Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,960 members, 7,863,410 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Why Didn't Seun Osewa (Nairaland) create A Section For Agriculture? - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why Didn't Seun Osewa (Nairaland) create A Section For Agriculture? (2304 Views)

Need Financing For Agriculture In Abuja? / Farmers Seek New Credit Policy For Agriculture / Sample Youwin Business Plan For Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didn't Seun Osewa (Nairaland) create A Section For Agriculture? by ojubi(m): 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
Seun: What information about agriculture would you like to access?

I am a farmer based in ph. Please give us agric section sir.
I practically worked 2 hours on foot looking for were to buy day old chicks in ph, if we have agric section I ll just create a thread asking were to buy and within 30 minutes I ll get my answer. Thanks sir.
Re: Why Didn't Seun Osewa (Nairaland) create A Section For Agriculture? by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 06, 2013
Oga Seun, pls create a section/subsection for Agriculture. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Not that there are no other websites dedicated to Agriculture but we have come to trust Nairaland (relatively free of owner induced scam or virus threat) and some of us are even addicted to the site

ALL WE ARE SAYING, GIVE US AGRiCULTURE SECTION! .

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Seun Osewa (Nairaland) create A Section For Agriculture? by Seun(m): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2013
ojubi:

I am a farmer based in ph. Please give us agric section sir.
I practically worked 2 hours on foot looking for were to buy day old chicks in ph, if we have agric section I ll just create a thread asking were to buy and within 30 minutes I ll get my answer. Thanks sir.
The Business To Business section was created for such purposes. It may have worked for you in that situation. Would you like to give it a try?
Re: Why Didn't Seun Osewa (Nairaland) create A Section For Agriculture? by Jfactor(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
[Seun]The Business To Business section was created for such
purposes]

oga seun, govt is into various food value chains of suppliers and farmers. pls create an agric section.

i read d posts on fisheries by robonski, excelsior ab1x etc, it was helpful in my delivery of training module to farmers..
tnks and God bless u a zillion times
Re: Why Didn't Seun Osewa (Nairaland) create A Section For Agriculture? by Jfactor(m): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
[quote
author=obasy09]Oga Seun, pls create a section/subsection for
Agriculture. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Not that there
are no other websites dedicated to Agriculture but we have come to
trust Nairaland (relatively free of owner induced scam or virus threat)
and some of us are even addicted to the site

ALL WE ARE SAYING, GIVE US AGRiCULTURE SECTION! .[/quote]

SECONDED, seconded and seconded! let the 'yes' have it. 8-)
Re: Why Didn't Seun Osewa (Nairaland) create A Section For Agriculture? by JATonline21: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
This is for intending poultry farmers, i have some units of poulrty cages for sale at very good prices. interested persons can call me on 0807 599 6133.
Re: Why Didn't Seun Osewa (Nairaland) create A Section For Agriculture? by jerrymania(m): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
it is going to have a low patronage. its better you form a thread like a group thing to discuss anything agriculture than a full board.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Seun Osewa (Nairaland) create A Section For Agriculture? by ATMC(f): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
Seun: The Business To Business section was created for such purposes. It may have worked for you in that situation. Would you like to give it a try?
mr seun, consider giving us a 'dislike' button or a 'who cares?' emoticon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tons Of Cashew Nut Available In Kogi State / Hastom Internship Programme / Hand Pealed Egusi (melon) For Sale In Keffi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.