Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,796 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers... Who Agrees With It? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers... Who Agrees With It? (865 Views)

Top 10 Most Famous People Who Died A Virgin / 9ja Most Gifted Rap Artist / The Top 10 Most Popular Magazines In The World (2013) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers... Who Agrees With It? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 08, 2013
Music website NotJustOk yesterday released a list of their Top 10 Most
Gifted Rappers in Nigeria and placed Olamide as the second best rapper in
Nigeria after Modenine. See the list below...
1. Modenine
2. Olamide
3. Phyno
4. M.I
5. Sinzu (Sauce Kid)
6. ShowDemCamp (SDC)
7. Ice Prince
8. Vector
9. Naeto C
10. Reminisce
. What do you think of the list? Who agrees with it?

SOURCE: http://www.notjustok.com/2013/09/06/the-10-most-gifted-rappers-in-nigeria/
Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers... Who Agrees With It? by taiocol: 10:32am On Sep 08, 2013
that is their own list nt mine
Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers... Who Agrees With It? by Chanchit: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2013
As long as Reminisce is somewhere in the list, me likey. Btw, where is young6 in this list, cos he started all this best rapper thing. I'm sure the guy knows he's far from being the best rapper in Nigeria, he just said it for publicity stunt.
Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers... Who Agrees With It? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2013
there is no source. this is ur list joo
Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers... Who Agrees With It? by dareyking(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
Larryfly: there is no source. this is ur list joo
Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers... Who Agrees With It? by dareyking(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
Whr the Bleep is Jesse jagz,Killz,TerrythaRapman,Phenom....Wtf is Modenine do their based on past glory Snydrome...eyaahhh...who the Bleep is SDC..
Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers... Who Agrees With It? by Chanchit: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mode9 should top the list of all time rappers cos' he has passed his prime his music is not even for the street, but he's a real rapper sha. They should just remove SDC and replace them with Black Magic, na fufu SDC dey rap.

(1) (Reply)

9 Steps To End Relationships With Maturity / Is This End Of Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records? / ................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.