Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Hasn't The Gospel Reached Everyone? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hasn't The Gospel Reached Everyone? (565 Views)

5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / Why Hasn't The World Come To An End!!!!! / The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hasn't The Gospel Reached Everyone? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
In the Bible, it said that when the Gospel reaches everyone, the end shall come i.e the second coming of Jesus Christ. Matt 24:14

However, my question and thought is that, with modernization, civilization, technological advancement, globalization, do you think not everyone has heard the gospel.

Pls endeavour to give reasons and probably cite examples of some places you think the Gospel has not gotten to, and why you might think it has gotten to every nook and cranny of the earth
Re: Hasn't The Gospel Reached Everyone? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
Problem is 85% of churches, so called, do not know what the gospel is , talk less of preaching it.
Re: Hasn't The Gospel Reached Everyone? by Kobojunkie: 2:27am On Mar 27
In the Bible, it said that when the Gospel reaches everyone, the end shall come i.e the second coming of Jesus Christ. Matt 24:14
However, my question and thought is that, with modernization, civilization, technological advancement, globalization, do you think not everyone has heard the gospel. Pls endeavour to give reasons and probably cite examples of some places you think the Gospel has not gotten to, and why you might think it has gotten to every nook and cranny of the earth
Pay close attention to what Jesus Christ said.
14 And the Good News I have shared about God’s kingdom will be told throughout the world. It will be spread to every nation. Then the end will come. - Matthew 24 vs 14
The World, according to Jesus Christ, is the world that is the Lost sheep of Israel, and the nations are the tribes of Israel. The end He spoke of, as He confirmed in the same context is Matthew 24 vs 1 - 44. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues,does The Devil Understand The Languages? / Hope Is The Basis Of Religions For Man Cannot Survive In A State Of Hopelessnes / My Spiriscapades(how The World Works)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.