/immigration Apptitude Test by Macteejay2(m): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2008

THE VARIOUS TEST VENUES ARE:

Lagos - Alagbon close, Ikoyi, Lagos

Kaduna - Office, Independence Way Kaduna

Bauchi - Fed Sec Complex, Bauchi

Minna - Fed Sec Complex, Minna
P.M.B 34 Minna

Owerri - Fed Sec Complex, Owerri OR Industrial Layout, Onitsha Rd

Ibadan - Agodi-Ibadan, Oyo State OR 4th floor, Customs house, Bodija, Ibadan. Oyo State

Benin - Ikpoba Hill Benin City

Makurdi - Old SSG. Office, G.R.A. Makurdi

[li][/li]

ALL THE BEST GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What To Expect In Prisons/immigration Apptitude Test by kenede: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2008
They simply published names ,date of birth,state of origin and qualifications .CHEERS.
Re: What To Expect In Prisons/immigration Apptitude Test by igbi: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2008
It was annouced on network news today that "candidates are to be tested on English, Maths n General Knowledge. all the best
Re: What To Expect In Prisons/immigration Apptitude Test by Belbicken: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2008
igbi,
tanx man, is that general knowledge current affairs?
Re: What To Expect In Prisons/immigration Apptitude Test by Olutimiley: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2008
Is it true we are to come wt our joggig kits for the immigration Test?
Re: What To Expect In Prisons/immigration Apptitude Test by mekahenry(m): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2008
were is the venue for supritendent cadre test on saturday ? the kits we are to come wit ,if were coming from home cant we come in house wears then change into what we are to use for the million kilometre jogging as they nsay?
Re: What To Expect In Prisons/immigration Apptitude Test by mekahenry(m): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2008
cry pls i need answers am almost due to leave , house!
Re: What To Expect In Prisons/immigration Apptitude Test by chicky2: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2008
ur venue for the imm test depends on where u registered.go to the place you registered you will get ur venue.
Re: What To Expect In Prisons/immigration Apptitude Test by panny: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2008
Pls house, is it 5th or 12th july. can u choose any date among the two.
Re: What To Expect In Prisons/immigration Apptitude Test by ronny1(f): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2008
the 5th is for the B.sc holder while that of the 12th is for the HND and SSCE holder
Re: What To Expect In Prisons/immigration Apptitude Test by igbi: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2008
@Belbicken General knowlede is current affairs, it will come from any area
Re: What To Expect In Prisons/immigration Apptitude Test by odere: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2008
pls i'll like 2 know time and place 4 abj
Re: What To Expect In Prisons/immigration Apptitude Test by Adeoseyi: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2008
SUCCESS UNIVERSITY?

Has anyone heard about success university? It is a programme paving the way for preosperity and freedom. It is about learning the secrets to skyrocketing your success in life, love and finances.

lots of people are investing in this great venture and they are reaping abundant rewards. Even sit at home mum are earning incomes through this.

Success University also affords u several training and as u register and get more people to join in, u start to earn depending on your capacity and how large ur team is. There are people who have 30,000 on their teams so imagine the amount of money they're making. This is an opportunity i believe u sholdn't miss at all.

When u join thru me as your sponsor, u also begin to get people who u will be their sponsor and we become a team. The more people u and ur team can generate, the better for u and i and the more money u will be paid. For instance, if i bring in 2 people this month and the 2 also bring in 2 people each, i get paid $500 (vice versa) and if more people, more money. U also have loads to opportinity for trainning if u want to set up a business and so many things.
Believe me, its an opportunity of a life time and i dont want u to miss it.
I want u to seriously consider this offer, its life changing.

Pls visit the site below.

https://equipped4prosperity.successuniversity.com. And to register its, https://equipped4prosperity.successuniversity.com/successu/register/. I hope u find this useful.

Also, pls check out this website now, there's an online call every tuesday where u can get to call in and also ask questions relating to success university.

Its http://www.WealthGiant.net. U could check it out now and just have a feel.

TIME: 19.30 (UK), 18.30 (GMT), 14.30 (ET)

THIS SEMINAR WILL BE OPEN TO THE FIRST 250 REGISTRANTS! TRY AND MAKE NEXT TUESDAY A DATE

BR,
Equipped

(1) (Reply)

Timbuktu Media: Invitation / Job At Google Nigeria For Office Lead / 2 Weeks Expiry Date For The Post Of Business Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.